over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

A prep log of some sort...

I've started my water protocol. Gonna continue to deplete. This damn show has weigh ins 10am on sat and prejudging at noon. I'm gonna be loaded up by then. I might not make lhw. My lowest ever so far has been 199. That was this morning. We'll see how much water I loose. Like I said, I never planned on pushing it hard for this small show. So if I get bumped to hw so be it. There probably won't be more than a couple others in that class anyways.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Well I was 1lb up today... 200lbs. More vascular. Slightly more grainy. Nothing crazy. Still wish my lower abs were tighter along with lower back and glutes. Just doing 50g carbs now. I think I wanna try to load up starting 3-4am Saturday, come to the gym early, pump up with the high amount of carbs flowing through me. See if I can fill up and dry out. My water will be cut about 7-8pm Friday night. Half tab diazide that night. Half tab Saturday morning. I will cut sodium Friday. Start carb load like I said early Saturday. After the pump up, begin the high fat, high carb, high sodium shitload.

Any thoughts??

Looking grainy as fuck in that picture! Midsection looks damn tight too. Not looking small at all.

How often did you do the cheat meals? 3 days in between? 2 days? I had a cheat Sunday night, baselined by Tuesday morning and felt like shit, really tired all day Tuesday/Wed (still feel bad)

Show week prep sounds good, I've never tried a show-day gym pump up though, is this something skip had you do in the past?

Yeah man I'm the same way. I get to about 3 days and I can't take it anymore. That's why I went ahead and had a cheat last night. I have been feeling good now. I was going to try to go all week without a cheat since the show is this weekend but I just couldn't make it. So yeah it's about 3 days.

No skip never had me do a Gym pump up. I just figured it kind of makes sense with all of the carbs flowing through me as well as the surge of insulin from my body that pumping up would force the blood in there and hopefully fill me out by driving the glucose into the muscles. I don't know from a scientific physiological standpoint if that makes sense but for amateur like me it kind of does.

I tend to overanalyze and think about things sometimes, but what has been crossing my mind is to start carb loading about 3am then by 430 a.m. My blood glucose and insulin should be pretty high so that I was thinking of taking like 5 iu of humalog to help facilitate the driving of glucose with a greater effect. Then I would hit the gym at about 5am and continue to force blood glucose into the muscles. I don't know like I said I just think about things and this kind of makes sense that would work. I guess we'll see.

Well just did some video as we came up with my routine tonight. Kind of last minute....oh well. Seeing myself on video I'm a little more pleased with how I look. Definitely need to practice my routine to make it smoother. Once I force the rest of the water out I should look pretty darn good. Plus a load up will help considering I usually gain 10-12bs after loading, I should fill out a bit. Granted I won't have the water intake to gain that much, but still should make a decent difference since I haven't fully loaded in a couple weeks. I'm still not sure I'll make light heavies for this first show. Being inexperienced, I'm not sure how much I'll lose from pushing out my water.

I'll post some pics Saturday morning before prejudging or maybe after.

Keep me updated man! Glad to hear you're happier with how you look - I see the pictures of you and think 'shit this guy is peeled and big', so I'm glad you're getting some confidence. I was feeling like shit about myself last night, but after getting some pictures taken I realized I'm not far off like I thought I was.

2 days!!

So here was me back stage earlier today after prejudging.

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

how did it all shake out in the end man?!?

You look damn good for this being your 'warm up' show! Your quads are a damn roadmap, definitely didn't have an issue with vascularity. Respect brotha, you look awesome.

Hey man! Thanks a lot! Quick response as I'm tired as fuck exhausted. Took overall. Fouad came out during our pose down. It was cool. I hope its good enough for states. Don't want to fill out or be much bigger if in wanna be lhw. It was a great motivation boost. There were only 4 bodybuilders total. So it wasn't a huge line up.

Last edited:
Thanks for stoppin by to let me know how it went, and CONGRATS brotha! That is so damn awesome, you earned that overall. I didn't want to say anything and jinx you but I saw those prejudging pics and thought 'there is now way that guy is coming away with anything less than an overall'.

Thanks guys!

Hey Bill I'm going to be comin by and checking up on your RX log. How you been doing??

Here are some pics from the finals. Fouad Abiad came out to pose with us. That was cool as hell. As you can see our lighting SUCKED. Fucking like flood lights in front of the stage shinning UP at us. Sucks.

**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

So here's the plan now. I weighed in Saturday morning at 197.2. I'm right there at the top. I had the advantage of having cut my water and taking some diazide the night before. So I'm going to have to lose some extra fat and be pretty depleted for the April 13th show to make weight. I want my backside tighter. I'm basically just going to torture myself for the next 10 days. 2 hours cardio if I have to, I had been doing about 1.5 with HIIT. I feel my legs don't suffer at all. I feel with enough gear present and enough protein intake, I should be able to spare all my muscle even while I deprive and work myself hard. I'm going to stick to shitloading because that seems to work great for me. I had McDonalds twice that day for the show, once for breakfast and again before finals and all sorts of shit in between.

All I can do at this point is push like crazy and hope to come in improved even the slightest bit for the next one. I mean here it is 130am, about to hit the sack and probably get up at 6ish and hit another 45-60 mins, a 20min HIIT mid day, workout afternoon/evening, then anohter 30-45 min cardio at night.Whatever the fuck I have to do. FUCK IT

Looked sick buddy! just a hair sharper for your april 13th show and you be damn hard to beat!

Just echoing what cobe said, you are right there! I agree with you, you can definitely push cardio harder as your legs are big, full and separated - they don't seem to be suffering any ill effects from the cardio at all.

The pics with Fouad are really badass!

Prep for me is really a grind now, I'm sitting at 186-187 lbs, not planning on going much lower. I looked at myself this morning and would have been plenty happy to put my tan on, eat a few carbs and get on stage. I know I have to be careful with pushing much more, since as a natty I'm definitely more susceptible to muscle loss. I've been finding that despite looking more full 2 days after a carb up I probably need to go 4 days post carb up to look my sharpest. I may try a mild reduction in water the morning of, and fit a few more carbs in. Just threw some pics up on my rx log from last night. leg separation is so much better in the mornings though.

Just read through the majority of this log. Amazing progress and I hope to be doing what you're doing in the not so distant future! Keep hitting it hard for the next show and congrats on overall!

Nice log and ypur looking good on the prep ive jist started lantus am and the mike arnold log slin pre not evem a week in but holy hell i swest so badly when i tske it pre ive heard alot of the bigger guys go post but what would i do with all these supps now you liking the pre set up

Good job bro well deserved for a good bro! :headbang:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner