over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

42 y/o beginner with training and supplement questions

ruffduff

Newbies
just started back training the first of april. weights four days per week...two days on, one day off, two days on, two days off. also karate and kickboxing four to seven times per week. some calisthenics and stretching on my own on off days. punishing my body for 15 years of not physically caring for myself properly. nutrition has been acceptable in the past, just no physical activity to speak of.
started out with a full liver cleansing product. am now taking multivitamin, milk thistle, omega oils, pumpkin seed oil(for prostate care), and am considering a few other things for specific body needs.
started out at 140lbs at 1st day of april. began ids smart gainer. eating healthy foods like a horse. taking additional protein products, (isopure, muscle milk, pro-line's whey pro, etc,), and try to take in something with protein, aminos, and glutamine, etc. post workout. am taking in a total of at least 200-250 gms of protein daily. about the second week of april, began taking SciFit's Kre-Alkalyn 1500 buffered creatine product as directed and Generic Labz x-mass pro-hormone as directed.
i weighed in at my belt exam sat., may 13, 06 at 165.5lbs. that is a 25.5lb gain in approx. 6 weeks and there is no fat on me. something must be going right. but at the same time, i want to ensure i am doing my body justice inside and out. are their any other things i need to be taking or considering? i was told the other day it was ok to go a cycle of two bottles of x-mass, (180 caps at 3 daily). this would put the cycle at approx. 8.5 weeks. is this length of time ok? if it is, is there one other product that i should consider stacking on top of this for the remaining four weeks or so? i was also told to make sure i went through pct. when thru with the xmass. i was told at the vitamin shop novadex xt was good for pct. but someone told me it was ok to stack novadex xt on top of xmass for the remaining four weeks. will these counteract each other? again, i am trying to find out any things i need to aware of or watching for with my body or other things i need to be doing.
thanks for any advise you guys can give.
ruffduff

I haven't a clue what xmass is?!?!? It sounds like you're getting excellent results with what you're currently doing - so why change anything? Use the search feature of go to the Articles Forum and read up.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131