over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

A Day In The Life of a Bodybuilder: For the Less Genetically Gifted- AMA

Egg white contains ovomucin which is an anti-protease inhibiting the action of the trypsin (digestive enzyme) in the small intestine. But ovomucin is itself inactivated by the pepsin in the stomach.
The issue is: the egg white because of its liquid state leaves the stomach too quickly before the pepsin has the time to fully inactivate the ovomucin. Cook that shit 🤣
You actually explained that incredibly well 👏😅

Raw egg whites kill my intestine but even if they didn't, absorption has been shown to be significantly lower.
No, thanks!

1-2 TBSP white vinegar before the egg whites often clears up the upset feeling in the stomach. Regardless, I am not a fan of drinking egg whites. If I have to drink something I’m just gonna do a beef isolate shake.

1-2 TBSP white vinegar before the egg whites often clears up the upset feeling in the stomach. Regardless, I am not a fan of drinking egg whites. If I have to drink something I’m just gonna do a beef isolate shake.
Jay Cutler used to drink 140 egg whites a day back in the day lol he must have been taking a shit every 2 hours

I see AJ Is your coach and you don´t log your weights(I don´t either so no hate lol).

Do you still do the exact same ex. week to week or do you go in and go by feel?

Also, I assume AJ doesn´t make your training programs because of the above. Does he only do food/gear for you?

I see AJ Is your coach and you don´t log your weights(I don´t either so no hate lol).

Also, I assume AJ doesn´t make your training programs because of the above. Does he only do food/gear for you?
AJ is my coach and AJ writes the training plans. 😂 We rotate workouts monthly. You should check his IG- he goes through these workouts himself.

Logging your lifts is a personal thing. I did it for years, then I did it in my whoop app after that. I found it was distracting me from my workout too much and was shit that I already knew and remembered.

Now in your defense, most or many coaches do NOT do workout plans. Most competitors should know how to train. But with that we have a template and then work around our injuries or go off feel. So if I get in the gym and there is a movement I’m not going to align with that day I adjust accordingly.

Remember a coach isn’t on the field. As the athlete you have to have the ability to execute and make decisions in the moment. The coach is just the guide and outside set of eyes.

How long do these training sessions take you?
I don’t like being in the gym longer than 90 minutes. In prep or higher volume days I’ll easily spend 2 hours in the gym.

Thats straight work. Guys at my gym know my rule- you can talk to me before my workout or after, but NOT during. It sounds stupid, but if you want to truly train it’s the only way unless you go in the middle of the night. There’s a reason these guys are building their own gyms. 😂

Sorry I misread your question. You meant weight not workouts.

I absolutely aim to beat my weight from the week whether it be in reps or weight. I don’t care if it’s one more rep or 2.5 more pounds. Whether you log or not your goal should be to progress as it compounds.

Now if you get in the gym and hit the same weight or reps as last week and something is aggregated after you’ve warmed up then adjust or change movement. Don’t be dumb obviously. But if you’re doing all your foundational work and recovering this shouldn’t happen often.

What throws guys off here IMO is not recovering, not being consistent with sleep, water, diet, getting deep tissue work done etc.

The workouts in the gym are hard, but it’s what you do or don’t do outside of the gym that matters!

If you don't mind, where do you get your aminos, l glutamine, luecine, creatine?

I saw on Amazon glutamine is fermented . Luecine had third party testing, something that is all so common, yet back in 2004, it wasn't for many common companies.

I know truenutrition has fermented vegan l glut, creatine, creapure,. Do you know if creapure supposed to be a superior German quality? I've heard this about twenty years now .

I bought some leucine in Amazon 500 g's was twenty instead of tn s 30 for 500. I saw the third party tested and though good enough.

Did you know many companies used to or still use, and correct me if I'm wrong, human hair,to make bcaas.

Sorry I misread your question. You meant weight not workouts.

I absolutely aim to beat my weight from the week whether it be in reps or weight. I don’t care if it’s one more rep or 2.5 more pounds. Whether you log or not your goal should be to progress as it compounds.

Now if you get in the gym and hit the same weight or reps as last week and something is aggregated after you’ve warmed up then adjust or change movement. Don’t be dumb obviously. But if you’re doing all your foundational work and recovering this shouldn’t happen often.

What throws guys off here IMO is not recovering, not being consistent with sleep, water, diet, getting deep tissue work done etc.

The workouts in the gym are hard, but it’s what you do or don’t do outside of the gym that matters!
Did you see a difference with deep tissue ? How may times do you go a month?

Did you see a difference with deep tissue ? How may times do you go a month?
Deep tissue and ART is one, if not the most beneficial thing I do. I have a standing appointment every Friday at 1:30pm where we dig for an hour straight.

Are these your weekly doses or do you inject this multiples times per week?
LOL I’ll clarify because bodybuilders suck at math.

My test is 300mg/ml, my EQ is 600mg/ml, my NPP is 100mg/ml.

I pin 3X weekly. Each shot contains:

1.5ml of test cyp- 450mg
0.5ml of EQ- 300mg
1ml of NPP- 100mg

Weekly: 1350mg Test/900mg EQ/ 300 NPP

Great info... Do you plan to compete in the open or over 35?
Unfortunately, yes. I turn 35 Sunday. I had hoped to win a card before this age as it’s one of the most competitive classes in the sport. But just makes it that much more of a challenge. 😎

Great info... Do you plan to compete in the open or over 35?
To clarify I will likely do both classes. My guess is that the 35 masters class will be the harder of the two. But the beauty of this sport is you never know who’s showing up come show day (regardless of what social media says).

First of all, thanks for this topic...
now onto the question, what offseason would you say were the most productive for you? what year / gain / what did you do differently (or better), thanks in advance

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
scrawl
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws