over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

A Day In The Life of a Bodybuilder: For the Less Genetically Gifted- AMA

Appreciate all the birthday wishes guys!

Today was back with chest touch up- same workout as last week. Strength was up a bit so put it all into the Meadow's Rows and dead-stop dumbbell rows. Was also high day number one for the week. Same meal plan as last week as AJ and I did an early check-in today to discuss my recent bloodwork and hormone levels.

It came down to we want to get DHT back down, want to bring E2 up a bit, and most importantly get my test levels fixed with a legit Test Cyp. We are going to pull nandrolone as my body just does not respond well to it.

We are going to keep it simple:

1250mg weekly Test Cyp (fully dosed this time)- 250mg/ml
900mg EQ weekly - 600mg/ml
25mg Dbol pre-workout

Given we have no idea how much test I was getting in what I had been using we do not want to blast too hard into things, we also need to bring E2 and DHT back together and down, thus pulling the nandrolone and will strictly rely on maximizing these two compounds and adjust up weekly based on how my body responds and progresses so we do not cause too many fluctuations or changes at once. The dbol is simply to help speed along the process and keep strength up while we rebalance things and dial in dosages each week ahead.

Knowing this, instead of upping calories this week we are going to hold where we are now so that we can keep all the focus on correcting the hormone issues. No need to overload the body with too much at once.

Appreciate all the birthday wishes guys!

Today was back with chest touch up- same workout as last week. Strength was up a bit so put it all into the Meadow's Rows and dead-stop dumbbell rows. Was also high day number one for the week. Same meal plan as last week as AJ and I did an early check-in today to discuss my recent bloodwork and hormone levels.

It came down to we want to get DHT back down, want to bring E2 up a bit, and most importantly get my test levels fixed with a legit Test Cyp. We are going to pull nandrolone as my body just does not respond well to it.

We are going to keep it simple:

1250mg weekly Test Cyp (fully dosed this time)- 250mg/ml
900mg EQ weekly - 600mg/ml
25mg Dbol pre-workout

Given we have no idea how much test I was getting in what I had been using we do not want to blast too hard into things, we also need to bring E2 and DHT back together and down, thus pulling the nandrolone and will strictly rely on maximizing these two compounds and adjust up weekly based on how my body responds and progresses so we do not cause too many fluctuations or changes at once. The dbol is simply to help speed along the process and keep strength up while we rebalance things and dial in dosages each week ahead.

Knowing this, instead of upping calories this week we are going to hold where we are now so that we can keep all the focus on correcting the hormone issues. No need to overload the body with too much at once.
Are you generally a fan a dbol?

Are you generally a fan a dbol?
Ironically enough this will my first time ever using dbol.

Given I started off around 20 using Superdrol from GNC and what it did for my body I never touched any orals besides it until I got back into things serious again at 30.

From there it was anadrol, tbol, winny, and halo and winstrol weeks out from my shows. My body did not do well with Anavar so don’t touch it. And I rarely use orals outside of prep.

Excited to try it even at the low amount as we are just trying to push E2 back up and pull DHT back down as things balance back out. We will likely pull it after a few weeks as we push test and EQ up each week alongside more food.

Ironically enough this will my first time ever using dbol.

Given I started off around 20 using Superdrol from GNC and what it did for my body I never touched any orals besides it until I got back into things serious again at 30.

From there it was anadrol, tbol, winny, and halo and winstrol weeks out from my shows. My body did not do well with Anavar so don’t touch it. And I rarely use orals outside of prep.

Excited to try it even at the low amount as we are just trying to push E2 back up and pull DHT back down as things balance back out. We will likely pull it after a few weeks as we push test and EQ up each week alongside more food.
How are you pulling DHT down?

How are you pulling DHT down?
I have never had issues with DHT until I started running NPP at the end of last year. So we pulled it out completely and are correcting my test dosages now that I have verified product, and the low amount of dbol will help pull E2 up a bit higher.

Essentially the right compounds at the right dosages and time. I haven’t shot the NPP since Friday which is when I also moved back to my OG test cyp.

I have never had issues with DHT until I started running NPP at the end of last year. So we pulled it out completely and are correcting my test dosages now that I have verified product, and the low amount of dbol will help pull E2 up a bit higher.

Essentially the right compounds at the right dosages and time. I haven’t shot the NPP since Friday which is when I also moved back to my OG test cyp.
What was your DHT when it was too high, if you don't mind answering? Mine is twice as high as the reference range on just 200mg of test e per week.

What was your DHT when it was too high, if you don't mind answering? Mine is twice as high as the reference range on just 200mg of test e per week.
I listed it in the post. It was 183. Long term you don’t want to keep DHT that high.

I listed it in the post. It was 183. Long term you don’t want to keep DHT that high.
Mine is 165 on just TRT dose (140mg/wk)... I think I may need to use dutasteride. Don't see any other option. TBH mine has probably been that high since i've been on TRT for the last decade, I just never had DHT checked.

Mine is 165 on just TRT dose (140mg/wk)... I think I may need to use dutasteride. Don't see any other option. TBH mine has probably been that high since i've been on TRT for the last decade, I just never had DHT checked.
I never checked dht either. What's the main concern with high dht? Prostate I'm assuming?

I never checked dht either. What's the main concern with high dht? Prostate I'm assuming?
For prostate issues you need both high local levels of DHT and E2. DHT monotherapy actually shrinks the prostate (as it significantly lowers endogenous E2).
For hair loss is mostly a matter of AR's density and sensitivity in the scalp rather than actual serum DHT.

Love the thread, pls keep it going. In regards to delts, workin with John years ago made me understand and grow my delts, they have always been a very weak point for me, John learned me how to feel them when workin them, i was using way to much weight and momentum, once i learned to dig deep and really burn them to the ground the started to grow.

For prostate issues you need both high local levels of DHT and E2. DHT monotherapy actually shrinks the prostate (as it significantly lowers endogenous E2).
For hair loss is mostly a matter of AR's density and sensitivity in the scalp rather than actual serum DHT.
yeah not sure what my deal is. i have BPH or prostatitis symptoms like urinary urgency and "leaking" after urination. My DHT is 165 and my E2 is in the 50's. PSA was 1.2. I'm assuming this imbalance is the cause. My physician conducted a digital exam and says he isn't concerned, but it concerns me. Just don't know where to go with it. I've got most of the symptoms under control with Tadalafil, but have some other strange symptoms like low ejaculatory volume and "pressure". I'm just on 140mg of test E/wk and using hCG 250iu 3x/wk and have been for over a decade and never had this problem.

Love the thread, pls keep it going. In regards to delts, workin with John years ago made me understand and grow my delts, they have always been a very weak point for me, John learned me how to feel them when workin them, i was using way to much weight and momentum, once i learned to dig deep and really burn them to the ground the started to grow.
John IMO is the goat when it comes to training and no one is close lol, just everything he put out was money. I'd be interested in seeing your shoulder workouts, sequence, reps, etc. I'm assuming high reps, light weight, some heavy partials in there?

John IMO is the goat when it comes to training and no one is close lol, just everything he put out was money. I'd be interested in seeing your shoulder workouts, sequence, reps, etc. I'm assuming high reps, light weight, some heavy partials in there?
The guy was just an absolute OG..
My shoulder training usually look like something like this, warmup not included.

Workout 1
Dumbell side latterals standing or sitting
3x15-30 reps slow on the negative

Dumbell rear latterals lying face down on incline bench 1 sec pause at the top
3x30 focus on the pause at the top and flex

Cable side latterals behind the back 1sec pause at the top
3x10 light weight focus on the pause at the top, slow on the negative.

Workout 2

Cable rear latterals standing or sitting
3x20 focus on smooth reps with constant tension

Dumbell press super set with heavy partial dumbell side latterals
3x10 reps of each keep the reps smooth no swinging

Dumbell lying rear latteral swing
3 sets to failure as many reps as possible

Could you expand on this mate.

All you ever hear is prostate being mostly a DHT problem, and the most popular approved medication controls the conversion of test to dht.

If what you're saying is true you're actually arguing for the opposite, is that right? That it's more higher estrogen in the presence of dht?

Could you expand on this mate.

All you ever hear is prostate being mostly a DHT problem, and the most popular approved medication controls the conversion of test to dht.

If what you're saying is true you're actually arguing for the opposite, is that right? That it's more higher estrogen in the presence of dht?
Not just me pal, there's a plethora of studies conducted on this matter in the last decade
Do a quick search and see, don't want to totally derail the thread...

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
scrawl
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131