over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

3 weeks to show

primagal

Newbies
ok guys, I have three weeks until a bb show i am in. I am at about 12.5% BF and need to get to about 6-7. I am taking clen and going to do t3......any other tricks?? HHEEELLLPPPP

thats going to be extremely rough to achieve, i quit a show before because i was only 8.5% 5 weeks out. If you dont mind sacraficing muscle you can get their though. It would help also if you listed your current diet and cardio sessions.

how much do you weigh and i'll tell you if its possible

by the way I also regret like crazy not doing that NPC show i dropped form last year, even if u go in smooth and know your not placing shit, its still a really good idea to do it for the experience. Losing sometimes is the motivation you need before you can win.

At 12.5 %, you should maybe, think about doing a different show... That's not alot of time (3 weeks), if you go from 12% to 6%, in 3 weeks, you will just look flat and smooth...

Find a show in about 10-12 weeks away, and focus on that...

chris

Last edited:
i am 126 pds 5'4...doing cardio about 6x week intense for 25-40 min. my diet is low carbs, no bread, dairy, sugars...does that help? email me if you [email protected]

primagal, I'm with the rest on this...trust me, getting down to that level in 3 weeks isn't going to happen. If you do do it, you're going to come in pretty darn flat...

And trying to drop that much in 3 weeks is just asking for health complications...

I say call the ball and forget it...if anything, you've learned an important lesson about your diet and you know how far out you need to start preparing...

BTW, are you on any clen and/or Cytomel?

primagal you can do it.

the biggest thing to rely on is the mirror not the #'s
how do you look in the mirror.

here are the numbers is you want 'em

you can ideally lose 2.5 pounds of body fat.
if you did that for the next 3 weeks you would weigh 118.5
if you don' t lose any muscle in the process that would put you at about 7%

now this is all mathmatical and not necessarily the way it'll happen

keep checking the mirror
ask some friends that will shoot you straight if you should do it.
or post some pics and we'll tell you the truth.

good luck

How did your diet progress - Have you been stuck at the same bodyfat for a while and can't get lower or is it just going slower than you had planned.

As everybody says - Anything is possible in the next 3 weeks with the correct application
Doubling Cardio sessions
Altered diet - something isn't working for you if you are stuck at 12%
Clen and Cytomel

HOWEVER - there are consequences - You will be smaller, flatter and smooth. If you can live with that fine, but if not - find another show

Boing "the English_Bulldog"

if you stuck on doing the show regardless of these comments i can tell you first to really get down to that level its going to be a lot of cardio from here, I would try out 2 60 minute high intensity interval sessions each day 1 first thing in morning one at night.

Yeah, I am taking 1-1.5 tabs of clen a day and will take t3 for 1.5 weeks beforehand. I don't know, this is just such a let down. I do not want to look flat and smooth at all. Is there anything else I can do?

chris250 said:
At 12.5 %, you should maybe, think about doing a different show... That's not alot of time (3 weeks), if you go from 12% to 6%, in 3 weeks, you will just look flat and smooth...

Find a show in about 10-12 weeks away, and focus on that...

chris

Good advice IMO

I just hope u are running some AAs with that because i can tell u one thing u will lose even more muscle with that t3. Iam sorry to rain on your parade but u might wanna bulk up and then cut again. I know for me my first time around I came in at 5'5 140 so u might wanna add some more mass

crackerjack414 said:
I just hope u are running some AAs with that because i can tell u one thing u will lose even more muscle with that t3. Iam sorry to rain on your parade but u might wanna bulk up and then cut again. I know for me my first time around I came in at 5'5 140 so u might wanna add some more mass

Are you a man or woman?

Primagal is a woman.

primagal said:
i am 126 pds 5'4...

And at 12.5%? If youre serious sounds like you need to take a few years to add some quality muscle. Try powerlifting for a few years and let the BB comp come later on down the road.

RipD2DBone said:

And at 12.5%? If youre serious sounds like you need to take a few years to add some quality muscle. Try powerlifting for a few years and let the BB comp come later on down the road.

Ripd she is a woman.

Crowler said:

Ripd she is a woman.

Oh, my bad... My appologizes. I'm 4 weeks out and my brain is fried right now. Good luck on your show.

PRIMOGAL,

I wish you could have came to us sooner to help you? 3 weeks is a short amount of time to burn off that much fat and keep quality muscle too. Next show you will know to start a couplemore weeks out. If this is your first show, I say do it and get the experience of being on stage...work hard on your posing, and try not to play dull ass music. I notice people like the up beat stuff so if the body isn't there, they are not falling asleep to dull ass music.

I would still keep on working use the mirror and not the fat calipers. Focus on posing and keep your diet strong.

Just my .02

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236