over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

2g of Deca....

Status
Not open for further replies.
If OP wants to gain weight then he should drop the tren just run testosterone GH and slin and start increasing calories...the slin and GH will let him up his calories without feeling so miserable.

If guys have issues with appetite and want to use insulin to help that there is a simple way. Now some longer acting slins can help but all people have to do is use a little rapid acting slin before meals and wait a few minutes before starting to eat. I am not recommending that but it can be a useful tool if timed correctly. Although this should be a last resort and there are much easier/sensible ways of getting in calories for people who struggle. No one should be using insulin to break 180 unless they are 5ft tall :eek: It should also go without stating guys should ideally be eating foods they enjoy that are nutrient dense and they digest well so they are able to process quickly and be hungry again 2-3 hours later.

Most of the guys who post on here that have issues with appetite don't even follow a diet plan and they randomly eats alsorts of junk that is 100% going to negatively effect digestion. No one is stating don't even some junk food but when you have guys who train and take aas stating they struggle to get over 3000 cals you know something is seriously fucked up. We all have different appetites but fuck 3000 cals is nothing in a day. All you have to do is be somewhat organized and follow some sort of plan and make your body work with you and not against you by filling it with shit every chance you get.

We shouldn't be preaching set doses for people but obviously in this event the higher drugs will do nothing for helping him attain his goals so it needs to be stated. People hear you are only as big as your dose and run with it but whilst it is somewhat true it's only a very small piece of the puzzle so the OP should be putting all his effort and asking all his questions on this forum about nutrition and then he will be able to easily break 180 in good condition. It doesn't really matter if he runs 400mg, 800mg or 1200mg deca because he can get there on all 3 with the right diet and consistently. I am far from low dosing but again higher doses can go against you especially for guys who have appetite and digestion issues so pick a sensible starting cycle and ramp up if/when needed (to whatever dose you want to do) and put all your effort into eating consistently and you won't have any issues growing well past your target.

I was very lean starting out and gained too much bodyfat. If I did it slower it would have been better. I have pictures from back then. I stay leaner now a days.

I got 226 lbs natural in at 23 ,pic on that.

Hit 240 lbs natural in 2008, still to much bodyfat haha
heres one three months after i started lifting and eating unstructured at 205 lbs- aug 2002

heres one of my 202 lbs classic physique 2018

ive improved since them and competed every year since then. maybe ill put some more recentier pics up sometime but not too important

last one same competition and over, im on end

Attachments

• 2002 side chest.jpg
    2002 side chest.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 70
  • 2018 lean closeup.jpg
    2018 lean closeup.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 71
  • back lat 2018.jpg
    back lat 2018.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 71
  • abs n thighs 2018.jpg
    abs n thighs 2018.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 70
I knew it was too much. But I had a shitload on hand for free, and thought why not? And trust that I ate enough calories to make it work. I’m not saying using a lot of gear is a bad thing, just that it will do him no good without fixing his eating. And it was an all time deadlift record I was shooting for. And excess bodyweight is a good thing
Why not? Lol because as you told buddy its just not needed

It becomes more necessary to increase drugs as one reaches ones genetic limits. I was 142 pounds at 19 years old. 260 is almost twice my starting bodyweight. I’m clearly not meant to be anywhere near that size. I was consuming 8-9k calories a day. Extreme measure have to be taken to achieve extreme size. 200 pounds isn’t all that much over anyone’s starting point. Was that much needed to achieve that? Doubtful…..but I had it. If he wants to use that much I’m not gonna tell him not to, I’m just trying to convey the importance of eating big enough to let the us do their job

It becomes more necessary to increase drugs as one reaches ones genetic limits. I was 142 pounds at 19 years old. 260 is almost twice my starting bodyweight. I’m clearly not meant to be anywhere near that size. I was consuming 8-9k calories a day. Extreme measure have to be taken to achieve extreme size. 200 pounds isn’t all that much over anyone’s starting point.
again , it depends on leaness. anyone can pound food and get big , but looking good in the mirror posing, muscles flowing well, stomach in...most are not able to do this. I also reached 260 lbs in 2014, bigger, yes stronger yes, looking good, not by my standards...got pics as well but too lazy to post lol

If the guy is really serious about putting on some size….he can jump in the two grams and I’ll happily help him figure his diet out on my dime. But he’s going to have to do the eating himself

again , it depends on leaness. anyone can pound food and get big , but looking good in the mirror posing, muscles flowing well, stomach in...most are not able to do this. I also reached 260 lbs in 2014, bigger, yes stronger yes, looking good, not by my standards...got pics as well but too lazy to post lol
It doesn’t depend. Big doses accomplish nothing without big food consumption. Now that doesn’t mean eat like a pig to gain weight at all costs. But he’s not going to get there with the way he’s eating now

It becomes more necessary to increase drugs as one reaches ones genetic limits. I was 142 pounds at 19 years old. 260 is almost twice my starting bodyweight. I’m clearly not meant to be anywhere near that size. I was consuming 8-9k calories a day. Extreme measure have to be taken to achieve extreme size. 200 pounds isn’t all that much over anyone’s starting point. Was that much needed to achieve that? Doubtful…..but I had it. If he wants to use that much I’m not gonna tell him not to, I’m just trying to convey the importance of eating big enough to let the us do their job
No one is

No one is meant to be twice there body weight. Still doesn’t make that much tren necessary
I never said it was necessary. I said I tried it because I had it, and I wouldn’t ever do it again. I’ve said it multiple times over the years on this forum. I feel like that cycle is likely the reason I can’t run tren in any dose anymore
But if you don’t think it takes big doses to double your bodyweight youre kidding yourself. That much? No, but a lot.

heres one three months after i started lifting and eating unstructured at 205 lbs- aug 2002

heres one of my 202 lbs classic physique 2018

ive improved since them and competed every year since then. maybe ill put some more recentier pics up sometime but not too important

last one same competition and over, im on end

U look good man but you look subpar 12% bf here on stage

I need over 4000 calories to get over 180 and that's alot of food for me. 180 seems to be my fat limit. Any bigger i start looking way too fat.
You need to put on fat to gain muscle.. 2 grams at 180… idk what to say without it being mean

If OP wants to gain weight then he should drop the tren just run testosterone GH and slin and start increasing calories...the slin and GH will let him up his calories without feeling so miserable.
So you tellin this kid at 180 use GH and slin.. isn’t that even more dumb than what he suggested?

This kid obviously lacks discipline and just wants to take drugs eating 3 meals a day.. let’s suggest more drugs to him.. wtf

So you tellin this kid at 180 use GH and slin.. isn’t that even more dumb than what he suggested?

There's an argument to be made that GH and Slin should/could be started alongside your very first T injection. There are a bunch of characters in our niche that have floated this idea and it makes sense to me. You could keep leaner, get away with less androgens, potentiate those androgens and so on.

If the competitive fella posted is Lilleo then he got in very good condition so he does have some kind of discipline. Others may be better at shoveling calories but can never get in proper condition.

Not saying his idea of 2 grams of Deca is the best but Deca only cycles have been done, and done a lot, by bbers we all admire. According to Chavez Deca used to be prescribed as TRT for decades and in his word "worked" to a degree. Of course he has this idea that suitable T replacements are the androste derivatives, Dbol, EQ, Turinabol (I think). But anyway...

Wtf you mean this thread wasn't for advice
You asked has anyone tried 2g of deca before
Is that not asking? I swear you have to be the most idiot poster on this forum.

You're Grammer suck just as bad as your diet

And then you mentioned BIG A on bigger dose more muscle.please show use where BIG A mentioned on that thread that you can eat like you do but if you if you increase your doses you will be bigger than 180lbs wet

Actually don't reply it doesn't matter
All your reply is going to say your a dick,asshole, or that your not a dumb ass
Actually your none of the above.that would be a complement.you have more head problems than all that.and that's not a joke

Not insulting you. Just learn when to stay quiet and let a thread die and hope they don't remember you on your next one
These were Big A's exact words from the So Sick Of it thread:

This is the truth:

If your diet, training, health and rest are completely up to scratch, the more steroids you take, the bigger you will get. It's as simple as that.

Pros have got their diet, training (health for the most part) and rest up to a standard that works for them perfectly, but they are only the size they are due to the drugs they take.

OP I think the prevailing takeaway is we don't think the bolded above are as good as they should be in order to take away the best possible gains from such dosing. We are not your mother but perhaps if we iron out the above details we can avoid a thread titled "Why is my 2g Deca cycle not producing.....do I need 3g?"

Well said 👏🏿 ^^^

I like this idea. I would suggest adding the below to all larger meals or even each meal. The bottom one is a lower potency and sometimes I take a couple if it's a real shit meal like pizza. The first is much stronger but no point spending the money if you get by with the first.
2968b_v5.png

2964_mainimage_0.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads