over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

AAS 'Spot Injecting'

Yeah that my past experience but after listening to the two pillars of light(JJb and Eliva) I think i wasnt using enough oil. So im going to give it a try with the primo e. And after that give it a try with tren a, test prop and npp, Mast p as well. The more oil the better. My little 1ml into each tricept im seeing now was not enough to do squat!

Yeah that my past experience but after listening to the two pillars of light(JJb and Eliva) I think i wasnt using enough oil. So im going to give it a try with the primo e. And after that give it a try with tren a, test prop and npp, Mast p as well. The more oil the better. My little 1ml into each tricept im seeing now was not enough to do squat!
Tren in triceps = guaranteed tren cough spaz fest haha for me. Fuck that stuff. I try to use it strictly in glutes as it seems to be only hope for avoiding it.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Im planning on using primo e, mast prop and test prop. Like others suggested you need to use a large amount of oil. My tricepts and legs are the muscle areas im looking to target

Tren in triceps = guaranteed tren cough spaz fest haha for me. Fuck that stuff. I try to use it strictly in glutes as it seems to be only hope for avoiding it.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

ty for this input! ive never done tren into my triceps. never anywhere besides glutes and thighs honestly. but after hearing this i will be passing on the tren into my tris lol

Your rational arguments mean absolutely nothing when my arms have grown immense from site injections over the years. Real life is proof.

I wish someone could elaborate more in detail on how best to due this. How much volume(ML) to use everyday into each tricept. ect ect.

This would help me immensely!

Obv you nee to inject high volume of OIL into target muscle then go train that muscle hardcore! Someone said high volume , high reps.

If anyone would like to chime in with more details i would appreciate it. thanks fellas

g

Ghost as Chode stated tren would be bad. I think most AAS would be bad but again if you are dosing them high you might as well site inject (instead of just shooting glutes for example). But your tren a's and test p's are likely going to hurt and cause issues so be careful.

JJ uses huge amounts in his arms. Whilst you don't need to use his amounts you do need to use a fair amount. I would say 2ml+ in your bi-ceps everyday and the same for tri-ceps. That's why syntherol is so good as you need such large volumes without causing major scar tissue and inflammation.

How are you getting on with the primo? I would be injecting your arms everyday. If you are using test too then rotate so primo for bi-ceps and test for tri-ceps then the next day the opposite way round. Both heads of the bi-cep should be used so you can rotate so you never need to inject the same areas daily.

Thanks for the kind words :)

Ghost as Chode stated tren would be bad. I think most AAS would be bad but again if you are dosing them high you might as well site inject (instead of just shooting glutes for example). But your tren a's and test p's are likely going to hurt and cause issues so be careful.

JJ uses huge amounts in his arms. Whilst you don't need to use his amounts you do need to use a fair amount. I would say 2ml+ in your bi-ceps everyday and the same for tri-ceps. That's why syntherol is so good as you need such large volumes without causing major scar tissue and inflammation.

How are you getting on with the primo? I would be injecting your arms everyday. If you are using test too then rotate so primo for bi-ceps and test for tri-ceps then the next day the opposite way round. Both heads of the bi-cep should be used so you can rotate so you never need to inject the same areas daily.

Thanks for the kind words :)

Ty for the response!
Primo has been going great, I'm also thinking of maybe adding in Bold cyp150, I LOVE to run EQ/BOLD in high doses. I can handle over 1g a week no problem. I dont go this high with most aas like npp/deca, trem...even test! But with EQ I love it in high dosages. So im thinking cont with the primo which is getting expensive but worth it.

IM USING IMPORIUM. Primo100 and used there primo200. I didnt state that before because they were not a source at the time. But there stuff is spot on!

Think i will do exactly what u stated above....maybe with the bold cyp150 also. Ecxept maybe 3ml into tri....one in each head? Not sure if thats smart? What size pin would you suggest. Obviously 25g or slin pins, but some of it just wont get into a slin pin. Suggestions?

Also SEO's...please pm, they just worry the crap out of me and I really am hesitant to go near them! I'll pm u actually got a few questions i dont want to ask u publicly.

Last edited:
Ty for the response!
Primo has been going great, I'm also thinking of maybe adding in Bold cyp150, I LOVE to run EQ/BOLD in high doses. I can handle over 1g a week no problem. I dont go this high with most aas like npp/deca, trem...even test! But with EQ I love it in high dosages. So im thinking cont with the primo which is getting expensive but worth it.

IM USING IMPORIUM. Primo100 and used there primo200. I didnt state that before because they were not a source at the time. But there stuff is spot on!

Think i will do exactly what u stated above....maybe with the bold cyp150 also. Ecxept maybe 3ml into tri....one in each head? Not sure if thats smart? What size pin would you suggest. Obviously 25g or slin pins, but some of it just wont get into a slin pin. Suggestions?

Also SEO's...please pm, they just worry the crap out of me and I really am hesitant to go near them! I'll pm u actually got a few questions i dont want to ask u publicly.

I would inject all heads but leave some out so you don't have to inject the same area everyday. If it were syntherol it wouldn't be an issue but with aas you are best leaving yourself fresh places incase they ever feel sore. No matter what you pin you can get sore but aas definitely cases more inflammation.

I don't know what carrier oil they use or how thin it is. My aas can fit through a slin pin. I backload the slin pins but pushing through the oil for injections is never a problem. You could do the same just test it to see if you can push it through. Generally 25-27G are best if using standard needles... you want to use the smallest needle you can... again to minimize possible scar tissue. Tri-ceps can be more awkward to inject so a 25G may be best for those. For bi-ceps as you are pushing down for most a 27G should be fine. Just do a test with your aas and see if they go through. Slin pins make things very easy but you can also get normal syringes and small needles so pretty much the same thing.

Just read your pm and I will reply in the next few hours :)

I would inject all heads but leave some out so you don't have to inject the same area everyday. If it were syntherol it wouldn't be an issue but with aas you are best leaving yourself fresh places incase they ever feel sore. No matter what you pin you can get sore but aas definitely cases more inflammation.

I don't know what carrier oil they use or how thin it is. My aas can fit through a slin pin. I backload the slin pins but pushing through the oil for injections is never a problem. You could do the same just test it to see if you can push it through. Generally 25-27G are best if using standard needles... you want to use the smallest needle you can... again to minimize possible scar tissue. Tri-ceps can be more awkward to inject so a 25G may be best for those. For bi-ceps as you are pushing down for most a 27G should be fine. Just do a test with your aas and see if they go through. Slin pins make things very easy but you can also get normal syringes and small needles so pretty much the same thing.

Just read your pm and I will reply in the next few hours :)

Yea i started pinning my AAS into my arms and delts far more starting in the fall - i took a few months off and my arms actually kept some considerable size from it. So i'd argue it absolutely can work for growth (even once the inflammation/etc. is gone). My biceps especially grew from it. I started again, so i'll see what happens this cycle using arms and delts exclusively. And I use 29" spin pins for the shots - 25% EO and 75% GSO with 300mg/ml = smooth as butter

Your rational arguments mean absolutely nothing when my arms have grown immense from site injections over the years. Real life is proof.

Agreed. My Biceps were the hardest to grow until I decided to spot inject them. :headbang:

Agreed. My Biceps were the hardest to grow until I decided to spot inject them. :headbang:

I just injected my arms and chest this morning with syntherol. Last time was 6 days ago. Right now my chest and arms look twice as big as prior to the shots, no blurred definition or lumping at all in the chest. I hit one bad shot in my outer head of my right bicep but it still looks like nice shaped peak. It's all progressive over time. The way I see it I'm in this for the long haul. Ill never quit training and trying to improve as long as God wills it that I remain healthy. You just keep getting more dense over time if you do site injects on a regular basis.

Tri's, yes.
Delts, of course.
Upper and outer quads, okay just always nervous about the nerves
Glutes, no brainer.

Now the Bi's?? Can't bring myself to do it. That muscle just reminds me too much of a striated balloon to go poking a pin in it.

Am I a puss? :eek:

no i have to agree bicepts are prob the worst to try and pin, sensitive as hell. i wouldnt even suggest 2 try it unless you are tryng with a slin pin or something no bigger then 27 guage. esp the inner head

Its very true, For anabolics I have been saying this for years. It is a systemic effect, not a localized effect.

I have a bad feeling right now as i go to write this...i forgot what i was going to write. Hope everyone is okay.

God Bless everyone and Please brothers be safe! God-bless you and your families as well!

Respect
gh0st

Based on how quickly our blood circulates, I don't see how a spot injection would be more effective for most esters

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws