over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

600lb Raw Bench Press Video - Hot Bodz

I've been to a LOT of powerlifting meets.

I don't believe that 600 pound bench press x 4 reps.

I love Andy's physique and I like it that he seems like a great dad in the video.

I'd be just as impressed if it was 400lbs with real weight. That's just me though.

The problem I have with screwing around with fake weights is that it makes me question some of the other statements he makes in the video.

I am excited to meet the guy because he seems like a fun person, but that bench isn't real. I guess he's just way stronger than Bill Kazmeyer was right? lol.

I think this may be just Andy having fun on camera again.

Here you guys go, 17 pages on Andy's "600 Bench":
600lbs "but Who REALLY Benches anymore!? - Muscular Development Forums

He was called out and offered (if i remember right) $10,000+ to prove he could bench 600. Oddly, he didn't accept :rolleyes:

At 4:03 he claims to be benching 600x4, with a kid spotter and whipped cream on his face:
YouTube - Andy Haman 600 lb bench press

Quoting Andy

Quoting others

Great stuff in there :D

Ah, come on James. He's just having fun, and making a LIVING. You wouldn't rain on your childrens, christmas, would ya?

I love Andy's physique and I like it that he seems like a great dad in the video.

I'd be just as impressed if it was 400lbs with real weight. That's just me though.

The problem I have with screwing around with fake weights is that it makes me question some of the other statements he makes in the video.

I am excited to meet the guy because he seems like a fun person, but that bench isn't real. I guess he's just way stronger than Bill Kazmeyer was right? lol.

I have no clue. However, I remember when my buddy did it, the bar was BENT!

How come he only benched 5 plates in the Gladiator video I linked to? I guess he didn't dare to BS those guys... but bodybuilders, I guess he thought they'll swallow anything (well not always). :D

I don't really have a problem with showmanship and clowning and doing show lifts with fake plates for magazine photo shoots or whatever... but the way he defended it and denied it on the MD thread and called everyone a hater wasn't too cool. :p

How come he only benched 5 plates in the Gladiator video I linked to? I guess he didn't dare to BS those guys... but bodybuilders, I guess he thought they'll swallow anything (well not always). :D

I don't really have a problem with showmanship and clowning and doing show lifts with fake plates for magazine photo shoots or whatever... but the way he defended it and denied it on the MD thread and called everyone a hater wasn't too cool. :p

Honestly, anybody who follows the sport of powerlifting would tell you IMMEDIATELY that the lift is absolute bullshit.

He may be a cool guy, but that's not the issue. The lie is a total slap in the face to all the guys who are ultimate legends because they actually ARE that strong.

Honestly, anybody who follows the sport of powerlifting would tell you IMMEDIATELY that the lift is absolute bullshit.

He may be a cool guy, but that's not the issue. The lie is a total slap in the face to all the guys who are ultimate legends because they actually ARE that strong.

Yeah I said the same. I'm actually a bit amazed at the number of guys here and other boards who thought it legit. The best part on the MD thread was the guys who said they knew guys just as strong and said the lift "was no big deal". :D Yeah it's no big deal to be a bb and maybe the strongest bencher who ever lived too (considering the way he handles the load). :rolleyes::D

Andy should do the strongest IFBB Pro event at next Olympia. Would certainly shut the haters up if he hits 650 or 675 or whatever he says he's capable of.

Last edited:
Ah, come on James. He's just having fun, and making a LIVING. You wouldn't rain on your childrens, christmas, would ya?
There's a difference in just having fun, and flat out lying to everyone, refusing to admit it's a lie and continue trying to convince everyone it's real.

Great post. Nothing against him personally, but it's not real.

Hey guys! Check out Andy Haman toying around with 600lbs!

**broken link removed** to see it! First video on the page!

Brought to you by Hot Bodz Clothing Company!

(Screenshot in attachment!)

thanks Hotbodz..I didnt see this before.....what a fun, impressive video....I like him even more now:)

Can't wait to meet you guys in April and see Andy and his crew.

Here you guys go, 17 pages on Andy's "600 Bench":
600lbs "but Who REALLY Benches anymore!? - Muscular Development Forums

He was called out and offered (if i remember right) $10,000+ to prove he could bench 600. Oddly, he didn't accept :rolleyes:

At 4:03 he claims to be benching 600x4, with a kid spotter and whipped cream on his face:
YouTube - Andy Haman 600 lb bench press

Quoting Andy

Quoting others

That is correct.

No one 40 years of age or older has ever raw benchpressed 600 pounds in competition.

The only lifter who might have had the potential was Garry Frank. He was raw benching in the high 500s to 600 (touch n' go) back in the warm up room at a few WPO events but Garry's 6'4 and 380 pounds of solid body weight ! (Former NFL pro.)

Great stuff in there :D

didnt stan eff just do 600plus at 41 or 42 years old in raw comp

I don't know the details of what stan was able to do. But Andy's video claims are more than a year old (and so are those comments). If stan just did it, I guess he would be the first (and only) over 40.

yah stan did a 606 bench in competition.

Andy doing the 5 plates for 2 in that other video is impressive.

u got i wrong

i met andy at the ac pro show last year me and my girl. and he is a real cool guy, i met a few pros that were pricks and hes a genuine dude. good luck bro

yeah, and there's a video of it floating around somewhere.

Amazing lift, and you can actually see what lifting that weight looks like when someone does it (since you can't from Andy's video).

Just FoFun!

Just FoFUN!
CLICK BELOW
YouTube - Andy Haman 500lbs Glose grip Bench Double HotBodZ clothing

Attachments

• PROFESSIONAL MUSCLE THX.jpg
    PROFESSIONAL MUSCLE THX.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 2,673

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views