advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

A couple of threads I wanted to post recently..

Biggerp73

Verified Customer
Registered
Verified Customer
(1) therea nothing like being pumped in the gym and feeling good hearing a song you like play on the gym speakers and starting flexing and posing during and between sets to the music just loving how awesome the muscles look in the mirror

(2) time off from gear is underrated. I've broken platues and reached my all time high weight, approaching 280lbs, by taking breaks from gear. A month off the gear doesn't cause much of any losses but when you go back on you quickly gain a lot. Props to Bboy for mentioning his use of shirt cycles

(3) as much as getting stronger and lifting heavy is important, so is squeezing, pumping, and attacking the muscle from all angles

(1) therea nothing like being pumped in the gym and feeling good hearing a song you like play on the gym speakers and starting flexing and posing during and between sets to the music just loving how awesome the muscles look in the mirror

How much clothing do you remove when you do this

Butt naked weiner out bro
I hit the beach yesterday. Smoked a stiff sativa blunt. Turned on rage against the machine, suicidal tendencies, and sex pistols, black Sabbath. Took off my shirt and ran 8 miles. with my hand held speaker on full blast.
Couldn't tell me shit yesterday. I was the baddest dude of any age range. got plenty thumbs up. Honks. Right ons. All that.
About to hit the treadmill for a nice 3 miler.

So I understand what you mean when you song comes on and you're just feeling yourself. Kudos!!

I hit the beach yesterday. Smoked a stiff sativa blunt. Turned on rage against the machine, suicidal tendencies, and sex pistols, black Sabbath. Took off my shirt and ran 8 miles. with my hand held speaker on full blast.
Couldn't tell me shit yesterday. I was the baddest dude of any age range. got plenty thumbs up. Honks. Right ons. All that.

So I understand what you mean when you song comes on and you're just feeling yourself. Kudos!!
That's it right there

i had a sex pistols sid vicious t shirt in 7 grade, I am the coach for the singer of the casualties I am sure you are familiar with them if you are into suicidal tendencies and sex pistols. Sabbath always goes hard, tbh I like dio talent wise but ozzie got some hits, suicidal tendencies kicked it with cholos in orange county like sublime did in long beach , they were a crossover (kind of), some wild shows. nice @ sativa . nice work G keep pushing

(2) time off from gear is underrated. I've broken platues and reached my all time high weight, approaching 280lbs, by taking breaks from gear. A month off the gear doesn't cause much of any losses but when you go back on you quickly gain a lot. Props to Bboy for mentioning his use of shirt cycles

(3) as much as getting stronger and lifting heavy is important, so is squeezing, pumping, and attacking the muscle from all angles
I bet that if you are on a gram or 1.5 gram test plus eq or deca and you will
not take anything doses will taper down so in week 4 still small amount circulate in a system but it would be shock for a body with influx of hormones and cause growth like you mentioned.

Just had some nice weather days and driving with the jeep top down doors off jamiin' Kill 'Em All (No Remorse, Seek And Destroy, Motorbreath, etc), Ten-Thousand Fists, fucking Hail To The King. The last model of Wrangler I liked (TJ), mint condition, only 90k miles, suspension lift, Mopar flares, black Rubi rims... No shirt, shades, hair in the breeze. I felt untouchable. Even at 50. Old grey-haireds driving convertible Jags and Ferraris. Nope.

Who were the girls whistling at and talking to? Can't believe I still got game. Not bragging, just a good drive that I really really needed.

Just had some nice weather days and driving with the jeep top down doors off jamiin' Kill 'Em All (No Remorse, Seek And Destroy, Motorbreath, etc), Ten-Thousand Fists, fucking Hail To The King. The last model of Wrangler I liked (TJ), mint condition, only 90k miles, suspension lift, Mopar flares, black Rubi rims... No shirt, shades, hair in the breeze. I felt untouchable. Even at 50. Old grey-haireds driving convertible Jags and Ferraris. Nope.

Who were the girls whistling at and talking to? Can't believe I still got game. Not bragging, just a good drive that I really really needed.
RESPECT!!

bro wrangler jeeps are beatiful cars and models, have driven more than a few, miss the old bronco mobbing at the desert at rockotillo wells (ocotillo wells)

you still have hair?!?! man you got it going on for 50. guys like that just get taxed and pimped by those types of chicks, trust me ived dated a few girls, one i posted on here, who has guys who try to fly her out and spend fortunes on her to impress her lol, little do they know she's really a ghetto ass person inside who just likes nice stuff but still doesn't know how to be civil in public lol, surprise surprise .those people deserve each other though. in Spanish there's a saying, hay gente para todo, there's someone for everything/everyone

bro wrangler jeeps are beatiful cars and models, have driven more than a few, miss the old bronco mobbing at the desert at rockotillo wells (ocotillo wells)

you still have hair?!?! man you got it going on for 50. guys like that just get taxed and pimped by those types of chicks, trust me ived dated a few girls, one i posted on here, who has guys who try to fly her out and spend fortunes on her to impress her lol, little do they know she's really a ghetto ass person inside who just likes nice stuff but still doesn't know how to be civil in public lol, surprise surprise .those people deserve each other though. in Spanish there's a saying, hay gente para todo, there's someone for everything/everyone
I have a hot wife waiting for me but I flirt and throw a wave or thumbs up now and then. And always to fellow Wrangler drivers. We're our own little subculture. Offroaders, climbers, granolas, hikers, tree-huggers. All driving 4L engines LOL!

you still have hair?!?! man you got it going on for 50. guys like that just get taxed and pimped by those types of chicks
Do I still have my hair?

Yeah, you might say that. See below LOL. I'm never going bald unless I want to . I used to shave it. My son does the twat knot, bitch bisquit, man bun (whatever TF) type shit but me I just pull it back or let it hang. I look like Kaiser Soze (the Hungarian dude that allegedly killed his family in The Usual Suspects).

My son has long hair and he pulls more tail than I ever did. Course I didn’t have a Corvette either. But still a good lookin' kid nonetheless. But my wife is posted here on the board somewheres. She’ll be plenty hot for the rest of my years. She managed to keep that bod through two kids.

20230523_131704 1.jpg

Man, I still don’t blast and cruise. I always go off everything. And a few months a year, I go off everything everything. Even vitamins. just do a full detox. Then when you restart, it feels incredible. You’re not going to atrophy in a couple months. And all that framework is there and ready.

Man, I still don’t blast and cruise. I always go off everything. And a few months a year, I go off everything everything. Even vitamins. just do a full detox. Then when you restart, it feels incredible. You’re not going to atrophy in a couple months. And all that framework is there and ready.
I never blasted and cruised. I always just blasted.

You should put a couple amps and some upgrades door speakers and subwoofers in that jeep

I never blasted and cruised. I always just blasted.

You should put a couple amps and some upgrades door speakers and subwoofers in that jeep
I did the doors and the roll bar but not the sub. A sub would have taken the entire 2³ ft of trunk space. Okay, its more than 2³ ft but still... I need that space for a cooler 😁

I did the doors and the roll bar but not the sub. A sub would have taken the entire 2³ ft of trunk space. Okay, its more than 2³ ft but still... I need that space for a cooler 😁
What I'm in the process of doing for my Escalade is building a box with supports underneath it that raise it up off the ground a foot so I have the entire 48" by 40" area underneath it for storage. You could probably figure out something.

What I'm in the process of doing for my Escalade is building a box with supports underneath it that raise it up off the ground a foot so I have the entire 48" by 40" area underneath it for storage. You could probably figure out something.
The only other choice is under the back seat if I recall correctly. Some Jeep owners just take out the back seat entirely and pimp them up nicely. I still have 3 passengers unless I'm alone. And I can pull the seat out. With Jeeps, everything is removable. I can even put down the front windshield. The floorboards have drainage holes in case you fill up with water, it drains out, sway bar disconnects for insane off road.I even have a fire hydrant lol. Plus that 4L inline 6cyl AMC engine is no slouch. And they run forever. And with my air flow, we're talking over 180hp for a vehicle that's more engine than is Jeep. Love these things. The chics drive theirs around with stickers that say "Take your top off!".

Parts, labor, no problem. Cheap and easy. Nothing fancy. My Mercedes when I had something to prove was a service nightmare. This is my 5th Jeep now. 3 Cherokee Laredos and 2 Wranglers. Plus a Ford truck, my wife's Toyota, and a Triumph for some cage free driving this summer. 😎

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws