advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

$35,000 worth of illegal steroids seized.........

With the power LE has nowadays, Everyone needs to keep their mouth shut in the gym.. and PLEASE DON'T FORGET RULE #1:

Never tell the girlfriend(s) anything !!

MUSCLE TECH baby!

Kind of feel sorry for the kid here.. He is only 24, young and dumb.. It sounds like they caught him while he was going to deliver or move it somewhere, and wanted him so that they could TAX on "distribution" charges...

Like a previously said, you in a small town.. then shut your mouth

rule #1: don't drive with contraband
rule #2: if you have to drive with contraband, don't get pulled over!!!

In order to search a residence, LE needs proof you are selling out of your house. No judge in the USA will sign off on a search warrant of someones house unless there is proof something illegal is being done out of your house.

Why do you think drug dealers have you meet them somewhere?

In order to search a residence, LE needs proof you are selling out of your house. No judge in the USA will sign off on a search warrant of someones house unless there is proof something illegal is being done out of your house.

Why do you think drug dealers have you meet them somewhere?

I disagree. They can get a warrant to search your property; your house, car, storage unit, etc regardless if their source indicates you are selling from inside our outside your house.

About 15 years ago i spent 800 dollars in mexico, got caught by US customs, they charged me with having 23,000 worth (not kidding). 3 felonies got dropped, ended up getting just a misdemeanor and probation, lucky I got a good judge. It was all for personal use...

Same thing happened to me as well. I was scared as shit since the dea wanted to get me 7 years. Judge did deferred, and 2 years later it wasnt on my record.

I disagree. They can get a warrant to search your property; your house, car, storage unit, etc regardless if their source indicates you are selling from inside our outside your house.

They cant search your house unless they have evidence that you sell out of your house. We have rights. Any other stories you have heard from people, are just that, stories.

Read the paper and the fact I used to be in LE. Tons of losers often get pulled over in there cars and upon searching them(cus they gave permission) LE often finds hundreds of oxycontin pills, obviously there dealing, doesnt mean I can step it up and search there house, cus I have no proof there is anything in there house.

As a father who had a drug dealer giving his daughter pills I wish you were correct tho. But it just dont work that way.

the need a warrant to search anyones property and thats the law.

I am dying to know if this will have any affect on the said sponsor of those DVD's.

They searched his house based on phone conversations? Did they have a warrant?

They had a warrant.
They had reason to believe he was involved with the weed operation, based on meeting with the suspects and them listening to phone conversations. He didn't do any actual illegal activity with them, but did security camera installs at some of their places. I'm sure he knew what was going on there, who knows, maybe he mentioned it over the phone at some point, I don't really know.

The standard for a warrant is actually pretty malleable. Needs "probable cause" and "particularity."

The general rule for having probable cause.... a "fair probability" that contraband or evidence of a crime will be found in the area searched based on the preponderance of the evidence.

To me, that doesn't sound like the odds are stacked in the "dealer's" favor.

The siezed gear is never thrown away, it may sit in the evidence room but later it is sold or used.

This is opinion. Everything thing that goes into that evidence room is log and follows a strict chain of custody. Unless your in some hole in the wall town, I don't see this happening. It gets destroyed. Not everyone is willing to risk there freedom, paychecks and retirement for gear.

Agree 100% the cops i know make enough money to buy all the gear and gh they need. In my area they make 80-100k per year you dont risk that to steal gear.

The so called "war on drugs" in the USA is the biggest waste of tax dollars in our countries history. We wouldn't have any national debt if there was no losing war going on in our streets everyday. Man hours, prisons, more agents, benefits, ect, ect.....brutally wasteful!:banghead:

Agree 100% the cops i know make enough money to buy all the gear and gh they need. In my area they make 80-100k per year you dont risk that to steal gear.

Where do you live? I don't know any beat cops that make anywhere close to that.

California cops can make 60-120k per year. A small city near me starts pay at $80k with great benefits. Its part of why CA is bankrupt. Firefighters make about the same.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
PenguinPiss
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131