over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

A Tribute To BigA

You know I am no spring chicken

And I am also one of a handful of domestics that survived. And even though I haven't handled gear for years, I am always willing to share my experience and bias in hopes that others can remain safe. I am one of the guys who will always be able to call IP friend and as we near another crossroads, my loyaly, like IP's integrity, remains intact. I say that all just to lead up to these couple points:

1. Despite the realities expressed above, on almost any other board I would easily be ruthlessly attacked as if I were a scamming piece of sh*t.
2. There is only one big A and the leadership he has shown has brought balance and maturity to this board in a manner that I have never seen before on a board, nor do I ever expect to see again.

Like so many others who contirbute to the culture here; he did it very well; we did it very well! May God always bless him, his immediate family, and his extended PM family.

Allbeef

Won't try to say something too smart in this talk about intelligence, as it could lead to the exact opposite... and be the perfect way to make me sound stupid :p :D Which of course I boast about not being ;)

Anyway I couldn't agree more with what has just been said about Big A... SO BRIGHT (just spend a little time carefully reading his posts and you'll be convinced about the man's SUPERIOR IQ) that if in everyday life I often enjoy myself playing devil's advocate just for fun, there's one person I know for sure I'd better not show off with in a argument... sometimes you have to remain silent to avoid losing a desperate fight ;)

Big A is a great source of inspiration and an example to follow if you wanna achieve success. :)

PS What's even more amazing in his story is he has built everything starting from one of the poorest non-english speaking countries in Europe...

I have lurked here for years

although i was never officially a member until recently. I have always looked out for those who seem to be doing something right. Big A has always been a mystery to me, a pic of a big ass back who definately runs hands down the best forum for our special interest. I am sure this is not doing Big a justice when you consider how many other ventures this man is succeeding in. Business, relationship(s), etc., all very difficult things to suceed at. If you ever feel like teaching an ignorant about how to tap into that mind over matter and all else to achieve great success please remember me. I have always been so close yet soooo far away, lol. I for one would be most honored to learn of your thinking and pratical application of it for making money and developing a life that epitomizes quality living and not just existing. May your prosperity be rememebered not for dollar amounts but instead the unselfish differences you made in the lives of others. This creates a legacy.

Last edited:
I would say in my limited contact with Big A that he is someone who stands out from the rest......Plus we share a keen interest in the Lotus Esprit sportscar....:D

A truley facsinating individual and is a source of inspiration and a benchmark for me for his entreprenuial (sp?) skills. Cheers to you BigA!!!

BIG A

I could say a hell of a lot about what a stand up guy he is, but I hate typing :D , but seriously he has been nothing but a helpful, positive example to all. I will be honored to meet you Big A, if you ever get over to the east coast you know you are welcome in my house.
Thor

Have to add my kudos to Big A. They say, let a man be judged by his actions and not just by his words. Big A shines in both areas and all of us on this board are blessed by his continuing contribution to bodybuilding. Way to go BIG GUY!!

your brother in Christ,

Lucky

Good lord!! I saw the title of this thread and thought Big A died. Glad you're still alive. That's always a bonus.

I've been aquainted with the guy since the days on the original UG. I've learned a lot from ya, man. And I have also always been impressed with how you conduct yourself in all your ventures. I wish I had a tenth of your ambition. I'm doing good to get out of bed.

Guys, I want to thank you again. Your words are greatly appreciated :)

On a serious note,I've been here for a few years not as many as some but anyway
Big's got a good thing going on here and I'm just glad to be a part
of it........ Thanks ol boy.

Big A is neat. How does his mind work when he see's opportunity and I don't. I need lesson's damit. Nonetheless, I really appreciate his storyies and examples of life. Keep it up big boy. Here's a question Big A, I have 2000.oo dollars, how would you invest that? I just want to hear what you would due with that pocket change.:)

Big A has integrity, but not in a wear it on your sleeve, if that makes any sense.

There are only a handful of people who I've met through the net who I would trust with anything - and he's one of them. I think the rest know who they are too.

It honestly gives me great personal pleasure to see some of the more recent areas of his life doing so well, and I'm glad he shares them.

But I do have to say... I've never yet ridden in one of his cars. Granted, I haven't been down that way for a while (and thanks to the break up with the missus might not until late in the year). So I am sure when I get there he will be waiting, keys in hand, saying "which one do you want to go and thrash first?" :D

He's a good guy, and we do have a few very good guys here, some I know well, some I don't but respect. Good people attract good people (which is why he has had me mod for so long, I know it).

Remember A, all the keys on one key ring and I'll drive them one by one, you don't have to worry about a thing... IronMike :p

Big A is neat. How does his mind work when he see's opportunity and I don't. I need lesson's damit. Nonetheless, I really appreciate his storyies and examples of life. Keep it up big boy. Here's a question Big A, I have 2000.oo dollars, how would you invest that? I just want to hear what you would due with that pocket change.:)

Every person is different. I 'feel' inside me what I should do every time, and it happens.

$2k is not much money for investing. And it's not much to risk either, so I would take a higher risk endeavour. A business would be good. But it has to be service based, as you don't have $ for stock. Look around and see what's required and needed by consumers, and do that. Due to the internet, you can look globally.
Or buy a house with those low deposit/no deposit loans. That is an easy way to make money long term.

As I said, $2k is not much, and it would need to be used mainly in marketing. That being said, I did start a company once with only $120. 5 years later it was worth in excess of $10mil.

Feel it. That is the best way to point you.

Big A has integrity, but not in a wear it on your sleeve, if that makes any sense.

There are only a handful of people who I've met through the net who I would trust with anything - and he's one of them. I think the rest know who they are too.

It honestly gives me great personal pleasure to see some of the more recent areas of his life doing so well, and I'm glad he shares them.

But I do have to say... I've never yet ridden in one of his cars. Granted, I haven't been down that way for a while (and thanks to the break up with the missus might not until late in the year). So I am sure when I get there he will be waiting, keys in hand, saying "which one do you want to go and thrash first?" :D

He's a good guy, and we do have a few very good guys here, some I know well, some I don't but respect. Good people attract good people (which is why he has had me mod for so long, I know it).

Remember A, all the keys on one key ring and I'll drive them one by one, you don't have to worry about a thing... IronMike :p

Well, you keep cancelling on me. I might not let you drive any when you finally decide to grace me with your presence again :p

I am not allowed to buy any more cars until this damn house is built :(
I want a Murcie LP640 Roadster, in pearl white with the red/black interior. Someone else here on the board just put an order in on that due to my suggestion, so the bastard will get it before I am even allowed to put my order in :eek:

This board You (BIG A) made has made me very happy. That is something meaningfull I think. You diserve every word of this thread! And a big THANK YOU from me.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Antonyfits
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws