over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

AAAARRRGGHHHH...Hair Loss

yeah, instead of having half a head of hair, shave ur head...

that is, as long as you have a nicely shaped head...

some of these guys with shaved heads must not have good friends to tell them that their shaved heads look like giant lumpy basketballs..

go here:

**broken link removed**

and look under DHT blockers or whatever the catagory is..

One word

PROSCAR

Hope genetic cloning of the hair comes out really soon, because all the medication might slow it down, but it wont prevent it for many. You can try finasteride, but it also has sides. sometimes the side is worse than just losing your hair. I have known many that have gotten gyno from finasteride.

I would try a topical route, of minoxidil, azeliac acid, and spirolactone.

Azeliac acid is just like finasteride in a way, in that it is a 5 alpha reductase inhibitor.

Minoxidil, is a growth stimulant through the potasium K channels, and it can stimulate growth of new hair follicles, but ofcourse, these will be thin, and anytime you stop using it, the hair that grew from it, will fall out.

Spirolactone, is a topical antiandrogen. It is not just effective against DHT, but it has also helped others against other androgens that are not DHT that cause hairloss.

There is also Eucapil, which is sold in europe. I forgot the chemical name of it, but it is being used by some for hairloss as well.

There are many more different treatments. Some of these have worked for some people, but most have not worked for many. They might temporarily stop hairloss, but they are all not a permanent solution.

The only permanent solution is hair transplants. But it is also limited, because they can only give you so much hair, that you have available from your donor area. This is why sometimes 3-5 surgeries are necessary to even look like it works. If you ever seen the surgery done, you will see how it is limiting, and how you dont want them to strip off your skin on the back of your head. It looks gross. Just pray that genetic hair cloning comes out really soon, and that it is affordable.

I have tried all these treatments, and I finally just shaved off my head. It was a losing battle from the start, and I just delayed what was all going to happen anyways. Plus it was getting too costly buying the proscar, minoxidil, spirolactone, azeliac acid, retin A, eucapil. I stopped the proscar in fear of getting finasteride related gyno. The rest, was just time consuming to put on everyday and money consuming as well.

If you have any other questions, PM me, and I will answer them, I have tried pretty much everything on the market and I can tell you how much it has worked for me.

Only 3 things that have been clinically proven to work as far as I know:

* Proscar/finasteride
* Avodart/dutasteride
* Rogaine/Monoxidil

I've been using finasteride for about 4 years, never had an issue, when off or on. No gyno, no diminished libido, no increased sensitivity to estrogen - nadda. I use 1.25 or 2.5 mg ED depending on what else I'm doing. So far I've kept what I had, not sure its any better than 4 years ago, but I don't think its any worse. Plan to try dutasteride soon. Haven't bothered with topicals, I prefer popping a pill and going about my business.

DrG

Last edited:
i have tried everything and the combo that worked best for me is:

5% minoxidil with 1% retin A
2% spironolactone
2% nizoral with retin A

cost me about 30$ a month for all 3

I get seroius sides from the finasteride gyno and no sexual drive and cant ejaculate on it. My girl hates when i take it.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131