over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

66 Charger!

oracle

Registered
I would just like to rub it in that I just bought a 66 Dodge Charger. thread title was a typo. I've wanted one ever since I was a kid( maybe growing up in the south and the dukes of hazzard????) But I finally have one thats not a rust bucket!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO haha:D

Last edited:
I had a 1970 dodge Challenger with a 383...LOVED that car

I am sure you will enjoy roasting the fatty tires on that bad boy

nice!

almost any car from 65...66...or 67 is fantastic. loved the charger but my dream car is the 1967 chevelle ss. enjoy your ride bro.

charger is chrysler 'B' body - their most used body, challenger is chrysler 'E' body
the rear drive E bodies were only used for challengers or barracudas
a challenger is much smaller and lighter, with a 383 that must have been a hell of a car. also for any mopar fans - which i am one - the dodge viper with a v10 is simply a 383 block elongated to have 5 cylinders on each side instead of 4 - hence v10

What motor in that Charger? Speaking of mopars... I remember when I was in high school my neighbor had a 68 Hemi Cuda and showed me the appraisal papers for 75,000. That was ABOUT 10 years ago!

MOPAR FANS!

Hey congrats on the Charger, I'd love to see a pic. For all you Mopar guys, what do you think of the new Challenger? I'll be getting my R/T next summer, and can't wait!

sweet...Ive always wanted a 68 or 70 charger myself. And speaking of cudas man if I had an old hemi cuda I would seriously sleep in it with a shotgun lol. How do yall like the new challengers theyre coming out with? Not too bad..i think theyre even bringing the cuda back too. hopefully they try to make it into competition for the stangs & camaros

I had a '72 Rally Nova with the 4 barrel 350, and 3 speed on the floor. Novas get a bad wrap sometimes, but that was a cool car....and fast:D They only made the Rally Nova for 18 months. It was pretty much just a different looking SS.

Congrats on the purchase. The muscle cars of today just don't feel the same.

almost any car from 65...66...or 67 is fantastic. loved the charger but my dream car is the 1967 chevelle ss. enjoy your ride bro.
Shit do I miss my 66 Chevelle ...SS 396 w/ a 4 speed tranny..Man i loved that car..I installed 411 in the rear a high rise manifold with a 780 double pumper along W/ headers and that SS would run 13.80's all day long......Wonder what it would be worth now..I sold that car in 1975 for $2000.

10 times more

Shit do I miss my 66 Chevelle ...SS 396 w/ a 4 speed tranny..Man i loved that car..I installed 411 in the rear a high rise manifold with a 780 double pumper along W/ headers and that SS would run 13.80's all day long......Wonder what it would be worth now..I sold that car in 1975 for $2000.

at least 10 times that price....20 k

What motor in that Charger? Speaking of mopars... I remember when I was in high school my neighbor had a 68 Hemi Cuda and showed me the appraisal papers for 75,000. That was ABOUT 10 years ago!

I suggest you watch the Barret-Jackson auction the next time it comes on speed...you will THROW up when you see what these guys will pay for HEMI cars....one went last year for 200k :eek: a 70 Roadrunner...whats makes me sick is my father owned that bright blue colored Road Runner the year him and mom got married...he sold it for 2400 when him and mom found out they were pregnant with my older brother.

Thats a badassed car, congrats. Going down memory lane, if I had any of the cars I had while young I could retire. I used to get cars clean them up and make alittle on them. 64 SS Imaplas,69 Chevelles,Novas, falcons, afew of the Muscle cars( like yours), now all I've got is a motorcycle. J.R.

I had a '72 Rally Nova with the 4 barrel 350, and 3 speed on the floor. Novas get a bad wrap sometimes, but that was a cool car....and fast:D They only made the Rally Nova for 18 months. It was pretty much just a different looking SS.

Congrats on the purchase. The muscle cars of today just don't feel the same.

I do believe NOVA means NOT RUNNING in spanish :)

they were NOT a big hit down there.

charger is chrysler 'B' body - their most used body, challenger is chrysler 'E' body
the rear drive E bodies were only used for challengers or barracudas
a challenger is much smaller and lighter, with a 383 that must have been a hell of a car. also for any mopar fans - which i am one - the dodge viper with a v10 is simply a 383 block elongated to have 5 cylinders on each side instead of 4 - hence v10

HEll yes it did...you could easily roast them in thrid gear driving down the on ramp. It was a bit squirrely, but if you knew how to drive, it was easy to manage. VERY VERY light car.

I too had a neighbor that had a CUDDA...426 HEMI matching numbers. THis was....hell 20 years AGO!!! DAMNIT I just felt old.

I do believe NOVA means NOT RUNNING in spanish :)

they were NOT a big hit down there.

It was cool.....not like your supra, but cool:) Back when gas was cheap, a 3 on the floor was fun. I could do 55 in first, 90 in second, and never really maxed it out......over 122 was the fastest i went. Great car for a high school kid.

chargers are one of my favorite cars your lucky i used to have a 1970 challenger 440 4 spd everything thing on it was new it was like a new 1970 dodge challenger i could pull the tires off the ground with slicks. i plan on buying a 69 charger for next summer. i dont know about you but first thing i would do is install some line lock and cook those tires right off

at least 10 times that price....20 k
Wonderful..What really sucks is I've had 4 muscle cars and never got more then 2k for any of them..My first car was a 67 mustang fastback GT390 w/ a 4sp..Traded that in and got $700 towards a 70 mach1 428 cobrajet w/ a 4sp ($1250 at the dealer)..Also had a 67 SS camaro once 396 with a 4sp..Wonder which one would be worth the most now..

I still see camaro's once in a while but never the 428 cobrajet mustangs.

Oh lord I just looked up 3 cars...Get this

70 Must 428 cobrajet Good to Excellent cond..$22-39K

69 Camaro ss396 G-E $29-51K

70 Ply Cuda 440 G-E $55-104K

How would you like to own a cuda in mint condition?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws