over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

A Day In The Life of a Bodybuilder: For the Less Genetically Gifted- AMA

A day in the life of a bodybuilder ? I thought bodybuilders had legs ? Maybe I was wrong

Ask a question without being a dick or you won't be a member here much longer!

UPDATE - Just realized you're ThatTrenLife who was banned the other day for doing the same crap to @bbxtreme. Keep acting like a child by making new accounts and we'll happily delete your childish BS!

Last edited:
Ok I will keep this going while I have the time. Today is a baseline day. Meal plan and supps are posted above.

Today I do pin. So for all the gear heads who want to know today was:

450mg Test Cyp
300mg EQ
100mg NPP

Workout today was shoulders and triceps.

Delts:

Progressive warm up:

Side Laterals into cable front raises with a rope or straight bar into machine overhead presses We are simply moving blood into the pecs and the tendons connecting to the pec into the bicep .. Non stop fashion 3 sets each 15-20 reps NOT HEAVY AT ALL. Simply a warm
Up.

Smith Machine Shoulder Press:
ROM no lower than eye level. Eccentric 3-4 count, 1 count pause at bottom and explode up. One warm up set for 12 to feel it out. 3 working sets of 10-10-8. On the final set drop weight by 30% and do 6-8 more reps with controlled form. Keep it clean.

Seated Side Laterals Super set with Cable Upright Row’s: this is about controlled blood volume. No momentum. Chest up, elbows up and imagine you’re pouring a glass of water out with your palms as you come up to contract the delts. Then go straight into upright cable rows with NO momentum. 3 rounds of 15-12-12. 60-90 sec rest between sets.

WALK THE RACK POWER PARTIALS SIDE LATERALS : this movement is the finisher. Chin up and pull out with your elbows. No swings. Start with a weight you can handle and go for 10’s. Example- 60, 50, 40, 30, 20, 10.
2 rounds of these.

Triceps:

Progressive warm up:
V bar push down into rope push dowms into over rope extensions. 3 rounds of 15.

Incline Skull Crushers: 3 sets or 15-12-10. Pyramid each set. 3-4 eccentric and fully contract the tricep.

Weighted bench dips (between two benches): load up with a plate or dumbell. 4 sets: 12-10-8-6. A 3-4 eccentric and hold contraction for one count. Push back and out at the top for further contraction.

Incline dual dumbell skull crushers: finisher and all about time under tension. 3 seconds on eccentric and 3 seconds up with a one count contraction. 3 sets: 12-10-10. You shouldn’t be able to use heavy weight if you did the workout right.

25 min on incline treadmill PWO and 10k steps will be gotten in today.

As you guys can see there are no secrets. It’s just doing the same tough shit day in and day out consistently.

Enjoy!

Showing your age 😶‍🌫️
No joke I told someone the other day who was asking about tricep thickness to do weighted bench dips. They couldn’t figure it out to save their life. 🤣

So I assume these days that I have to really clarify these things. LOL but the look on their face was even better when I came walking over with a plate to throw on their legs.

Guys just don’t train the same these days. 🤷‍♂️

Edit: this person competes btw, but was 28.

No joke I told someone the other day who was asking about tricep thickness to do weighted bench dips. They couldn’t figure it out to save their life. 🤣

So I assume these days that I have to really clarify these things. LOL but the look on their face was even better when I came walking over with a plate to throw on their legs.

Guys just don’t train the same these days. 🤷‍♂️

Edit: this person competes btw, but was 28.
I saw a video of roelly winklaar doing them with 5 plates. Next arms day im gonna give it a shot.

I saw a video of roelly winklaar doing them with 5 plates. Next arms day im gonna give it a shot.
I might get two plates on a good day. 😂 after incline skull crushers done with a slow eccentric they’re a bitch.

Def give them a go as it’s an old school movement guys used for years to build tricep thickness.

I'm guessing your using test 300mg/ml and eq 300mg/ml?
That is correct. Load it all into a 3cc syringe. No PIP. All from sponsors on this board.

Edit: the EQ is 600mg/ml. Only one sponsor here carry’s it so isn’t hard to guess. 😂

Are you always lean in the offsesson? How fat do you let yourself go? How many meals and calories are you pushing in the offseason? How long are your offseasons?

I assume you do cardio in the offseason, and you said you have to eat a whole lotta food to gain weight because of your fast metabolism, wouldnt it be better to cut out cardio to make the scale move easier?

That is correct. Load it all into a 3cc syringe. No PIP. All from sponsors on this board.

Edit: the EQ is 600mg/ml. Only one sponsor here carry’s it so isn’t hard to guess. 😂

What are your thoughts on ed injections for test ect ?
I use a mon,wed,Fri protocol no matter what or how much I'm using. I like the kiss aspect about it but thought about switching to everyday before I start upping the dose

I'm really trying to maximize my dose before adding more

Thanks bra

What are your thoughts on ed injections for test ect ?
I use a mon,wed,Fri protocol no matter what or how much I'm using. I like the kiss aspect about it but thought about switching to everyday before I start upping the dose

Thanks bra
The older I get the more I hate pinning. For offseason I don’t think it makes that big of a difference. But in prep I do pin everyday. You will get more stable levels doing daily but to me you’re splitting hairs in the offseason. I prefer to keep inflammation and PIP down which is my second reason for doing EOD.

I also do not pin in my delts anymore. Once you have shoulder injuries you learn this the hard way IMO.

Now if you’re a bigger guy and pushing the dosages at some point you are going to have to pin daily regardless of ester as you’re not hitting 3g plus of gear EOD unless you’re using a 5cc syringe in the glute. I won’t go over 3cc in a shot personally.

I personally get digestive issues when I drink them instead of cooking consistently.

I know a ton of guys who drink them down with no issues though and swear by it. But for me, they’re always cooked unless my schedule gets flipped at the last minute.
Raw egg whites kill my intestine but even if they didn't, absorption has been shown to be significantly lower.
No, thanks!

The older I get the more I hate pinning. For offseason I don’t think it makes that big of a difference. But in prep I do pin everyday. You will get more stable levels doing daily but to me you’re splitting hairs in the offseason. I prefer to keep inflammation and PIP down which is my second reason for doing EOD.

I also do not pin in my delts anymore. Once you have shoulder injuries you learn this the hard way IMO.

Now if you’re a bigger guy and pushing the dosages at some point you are going to have to pin daily regardless of ester as you’re not hitting 3g plus of gear EOD unless you’re using a 5cc syringe in the glute. I won’t go over 3cc in a shot personally.

Awesome

Yah I told myself anyways I would never go over 9cc a week. Well I could probably get it to 10cc but that's the cap lol.

Raw egg whites kill my intestine but even if they didn't, absorption has been shown to be significantly lower.
No, thanks!

This. I can stomach alot of things no problem

Litres of ice-cream, milk and tons of McDonald's 😶‍🌫️ but I start drinking anything over 250ml of liquid egg whites I can feel things storming up

I've added small amounts to protein shakes before but wouldn't be a meals worth of protein

Awesome

Yah I told myself anyways I would never go over 9cc a week. Well I could probably get it to 10cc but that's the cap lol.
There’s no need unless you’re trying to win a pro show IMO.

Are you always lean in the offsesson? How fat do you let yourself go? How many meals and calories are you pushing in the offseason? How long are your offseasons?

I assume you do cardio in the offseason, and you said you have to eat a whole lotta food to gain weight because of your fast metabolism, wouldnt it be better to cut out cardio to make the scale move easier?
I stay relatively lean in the offseason. I work with AJ- his motto is “fat free”. 😂 but we will likely push a little heavier this time as we are going back to open bodybuilding. But if we get too fluffy then we simply cut the calories or do a mini cut. BG, insulin sensitivity and gastric emptying HAVE to stay in check. Once those fall out is when you have to pull back and reset.

But the above is my current progressive phase which is 6 meals and we will keep pushing calories up every 2 weeks as long as all stays in check. We don’t do dirty off seasons as it just makes it that much more work when prep comes around.

Cardio is dropped right now. The only reason I have walked on a treadmill the last few days is because it’s been pouring rain here daily and can’t do my morning fasted walks with the dogs or 10k steps- those are non negotiable for heart, cardiovascular health and to keep BG in check. But we pulled steps which I usually do as cardio at a higher RHR.

The aim is to look like a bodybuilder year round.

This. I can stomach alot of things no problem

Litres of ice-cream, milk and tons of McDonald's 😶‍🌫️ but I start drinking anything over 250ml of liquid egg whites I can feel things storming up

I've added small amounts to protein shakes before but wouldn't be a meals worth of protein
Egg white contains ovomucin which is an anti-protease inhibiting the action of the trypsin (digestive enzyme) in the small intestine. But ovomucin is itself inactivated by the pepsin in the stomach.
The issue is: the egg white because of its liquid state leaves the stomach too quickly before the pepsin has the time to fully inactivate the ovomucin. Cook that shit 🤣

Egg white contains ovomucin which is an anti-protease inhibiting the action of the trypsin (digestive enzyme) in the small intestine. But ovomucin is itself inactivated by the pepsin in the stomach.
The issue is: the egg white because of its liquid state leaves the stomach too quickly before the pepsin has the time to fully inactivate the ovomucin. Cook that shit 🤣
Thank you! Some days I’m just too tired to explain this shit on here at that level. But 💯 cook your egg whites! LOL

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ATP44
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws