over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

9/11- Never Forget...

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Americans killed and celebrated by islamic fundamentalists on 9/11 are still being avenged to this day. The world is a safer place through America's sacrifice. I can't thank our soldiers and marines enough for keeping the U.S.A. and the world safe!
God Bless Our Troops:star-war'

holy shit, you are ignorant

No, you are the ignorant one for saying that. Thats why governments exist, to protect their people and try and improve their lives. Businesses exist to create profits.

The Americans killed and celebrated by islamic fundamentalists on 9/11 are still being avenged to this day. The world is a safer place through America's sacrifice. I can't thank our soldiers and marines enough for keeping the U.S.A. and the world safe!
God Bless Our Troops:star-war'
its annoying when US citizens call themselves "Americans" - as if that refers to them properly. It refers to people in north, central, and south america. A Bolivian is an "American"!

Neither the invasion and occupation of Iraq or the invasion and occupation of Afghanistan have made US citizens safer. This US aggression has killed and maimed countless US soildiers. This aggression has increased the risk of terror to the US. The flawed US foreign policy before 9-11 put the US at risk for terrorism in the first place. As long as the US continues on its wreckless foreign policy path there will be consequences to the safety of its citizens. The so called "terrorists" have very good reasons to fight against and enemy who has drawn first blood and pushed them into a corner.

Neither the invasion and occupation of Iraq or the invasion and occupation of Afghanistan have made US citizens safer. This US aggression has killed and maimed countless US soildiers. This aggression has increased the risk of terror to the US. The flawed US foreign policy before 9-11 put the US at risk for terrorism in the first place. As long as the US continues on its wreckless foreign policy path there will be consequences to the safety of its citizens. The so called "terrorists" have very good reasons to fight against and enemy who has drawn first blood and pushed them into a corner.

Were we in Irag or Afghanistan on September 10th? Where did USA draw first blood with the muslims? What is this failed policy that you some how thinks justify`s a strike that kills 3000+ CIVILIANS?

not clicking on any damn extremist link, but nice try.
and how many mosque's have you been in listening to these alleged teachings? I HAVE been in mosque's and I do see what is taught. I have seen what is taught from birth to manhood. those 10 year olds who are being taught to kill are not in this country, you fool. way to try and manipulate things to suit your agenda. you should be a politician.

Qstorm I`ll restrain for just a second on calling you an ass because I did not quote the previous bone head talking the recent strike in Afghanistan on "civilians". Those killed included women and children and I was explaining that does not automatically make them "inncocent or civilian"... you fool.

You must be a liberal too, you love to keep your head in the sand. Watch the video, the website is thethirdjihad.com, its done by an American muslim with lots of actual footage from inside mosques here and abroad. Your game of denying and not watching reality does not mean its not real.

No, you are the ignorant one for saying that. Thats why governments exist, to protect their people and try and improve their lives. Businesses exist to create profits.

haha, yes because governments and corporations never work together. they are completely seperate with governments only being concerned with protecting its people, and the corporations only trying to make a fair buck with no intentions of influencing governments to make laws and decisions that favor that particular corporation, even if it means selling out its own people. alot of times, foreign governments arent even aware thats what they are doing until they have become so indebted to said corporation that they have no choice but to sell out. and it is always at the expense of the people, usually under the premise of helping them by teaching them to build a more "modernized" society. this involves the stripping of resources, culture, and the way of life that has served some of them for thousands of years. or as you put it "potentially investing in their future".

good book..."economic hitman".

you cant be serious with this bs.

to be fair, a year ago i probably would responded very similar to the way you have.

Last edited:
:foo;-smil

ok after the planes hit a demolition team went inside and wired the buildings with explosives and set off a controlled demolition-these people are all part of a conspiracy to destroy 2 buildings that had already been destroyed by planes crashing into them and are all sworn to secrecy. it's a good thing a demolition expert such as yourself was in the area at the time and was able to call his dad, another expert so we can have the truth despite this conspiracy.

Well, i knew someone would come here and challenge me with there closed government controlled mind. Its expected.
I never said they put explosives in the building after the planes hit.
Its a FACT those buildings where CLOSED to the public the weekend before 9/11. No one was working in them. First time ever. Coincidence? Im sure you will say so. FACT - George Bushes brother was HEAD of security in all the trade centers. Coincidence... im sure you will say so.
I am only going by common since. I know what i seen and i know what i heard. FACT - I seen explosions every 10 floors. FACT - I heard explosives. FACT - This is documented on ALLOT of video. That is simply not possible by two jets hitting 70 floors up. FACT - Those buildings fell exactly in there own footprints.
So, you believe what your told to believe. I will believe what i see with my own eyes.
Now, i will leave the fact my dad has done this exact thing for 35 years out of the equation. I will leave the fact i know anything about demolition out.
I have one question for you. How and why did world trade center 7 fall? How did it fall from the inside out toward the ends, into its own footprints EXACTLY like a controlled demolition. Also, explain to me why Larry Silverstein said on national tv that he told them to "PULL" building number 7 and minutes later it fell.
Now... that building was not hit by any planes. It was admittedly by the fire department hardly on fire. NO major fires at all.
Give me the "official" version you are told to believe. When you do, i will laugh at the pathetic excuse you have been brain washed into believing.
So, go ahead and call me names or what ever. I know what i seen. I know no other steel structure buildings have EVER in the history of the world fallen from fire, yet these did within an hour.
I wont even get into the fact we have pictures showing proof of THERMITE explosives being used to cut the beams diagonally… well, ya know just like a controlled demolition ;)

Grylls

Grylls, I`m hearing your whole conspiracy theory but a real conspiracy theory needs a reason why it would be done by the govt. So what is it? To go into Iraq for their oil? Iraq was in violation of UN sanctions for numerous things for years that alone was grounds to go in there. If you wanna say "oil" how is Bush or USA benefiting from Iraq oil... where are the USS BUSH oil tankers? The kurds and turks in the north were the ones stealing the oil.

Second, are you an architect? Are you familiar with the internal structure of WTC? It was a steel frame down the middle held together by a steel like mesh on the outside shell. The story goes , the planes hit around the 70th floor (30 floors of weight on top of impact zone) and knocked off a lot of fire proofing insulation (very conceivable), the steel supports down the middle got so hot (do you know what temp jet fuel burns at?) they started to bow down with gravity (very possible... ever use a torch to cut steel), when those gave the floors started dropping on top of each other causing a huge boom with each floor, adding more and more weight.

maybe "the govt" got to popular mechanics too. Never know them to be that political, more science backed
Debunking the 9/11 Myths: Special Report - Popular Mechanics

Grylls, I`m hearing your whole conspiracy theory but a real conspiracy theory needs a reason why it would be done by the govt. So what is it? To go into Iraq for their oil? Iraq was in violation of UN sanctions for numerous things for years that alone was grounds to go in there. If you wanna say "oil" how is Bush or USA benefiting from Iraq oil... where are the USS BUSH oil tankers? The kurds and turks in the north were the ones stealing the oil.

Second, are you an architect? Are you familiar with the internal structure of WTC? It was a steel frame down the middle held together by a steel like mesh on the outside shell. The story goes , the planes hit around the 70th floor (30 floors of weight on top of impact zone) and knocked off a lot of fire proofing insulation (very conceivable), the steel supports down the middle got so hot (do you know what temp jet fuel burns at?) they started to bow down with gravity (very possible... ever use a torch to cut steel), when those gave the floors started dropping on top of each other causing a huge boom with each floor, adding more and more weight.

maybe "the govt" got to popular mechanics too. Never know them to be that political, more science backed
Debunking the 9/11 Myths: Special Report - Popular Mechanics

gogotren
Thanks for respecting my views. I see so many times people open up a big can of worms with this subject and they end up throwing themselves to the wolves.
Ok, im not going to get into everything i believe and the reasons i believe it and the facts that make me believe what i do but i will address these questions.
First i do not care either way what happened in NYC. Its a very sad event and no matter how you look at it allot of loss of innocent lives have come from it. US, Iraqis and Afghanistan innocent citizens so i am in no way taking away from the fact we will and always should give our prayers to those who died and the love ones left behind to be in pain the rest of there life.
Why do i think the buildings where demolished. It was an excuse to get PUBLIC support for a war in Iraq and Afghanistan. I know you mentioned we already had reasons but after the failed gulf war the American public would have never backed another war when we should have taken care of it to start with.
So, it justified a war thats main purpose was to generate BILLIONS of dollars into the pockets of the "powers that be".
How did this was make billions? Government contracts like Halliburton and many others contracts given out to people who had a hand in taking part in 9/11. Insurance - Those buildings had just been purchased and the insurance was raised and a clause was put in the insurance policy that specially covered terrorist attacks by airplane . In order to collect the full amount all 3 building had to be totally destroyed. Silverstien paid 3.6 billion for all 3 buildings and by them being totally destroyed he gets 7+ billion.
Another BIG reason - Put options. Billions where made from put options taken just a few days from the attacks.
I can go on and on, but you get the point. To sum it up - MONEY is why those buildings where destroyed.

The buildings. Again not wanting to throw in the fact i have been around demolitions most of my life i know a little about buildings and structures.
I have video of the architect who designed the wtc. He said on national TV that he designed those buildings to take multiple hits by airliners. He explained the structure as being like a tennis racket. You can stick a pencil in a tennis racket and it will do nothing. Those buildings are exactly the same.
Ok as far as how they fell. For the entire building to be PULVERIZED like they where explosives had to be used. If the "official" excuse of the buildings pancaking like they say just would not happen. If the fire did weaken the structure enough to give away then the tops would have toppled over and fell to the ground leaving the floors under standing.
If you hold a pencil up and burn it about an inch from the top what will happen? The top part will fall off. Period. Those buildings where built to withstand allot of shit and to sit here and think they fell just because a plane hit it is bullcrap. The fires where almost out as the white smoke indicated at the one hour mark.
I know people are going to start on me now but i really dont care. I know what i SEEN. I know what i HEARD.

Grylls

I remember it vividly, I was working night shift and like to sleep with the TV on I woke up with the news on the second tower was just to about to get hit I thought it was a dream still cant believe it.

Grylls, burning a pencil and a 100 story building are just a weeee bit different. Also Di k Cheney used to work for halliburton but no longer did. He and all his friends are crazy millionairs, it is way far fetched that he or bush "orchestrated" all of 9/11 to make some money for themselves and "the powers that be" who ever they are. All your talk about how the building shoulda fell if this or that happened is all speculation in your head, and it does not sound like you have the back round to really know what your talking about... your not an engineer, or architect, or familiar with the buildings structure, etc

All that aside I`ll call you an idiot because claiming 9/11 was an inside job by the govt to make $$, negates the FACTS that muslim extremists (most of their population) wants their religion to rule the world and harm to come to America... Do you not understand that or do you think the Muslim world loves everybody? Muslims blew up the WTC in 1993, embasys in Africa, the USS cole, and on and on. Did you miss all those events or just not tie them together... I see a common thread between them.

All that aside I`ll call you an idiot because claiming 9/11 was an inside job .

See the childish name callings begins. Hey i could care less what you call me. I could careless what you think. You are just another sheep.
You and your name calling do not effect me in any way so keep it up, it only shows who the real "idiot" is.
Im done with this subject because of one reason. There are allot of people who believe the exact same things that i do but theres no way in hell they will step up and speak out due to people like YOU who seem to get mad and start the name calling.
For every reason i post supporting what i believe in you will post something of the opposite. Every reason you post for what you believe i cant post something proving the opposite of that.
It will never end and the end result will be the childish name calling arguments.
Again i will say to you - you are nobody to me. I could care less what you think.
Now go on and believe everything everyone tells you. Thats just sad.

Grylls

From a Preacher buddy of mine...

How easily we forget what should never be forgotten. Today I remember what was taken, what was not taken, what was not destroyed, what lives on. Americans, let us daily give pause & consider that freedom in which we live, which we call ours" is daily extended to us at so costly a price as the sacrifice of those whose legacy has knit and is now knitting the virtue of our stars and stripes. God Bless America.

Our fallen should be remembered and honored. The heroes that stepped forward and walked into danger to save them, some at the cost of their own lives should be honored as well. Regardless of the turmoil that has followed, 9/11 should be remembered and the freedoms we enjoy should be appreciated. War is ugly, however, civilian losses suffered in peacetime by terrorists cannot be rationalized. Our military dropped the bomb on Japan not so long ago. Yes we have created collateral damage in the middle east. Our deployed servicemen and the leaders that placed them there have themselves to account for their individual actions. However, I do not see how our military's actions has any bearing upon our honoring of those lost in NY. Just the opinion of an American and a veteran.

Its not just NEVER FORGET...its

NEVER FORGIVE

I live in NYC and remember every second of that morning and watching the events unfold. I cried my eyes out, and filled myself with anger and rage. To this day I tear up when I think about what was done to us. People close to me and my family died that day. They live on in our hearts...

What is truly sad is that every single one of you miss the point of why this happened, and who was truly involved. There is a saying that goes "follow the money" but in this case its not about money. Instead follow who had the most to gain from this event. Investigate which country had agents tailing and living amongst the hijackers. Investigate who really knew, yet let things happen so to speak.

Someone, some entity, had so much to gain from this event. But who? The answer is so simple. Who has attacked American interests before? Who has cornered the market on the false flag event? USS Liberty ring a bell? The Lavon affair? A so called "ally" would never attack us or let us be attacked, now would they?

"By deception, wage war" in their own words. Lets see how smart you are...

Someone, some entity, had so much to gain from this event. But who? The answer is so simple. Who has attacked American interests before? Who has cornered the market on the false flag event? USS Liberty ring a bell? The Lavon affair? A so called "ally" would never attack us or let us be attacked, now would they?

"By deception, wage war" in their own words. Lets see how smart you are...

interesting points, I don't want to send this thread off into a different direction again from what the OP intended, but I've never understood why your govt continually defend this 'ally' no matter what atrocities they commit. Obviously this is more for a political forum?

If this debate moves to name calling, we are going to start handing out warnings. Keep it clean, and respectful.

haha, yes because governments and corporations never work together. they are completely seperate with governments only being concerned with protecting its people, and the corporations only trying to make a fair buck with no intentions of influencing governments to make laws and decisions that favor that particular corporation, even if it means selling out its own people. alot of times, foreign governments arent even aware thats what they are doing until they have become so indebted to said corporation that they have no choice but to sell out. and it is always at the expense of the people, usually under the premise of helping them by teaching them to build a more "modernized" society. this involves the stripping of resources, culture, and the way of life that has served some of them for thousands of years. or as you put it "potentially investing in their future".

good book..."economic hitman".

you cant be serious with this bs.

to be fair, a year ago i probably would responded very similar to the way you have.

No, you miss the point entirely. I feel no responsibility or concern whatsoever for what either corporations or their own government does to people in another country. I understand what corporations and governments do, I just don't care. The flip side to caring is that we should all live in a single world government based communism/socialism, which is even worse. Some people had the luck to be born in better places than others, just like in the animal kingdom.

Time to move this topic.....

This conversation needs to be continued at discussworldissues.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member