over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

9 weeks till the OCC!!

swol

Registered
Ok i am now 9 weeks out from the OCC!! I feel so fat that i have not even strated to pose or take my weekly pics. I know i am not fat but the skin over my abs seems so thick. Never done shows back to back. I Assuming that is only becuz my last show was three months ago and I still have in my head what ripped is…I mean last week I weighed 212 upon waking up and was 7.2% BF. Today 7 days later I was 214 upon waking up and was at 6.3% BF. I know I am sticking to my diet and doing my cardio so I expect my weight to be going up, bf to be dropping but where the funk are my abs????????

swol said:
Ok i am now 9 weeks out from the OCC!! I feel so fat that i have not even strated to pose or take my weekly pics. I know i am not fat but the skin over my abs seems so thick. Never done shows back to back. I Assuming that is only becuz my last show was three months ago and I still have in my head what ripped is…I mean last week I weighed 212 upon waking up and was 7.2% BF. Today 7 days later I was 214 upon waking up and was at 6.3% BF. I know I am sticking to my diet and doing my cardio so I expect my weight to be going up, bf to be dropping but where the funk are my abs????????

I never competed or dieted to that extent so I can't help you there. I know my abs just aren't there because of margaritas :D Anyway, just wanted to wish you well and good luck. Also glad to see the little lady is doing well. Good luck bro...

damn at 6.3% your abs should be poppin. you do lots of weighted abs in the offseason to build them up? ever since i started doing this i can see my abs much better even at a higher bf. anyway, its probably just the water you haven't lost yet thats covering them. don't sweat it bro. good luck at the show.

swol said:

Are you still holding water under the skin?

Ya i do feel like there is some water.....I do have abs but they are not like blam let we wash ur panties....lol...still better than most. I think it is a mind fuck..there is some water right down the middle in that middel cut ya know..gonna bumb up the cardio a lil and c what happend also started arimadex..i am very gyno pron...so this shourld help of its water!! Thanks guys!!!!

i remember seeing you at the x, when you came out, i was like "damn" a little more conditioning and you could have came close.....i think you got 3rd if i remember, although you would have had a tough time with jesse

bottom line........bring what you brought at the x, with a little better condition, and you should worry everyone at the show

please post your progress as you go

be well

Tenny: Ya i was trying a few diff. things at that show and really hurt my conditioning. Oh yes Jessie is so massive but i feel if i was on point my symmetry might have a chance with his back and chest damn!!! Thanks

Once i feel in good enough conditioning i will start posting some pics..Anyone doing it?

You will reach your goal, it's probably water that your holding so don't panic, stick with what you know and best of luck. As a side note I wanted to tell your your wife is really beautiful and you two make a handsome/sexy looking couple.

Thanks.....

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity