over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

2g of Deca....

Status
Not open for further replies.
heres one three months after i started lifting and eating unstructured at 205 lbs- aug 2002

heres one of my 202 lbs classic physique 2018

ive improved since them and competed every year since then. maybe ill put some more recentier pics up sometime but not too important

last one same competition and over, im on end
That back shot would have looked fucking sick if you would have been truly peeled! It looks good don't get me wrong but would have looked bananas shredded!

I like this idea. I would suggest adding the below to all larger meals or even each meal. The bottom one is a lower potency and sometimes I take a couple if it's a real shit meal like pizza. The first is much stronger but no point spending the money if you get by with the first.
2968b_v5.png

2964_mainimage_0.png
I use now digest ultimate religiously

It doesn’t depend. Big doses accomplish nothing without big food consumption. Now that doesn’t mean eat like a pig to gain weight at all costs. But he’s not going to get there with the way he’s eating now
Agreed. You might get an increase in weight due to glycogen and other fluid retention but you can not build tissue out of nothing.

In addition to the Test/GH/Slin add in Mk-677 and Synthelamin B12, better-digesting food and appetite should not be a problem.

OP do you struggle to stay the course as soon as you appear less lean? I know this holds MANY people back. No one has to get sloppy but you have to be realistic with BF expectations when pushing food, drugs and hopefully gains.

Sorry about the photo size guys no idea how to change that lol.

Agreed. You might get an increase in weight due to glycogen and other fluid retention but you can not build tissue out of nothing.

In addition to the Test/GH/Slin add in Mk-677 and Synthelamin B12, better-digesting food and appetite should not be a problem.

OP do you struggle to stay the course as soon as you appear less lean? I know this holds MANY people back. No one has to get sloppy but you have to be realistic with BF expectations when pushing food, drugs and hopefully gains.

Sorry about the photo size guys no idea how to change that lol.

I'm always cutting and bulking. Everytime i bulk up by the time i hit 170 my appetite disappears. Im never hungry. I just eat because i know i have to. Pretty sure this is because my body fat starts getting too high and ghrelin (hunger hormone) goes away.

I'm always cutting and bulking. Everytime i bulk up by the time i hit 170 my appetite disappears. Im never hungry. I just eat because i know i have to. Pretty sure this is because my body fat starts getting too high and ghrelin (hunger hormone) goes away.
Would you mind outlining what a day of eating typically looks like for you?

Fair enough. When you hit that point add in the Mk, GHRP, synthelamin, one at a time.

Fair enough. When you hit that point add in the Mk, GHRP, synthelamin, one at a time.
Mk makes me sluggish and unmotivated. Not helpful for me for gaining mass. Ghrp however definitely makes me hungry. Really thought the best appetite stimulant is eating foods that like you….not foods that you like

So you tellin this kid at 180 use GH and slin.. isn’t that even more dumb than what he suggested?

This kid obviously lacks discipline and just wants to take drugs eating 3 meals a day.. let’s suggest more drugs to him.. wtf
Just because they’re drugs doesn’t mean they’re that dangerous. GH and insulin are very safe and very low in side effects. I don’t know where you’re coming from to be honest. I’ve always been told AAS+GH+slin was the way.

Just because they’re drugs doesn’t mean they’re that dangerous. GH and insulin are very safe and very low in side effects. I don’t know where you’re coming from to be honest. I’ve always been told AAS+GH+slin was the way.
I would agree with you. I personally think the idea that you have to have the AAS knob turned up to 10 before you can touch these drugs is flawed. Just throwing out random numbers but I would rather see someone do 500 test, 10-20 slin, and 2-4 GH vs 1g test only. There are many paths in the body contributing to growth that waiting to take advantage of all of them because you are not super advanced is wrong IMO. Now I will agree that AAS are the most productive but they do come at a price past a certain point mg wise.

So you tellin this kid at 180 use GH and slin.. isn’t that even more dumb than what he suggested?

This kid obviously lacks discipline and just wants to take drugs eating 3 meals a day.. let’s suggest more drugs to him.. wtf

First of all im not a kid. Far from it.

2nd of all in not going to wait till I'm 50 to try a high dose.

whaaaa????
i've described being on slin as if my own child was in front of the fridge i'd kill em to get to the food.
ABSOLUTELY makes you wanna eat your ass off
first time i did slin i did it wrong and just ate anything and everything when on it and i put on 20lbs in 2 weeks.
obviously not muscle.
Wow I never noticed any hunger out of it.wonder why

this thread is a shit show, i read thru 3 pages of your response lilleo and was already confused and wtf was going on and what you wanted.
There is a reason the vast majority of your threads become crap like this.

It isn't drugs, your diet sucks. Eat clean food. LOTS OF IT.
Waiting for @luki to join in with me in saying this hahah
Feel like you and i are on repeat alot Luki.

this thread is a shit show, i read thru 3 pages of your response lilleo and was already confused and wtf was going on and what you wanted.
There is a reason the vast majority of your threads become crap like this.

It isn't drugs, your diet sucks. Eat clean food. LOTS OF IT.
Waiting for @luki to join in with me in saying this hahah
Feel like you and i are on repeat alot Luki.
I do not contribute to this thread because it does not even make sense - anything reasonable, who would not write here, the author will reject it anyway because "he knows better"

I do not contribute to this thread because it does not even make sense - anything reasonable, who would not write here, the author will reject it anyway because "he knows better"
Bingo

Mk makes me sluggish and unmotivated. Not helpful for me for gaining mass. Ghrp however definitely makes me hungry.
MK can be dangerous but NOTHING makes the scale move like MK. One single dose is like 5lbs on the scale, 3 days in and you might be 15lbs heavier. I don't know but I doubt even corticosteroids have this pronounced an effect on BW.
Insane appetite too but the weight is all water obviously. I doubt anyone can use this compound without gaining weight. Is there a stronger appetite stimulant?

I have to agree with the majority on this post. Get your weight back up to where you have have problems eating, and then stay there a good year eating the food you need to continue growing. You will come out of it with much more size. Don't just get there and diet back down. For the record, most people who reach their current peaks in growth, feel full all day, it comes with the territory. You have to have some discomfort when you are eating a lot. Some get it more than others. If it was easy to grow off less food, you would be doing it already, and many others. Some have it easier than others, but some have to get to that uncomfortable stage, and keep it there for periods of time in order to come out with any substantial growth. This is not the same with everybody, but many it is the case. If you watch It's Just Bodybuilding, with Ron Partlow and Dusty, they mention this to a tee. Dusty mentioned he got his size from eating, and he felt uncomfortable all year just to look good for a day on stage....because that us what he had to do to get where he is at now. Once you get that size for a long period, you can back off the food until you want to grow again.

I would caution against the 2 grams of Deca, it will just be a blip in the road before you fall back to the same situation. Give it time, get all cylinders running CONSISTENTLY year around before you start pumping in the grams of gear use.

I speak from experience, so I don't want to sound like a hypocrite. Low to moderate gear use for size, with occasional bumps over many years will be best. As time goes on, everything increases when you reach upper realms.

Anyway, i'm just regurgitating what others already mentioned. It's fun to push it here and there, I was there too, but do what you feel is right...though i'd listen to the majority in this case.

Have you researched cardiovascular risk and insulin? Great study by Herman is quite all-encompassing (and applies at bottom to AAS users and not just diabetics). Also, have you considered the strong correlation between insulin levels and morbidity in light of AAS-induced independent risk factors for development of type 2 diabetes, including elevated triglycerides; ↓HDL, ↑Apo B, ↓Apo A1 (dyslipidemia), endothelial dysfunction (altered arterial tone ⇒ atherosclerosis), atherosclerosis (factors: platelet adhesion, aggregation, thrombogenecity ⇒ inflammation), hypertension, and prothrombotic activity?

Herman, M. E., O’Keefe, J. H., Bell, D. S. H., & Schwartz, S. S. (2017). Insulin Therapy Increases Cardiovascular Risk in Type 2 Diabetes. Progress in Cardiovascular Diseases, 60(3), 422–434. doi:10.1016/j.pcad.2017.09.001

I only bring this up with you because I know you'll look into this more deeply, and I want guys to make good risk-balancing decisions, but you've got to actually know the risks to do so!

Man it never made me hungry.you lucky dog
You're not abnormal. Insulin never made me feel hungry either. But it does sometimes make me feel hypoglycemic - which is a lousy feeling all over. Dizzy, weak, nauseous. But once I get to starting eating post workout, there is no stopping me until I'm ready to burst. And the insulin seems to open up all the metabolic pathways for absorption so digestion behaves more like a wood chipper than a slow lump of calories plodding along through my gut all day.

But the dark side of insulin for me is that it will turn me into one fat bastard if I don't restrain my calories to a point. Which pretty much means restrain my insulin use. Many here seem to have digestion problems and are hard gainers. My biggest problem is putting the brakes on my eating. Man, I love to eat. I just got over a once in 30years puking stomach bug so I'm loving my appetite back! I'm eating right now - 2 cups of cooked jasmine rice and peas w/2 tbsp real organic butter and salt along with two of these 10oz Tyson chicken breasts also buttered with Old Bay seasoning. Delicious. But I dropped to 3ius R today. The 4 ius seems too much for me.

I'm quite sure some of the guys I know who train with me and some of you guys combined could work our way across this state east to west eating everything that isn't nailed down. From philly cheesesteaks, to 2nd St Shawarma in Harrisburg, to sandwiches at Primanti Bros in the 'burgh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member