over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

3rd day gh.....

THANKS FELLAS!

I DID 45 MINUTES OF CARDIO ON THE STATIONARY BIKE THIS AM...ATE 2CANS OF CHICKEN AND SOME SNAP PEAS PLUS A DIET CHERRY COKE. I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO THE SECOND WEEK OF GH.......BEGINNING MASTERON TABS AS WELL. CARB UP DAY ON SUNDAY.

RAY AND MIKE.......HOPEFULLY IT ALL WILL WORK!

Re: THANKS FELLAS!

JETHRO TULL said:
I DID 45 MINUTES OF CARDIO ON THE STATIONARY BIKE THIS AM...ATE 2CANS OF CHICKEN AND SOME SNAP PEAS PLUS A DIET CHERRY COKE. I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO THE SECOND WEEK OF GH.......BEGINNING MASTERON TABS AS WELL. CARB UP DAY ON SUNDAY.

RAY AND MIKE.......HOPEFULLY IT ALL WILL WORK!

so you like 6 days of low carbs and one day high? how low are you going and how high on the carb up day. the reson I am asking is the guy doing my diet has me eating 350g ED now I will be 12 weeks out this sat. he wants to lower my carbs by 25g every 1 1/2 weeks. but I have been reading more and more about the high carb day being better than just all low. I was thinking of adding about 150g more on sundays.

Re: Re: THANKS FELLAS!

PUMPED said:

so you like 6 days of low carbs and one day high? how low are you going and how high on the carb up day. the reson I am asking is the guy doing my diet has me eating 350g ED now I will be 12 weeks out this sat. he wants to lower my carbs by 25g every 1 1/2 weeks. but I have been reading more and more about the high carb day being better than just all low. I was thinking of adding about 150g more on sundays.

IMO you need to reacess your body every day or 2 rather than decide weeks ahead of time how many carbs you are going to eat or not eat.

Then again Skip is taking care of my contest prep so I don't have to worry about it. :)

I agree that was just the plan we had for me. but like you said things might change. I was just wondering if I should add a high carb day? rather that keep them at one # for the week

PUMPED..........

I AM DOING WHAT HAS WORKED WELL FOR ME IN THE PAST...3-4 DAYS OF LOW CARBS.....<100GRAMS OR RIGHT NEAR THAT> THEN CARB UP WITH 3-400GRAMS. I AM TRYING TO KEEP MY PROTEIN HIGH 380-400 GRAMS PER DAY. I THINK THERE ARE A FEW DIFFERENT WAYS TO GET IT DONE. THIS PLAN WORKED FOR ME, SO I AM GOING TO DO IT. I AM INTERESTED IN TRYING HUMONCULOUS CYCLIC KETOGENIC DIET AT SOME POINT AS WELL....THE WHOLE IDEA OF GETTING RIPPED WITH OUT MUCH CARDIO REALLY, REALLY, REALLY APPEALS TO ME!!:D :D

Hey Jethro,

When I worked with Palumbo last year, I followed a high protein diet, with moderate fats and no carbs for 6 days then did a carb up day on day 7....I did no cardio at all for the whole 13 weeks on the diet...The only way I got any carbs on my non-carb days were from cashews or my protein shakes and little bit of penut butter...

I think next year when I compete again, im not going to go so low on my carbs and do a diet more like yours...low carbs (100-150) for 3-4 days then a carb up day...I think with a diet like that I could hold on to more muscle...

chris

CHRIS250....YOU LOOKED GOOD THOUGH! <PICS YOU POSTED>

I SUPPOSE EVERYONE HATES TO DIET AS MUCH AS I DO....HOLY SHIT....6 DAYS NO CARBS! THAT MUST HAVE BEEN BRUTAL AS HELL! I SUSPECT I AM TOO MUCH OF A PUSSY FOR THAT METHOD.........HAHAHA,,,,,HAVE YOU NOTICED HOW EVEN RAW OATS SEEM LIKE A WONDERFUL TREAT WHEN YOU'VE BEEN DEPLETING PRETTY HARD? MAN!!!

Yesterday- I caught Jethro sneaking out back with horses and grazing on some hay! Cheating again! :D :D

MIKES....GOT IN TROUBLE LAST NIGHT...

I HAVE BEEN DRIVING THIS TRUCK AROUND HERE TO ALL THE RANCH HOUSES ALONG THE RIVERS...SPRAYING FIGGIN MOSQUITOS...........LONG STORY SHORT....I SAW THE INCREDIBLE HULK THE OTHER DAY AND GOT AN IDEA........SO I DRANK A BUNCH OF MALATHION.......<STUFF SUPPOSED TO BE POISON>......I THINK I LOOK HARDER AND A LITTLE BIGGER TODAY........SO I AM THINKING OF MIXING IT WITH GH AND CLEN! WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THIS PLAN??:D :cool:

Id use the clen if the T3 causes too much catabolism. Then you will be big like BigKiwi!

raybravo said:
t3 is increasing the igf-1 binding proteins , and combined use of t3 and gh also seems to lower nitrogen retention , i wud just use gh if its for preserving muscle . t3 is not a must on gh .

Are you saying that the t-3 would negate the effects of the gh?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear