advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

5 weeks out. SWitched up my diet a bit. Vets...How does it look?

musclehealth

Registered
Im 5 weeks out from my show. This is my second show.

Diet:

-6 meals 2 hour between
-1560 calories ED
-15g Fat, 31g Protein, 4g carbs(from nuts) Per meal.
-Protein source is whey or chicken. Fats are from almonds/peaunuts.
-1 fish oil cap with each meal.
-2x day fiber suppliment.

-No cardio yet...planning on doing a hour 3spd, 3incline on empty.

Stats below...

5'11 @ 215lbs 10%bf (tested week ago).

Large back, wide sholders, Big arms, decen quads, bad hams, bad calves.

No pics sorry..

Any suggested greatly appreciated. also....I dont have to com in at any specific weight (height classes).

Last edited:
10% at 5 weeks out; not good, You need cardio asap. I would also increase my protein slightly since cardio is being thrown into the mix now.That is if you want to win your class and possibly the show.

Shit. Up the protein you think? Im starting cardio asap!

Aww because Big Phil said it you listen huh..you sux!! Just kidding. Make adjustments quickly. You are behind brother. Let's see adjustments in diet right here, right now. Pics? I know you have a camera phone. If we saw what you looked like it would help.Could care less about supersupps. You could delete that info.

Last edited:
10% at 5 weeks out; not good, You need cardio asap. I would also increase my protein slightly since cardio is being thrown into the mix now.That is if you want to win your class and possibly the show.

I agree....Im not sure if you can get in the shape you need to without sacrificing muscle. I would re-evaluate and pick another show about 10 weeks away.

I agree....Im not sure if you can get in the shape you need to without sacrificing muscle. I would re-evaluate and pick another show about 10 weeks away.

Excellent advice, especially if he wants the show. If he wants to be another "coulda", "woulda", "shoulda", then he could perhaps be in for a world of hurt feelings. Listen to Mainevent and Phil and you will fine.

Last edited:
You'd know your body more than me, but calories seem quite low.
I wouldn't rely on majority nuts for your fats.
Olive oil, fish, eggs, I'd add.

That's about the calories I consume pre-contest, but I compete in figure. I also eat more protein.

Do you get up late, or have some sort of abnormal schedule? Cause you state that you eat every 2 hours but only get in 6 meals. Just wondering.

Another show is not possible. I am moving to another country for a few years. THis is a college show that I want to win. GUys are not impressive at all. I have an advantage over all if them if I get lean enough.

meal 1----4 omegs 3 eggs
meal 2----30g whey, 1/4cup nuts
meal 3----6oz chicken breast 1/4 cup almonds
meal 4----30g whey, 1/4cup nuts
meal 5----6oz chicken b, 1/4 cup almonds
meal 6---meal 1.

cardio am on empty.?? how should I space the meals out? every hours? 2 ours? any imput helps guys.

Another show is not possible. I am moving to another country for a few years. THis is a college show that I want to win. GUys are not impressive at all. I have an advantage over all if them if I get lean enough.

meal 1----4 omegs 3 eggs
meal 6---meal 1.

cardio am on empty.?? how should I space the meals out? every hours? 2 ours? any imput helps guys.

keto diet, eh?

throw in some green leafy veggies. they help you process your protein better, and burn more fat as well.

carb up every couple of days.

yeah, 45 mins cardio first thing AM every day except leg day.

if it were me, and i was 10% with 5 weeks to go, i would be doing cardio 3 times a day. you are way behind, and it will take balls to the wall to get anywhere near stage ready. good luck.

Another show is not possible. I am moving to another country for a few years. This is a college show that I want to win. GUys are not impressive at all. I have an advantage over all if them if I get lean enough.

meal 1----4 omegs 3 eggs
meal 6---meal 1.

That is basically a faux Dave Palumbo diet correct? Ratios are incorrect. You would perhaps end up like that for the last 2 weeks at best.

Try this based on current weight: FOR NOW!!

MEAL 1
WHOLE EGGS (OMEGA-3 TYPE PREFERABLY)
4 whole eggs + 1.5 cup of egg whites
MEAL 2
WHEY ISOLATE AND ALL NATURAL PB
2 scoops + 1.5 tablespoons of ANPB
MEAL 3
CHICKEN BREAST AND ALMONDS
7 oz of Chicken + 1/3 cup of raw almonds/walnuts/cashews
MEAL 4
WHEY ISOLATE AND PB
MEAL 5
6OZ Top Sirloin OR 8OZ SALMON + salad or 1 cup of greens (spinach, broccoli) + 1 tablespoon of EVOO + vinegar
MEAL 6
WHEY ISOLATE AND PB
2 scoop of whey + 1.5 ANPB

Chicken meal will drop to Fish. Fatty meal will change to Orange Roughy.

There are other tricks as well as you get closer. Space meals out correctly. Your fat arse may need to be @ 45/45 cardio pronto. Enjoy the above;will not last long. You are actually leaner than I suspected. You want to win the show right? 4 weeksout cheat meal stops; unless you know otherwise. Suffer my man. By upping the fats slightly and increasing the protein, you will hold on to the little hard earned muscle that you have. Cardio will keep you tight.

Last edited:
pics

pics...not the best but better then noting. camera phone.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 431
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 379
  • 33.jpg
    33.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 383
Will do. I shall start on this diet now. I have 5 weeks. No work, no school. I want this more then anything. I added some pics...check them out.

That is basically a faux Dave Palumbo diet correct? Ratios are incorrect. You would perhaps end up like tha for the last 2 weeks at best.

Try this based on current weight: FOR NOW!!

MEAL 1
WHOLE EGGS (OMEGA-3 TYPE PREFERABLY)
4 whole eggs + 1.5 cup of egg whites
MEAL 2
WHEY ISOLATE AND ALL NATURAL PB
MEAL 3
CHICKEN BREAST AND ALMONDS
7 oz of Chicken + 1/3 cup of raw almonds/walnuts/cashews
MEAL 4
WHEY ISOLATE AND PB
MEAL 5
6OZ Top Sirloin OR 8OZ SALMON + salad or 1 cup of greens (spinach, broccoli) + 1 tablespoon of EVOO + vinegar
MEAL 6
WHEY ISOLATE AND PB
2 scoop of whey + 1.5 ANPB

Chicken meal will drop to Fish. Fatty meal will change to Orange Roughy.

There are other tricks as well as you get closer. Space meals out correctly. Your fat arse may need to be @ 45/45 cardio pronto.

with the evoo and vinegar...1 tablespoon of each. drink it or put it on the salad?

Salad or Green Veggies place it on.

Dont forget your EFA'S.

Also, see additional comments above. I'll just paste them here:

There are other tricks as well as you get closer. Space meals out correctly. Your fat arse may need to be @ 45/45 cardio pronto. Enjoy the above;will not last long. You are actually leaner than I suspected. You want to win the show right? 4 weeks out cheat meal stops; unless you know otherwise. Suffer my man. By upping the fats slightly and increasing the protein, you will hold on to the little hard earned muscle that you have. Cardio will keep you tight.

Last edited:
Remember you will never be the biggest, but you can be the best conditioned on stage ala Dexter Jackson or Mainevent. Like that Mainevent...I know you got your show coming up brother. Don't think I forgot. My fat arse is grinding now too. 18 weeks out. GAME OVER!!

Salad or Green Veggies place it on.

Dont forget your EFA'S.

Also, see additional comments above. I'll just paste them here:

There are other tricks as well as you get closer. Space meals out correctly. Your fat arse may need to be @ 45/45 cardio pronto. Enjoy the above;will not last long. You are actually leaner than I suspected. You want to win the show right? 4 weeks out cheat meal stops; unless you know otherwise. Suffer my man. By upping the fats slightly and increasing the protein, you will hold on to the little hard earned muscle that you have. Cardio will keep you tight.

I am a lil-leaner then in the pics. 45/45 means 45 mins cardio 2x day?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws