over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

600lb Raw Bench Press Video - Hot Bodz

HotBodzClothing

Registered
Hey guys! Check out Andy Haman toying around with 600lbs!

**broken link removed** to see it! First video on the page!

Brought to you by Hot Bodz Clothing Company!

(Screenshot in attachment!)

Attachments

• CLIPS1_0001.jpg
    CLIPS1_0001.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 1,522
Hey guys! Check out Andy Haman toying around with 600lbs!

**broken link removed** to see it! First video on the page!

Brought to you by Hot Bodz Clothing Company!

(Screenshot in attachment!)

Big dude, but I call bs on the bench. Seems like a very nice a good natured guy though.

How come everyone thinks its fake?
looks legit to me

Is Hotbodz company own by Andy?

BS. No way that's a 600lb bench. This has been debated quite a few times on a lot of different forums and I haven't seen anyone in the strength training circle that believes it.

I love hot bodz clothing, and definately want to get some shirts soon. But that guy needs to change his attitude. He's coming off as a d-bag and it was kind of painful to watch that video. def looks like fake weight as well.

It seems like if it was "truly" 600lbs, he wouldn't of had that 140lb kid spotting him;)

i respect this dude as an athlete, a bodybuilder, im not just hating on him. its cool that he has fun with it with his family and all. thats awesome. the guy has a hell of a physique. but you spend all the time preparing to get up there and present it and you get up there and make funny faces?? seems worthless and disrespectful. if thats what everyone wants to see then bozo the clown could guess pose and make balloon animals and do magic tricks right? i just think its serious business, and a competition, for MONEY. and that bench is bs. no one can cut 600 like that for easy reps. :cool:

i respect this dude as an athlete, a bodybuilder, im not just hating on him. its cool that he has fun with it with his family and all. thats awesome. the guy has a hell of a physique. but you spend all the time preparing to get up there and present it and you get up there and make funny faces?? seems worthless and disrespectful. if thats what everyone wants to see then bozo the clown could guess pose and make balloon animals and do magic tricks right? i just think its serious business, and a competition, for MONEY. and that bench is bs. no one can cut 600 like that for easy reps. :cool:

who do you think its disrespectful to? Just wondering. This is his job right? If a painter went to work and goofed off a lot, but still got the job done, would it be the same thing? Im just trying to understand who its disrespectful towards.. not diss'n your opinion! :)

Relax man, don't take a hobby so serious. he's just having fun, laughing, enjoying himself.

I love hot bodz clothing, and definately want to get some shirts soon. But that guy needs to change his attitude. He's coming off as a d-bag and it was kind of painful to watch that video. def looks like fake weight as well.

d-bag? additude??

:confused:

He's one of the most outgoing, and nice guys out there... i just dont understand your post...

d-bag? additude??

:confused:

He's one of the most outgoing, and nice guys out there... i just dont understand your post...

you're absolutely right. I've never even met the guy. I'm just going by what I've seen (his youtube videos) and he comes off as extremely obnoxious. no hard feelings if he's actually cool:)

I would say that was maybe 350 or 400. The bar was rattling but no one outside of serious competition strength super heavyweight benchers can handle 600lbs like that. There was nowhere near enough visible strain on the arms for that to be 600. He would definitely not have a toothpick spotting him either.

Here you guys go, 17 pages on Andy's "600 Bench":
600lbs "but Who REALLY Benches anymore!? - Muscular Development Forums

He was called out and offered (if i remember right) $10,000+ to prove he could bench 600. Oddly, he didn't accept :rolleyes:

At 4:03 he claims to be benching 600x4, with a kid spotter and whipped cream on his face:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zfnx0J0Z7c8&feature=player_embedded

Quoting Andy
(I have actually done 675lbs in the gym x 1 and know that will really get ya gonnin' so I won't speak of that!)

Quoting others
That is correct.

No one 40 years of age or older has ever raw benchpressed 600 pounds in competition.

The only lifter who might have had the potential was Garry Frank. He was raw benching in the high 500s to 600 (touch n' go) back in the warm up room at a few WPO events but Garry's 6'4 and 380 pounds of solid body weight ! (Former NFL pro.)

He'd be the first bencher in history to officially raw bench 600+ pounds at over 40 years of age and his 675 pound raw bench would make him one of the top four biggest benchers of all time.

It won't happen unless the fake plates are used again but I still wanted to make it clear that I'm always looking for the next super star of the bench and thankfully I've got the connections that get that bencher some high quality press coverage.

Great stuff in there :D

Last edited:
I hate it when some people dont like Andy because of this and that but this is Professional Muscle not bodybuilding.com like kids, Professional people with professional attitude!!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear