over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

3rd day gh.....

JETHRO TULL

FOUNDING Member / Featured Member / Verified Custo
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
Dieting right now...so not expecting much growth....hoping to have an improved cosmetic effect, fat loss, I have serono kit and equigen....going to start out 3ius per day until I run out......using test enanthate and 1 anadrol <i_> split in half,soon to add masteron or winny tabs. clen/ yohimbe on days I don't train, eca stack the days I do train. I am training 2on1off....cardio and weights.....I have some pics at 12 weeks out........I am fat and 278. Who can I send the PICS to post THEM for me....I am unable to do so. The diet is working...today I was 264lbs. Tall skinny looking loser already.:(

Last edited:
Good luck bro

but at 3ius a day aren't you worried about the equigen going bad? Half a kit started giving me and my bud itchy hives after 10 days or so. - CH

JT

Just a suggestion but can you get any T3/T4 while doing the gh it would help greatly in keeping that big muscle from going to waste especially while doing the GH.

t3 is increasing the igf-1 binding proteins , and combined use of t3 and gh also seems to lower nitrogen retention , i wud just use gh if its for preserving muscle . t3 is not a must on gh .

HMM?

I never said it was a must but it has always worked for me and your a little off but I'll let you slide.:D

Re: HMM?

Fathead said:
I never said it was a must but it has always worked for me and your a little off but I'll let you slide.:D
lol , where was i wrong ! where was i wrong !?? :)

Hey Bro,

What show are you planning on doing...and what are your goals...

Best of luck

chris250

CHORSE..........I AM STARTING WITH THE SERONO KIT.

I am going to see how I react to it or if I do. If I see no difference with the addition of the gh to my normal steroid regimine, I'll increase the dose to 6ius per day. I was going to see how much I need to get an effect before I launch into the Equigen...cause like you say...apparantly you've got to use it all in less than a month. Are you getting good results my friend? I hope so!!

Wierd Al and Fathead.........

Wierd Al......thanks, I have a scanner but we are idiots and when I send the scanned pics to my hotmail it says it's too big, etc. I'll send it to you and see what you think. Thank you.

Fathead: yes, I ordered a bunch of t3 just in case I needed it. I always have gotten lean without any....but if you are saying it's beneficial with the gh......I have some!! hooya!:D

Chris and Ray....

Chris........the Northwestern BB championships in Portland....I started dieting a couple weeks ago after some time off the stuff...I want to be as conditioned as possible, satisfied that I trained and dieted as hard as I could, and have no injuries. If I could come in at my best I'd be really happy.

Ray: thanks for your input.........I am exprimenting with some new stuff. I have always been pretty basic and cautious with my gear usage. My idea is to use enough to get an beneficial effect and be able to afford to use that amount long term with little cost to my health or finances. I realize with my low dosages I'll not be a pro.....but if I can stalk around at a little over 280 without being a fat ass and then diet down and force myself to get in shape for a show once in a while, that's okay.

JETHRO-

I have some news, in addition to all you have heard about the Equigen. A friend of mine (placed 4th in the Jr USAs) is using it.
He is very in tune with his body and has used several kinds of gh
and can tell the difference between one kind and another by its effects and sides. He really is very, very happy with the Equigen, as I spoke to him today. He specified the effects it was having-he has a show in 3wks and notices all changes in his body. Im going to ask him to compare it to other brands next time I see him and will let you know what his opinion is. :D

offseason weight of 280 , impressive bro , what weight do u come in at for a show ?

jethro--any reason why u aren't using the gh burst method with the dosing and choosing to go with everyday inj.??

KIWI AND MIKE S........

KIWI.....THANKS, ACTUALLY IT WAS YOU AND HUMONCULOUS WHO GOT ME OFF MY ASS. I WAS SORTA FIGURING I'D SKIP ON THE SHOWS SINCE I WASN'T A BIG BASTARD <PRO CALIBER> LIKE YOU.....BUT WHAT THE HELL....YOU WERE PROBABLY RIGHT ABOUT FORGETTING HOW TO DIAL IT IN...IF I DON'T COMPETE ONCE IN A WHILE.

MIKE: THANKS BUDDY........I AM SURE I WILL LIKE THE EQUIGEN....CAN'T WAIT TO TRY IT. SINCE I ALREADY HAD THIS SERONO KIT....I FIGURED I'D TRY A LOW DOSE FIRST UNTIL I SAW HOW OR IF IT WOULD EFFECT ME. WHEN I RUN OUT I'LL SWITCH TO THE PLAN YOU SUGGESTED. ACTUALLY I WAS THINKING THAT I'D USE IT WHEN I REBOUND FROM THE DIET...GET REALLY BIG AND ALL THAT! HAHAHA:)

RAY BRAVO AND GETBIG27....

RAY: IT WOULD BE IMPRESSIVE IF I WASN'T 6'1....THE LAST TIME I DIETED DOWN AND THEN CUT WATER I ENDED UP AT EXACTLY 220LBS. A WEEK PRIOR TO THAT I WAS 236-238LBS. I DIDN'T CARB UP CAUSE I WAS TOO FREAKED OUT THAT I'D LOSE MY CONDITION.

GETBIG27: THE REASON I AM TRYING THE LOW DOSE SERONO KIT AT 3IUS PER DAY IS JUST TO SEE IF I RESPOND AT ALL. PHIL RECOMMENDED THE METHOD YOU ARE DESCRIBING AS WELL....SO IT NO DOUBT WORKS. I'LL TRY IT BOTH WAYS. LATER ON I MAY TRY THE INSULIN AS WELL. THAT WHOLE IDEA KIWI HAS ABOUT THE CLEN/SLIN COMBO SOUNDS WICKED. :D

Jethro-

MORE good news - talked to Dieselman (board member and gym buddy) and he likes the equigen alot also! Be sure it will work great!

wud the gh burst work as well as the steady normal dose when dieting ? i wud think u wud want the anti catabolic effect of gh all the time and not just in bursts , but ive never tried the burst method , so i dont know .
and as far as the clen /slin combo goes, b3 receptors downregulate the fastest ,so i dont know how effective it is ? its working great for big kiwi i'm sure , but i dont know how much correct it is logically speaking .

I dont know if the burst works as well as daily doseing. But the thing is it seems show continuing results after the burst cycle is finished-for several weeks afterwards.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131