over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

About Phils Training program.

can someone be more specific as to how this works? You hire Phil for online training, send him pics, he gives you a diet and a workout routine, and then you keep sending progress pics every week? How much does this cost anyway? Or is that question not allowed? I'll edit the post if not

He's a sponsor here. Just email him: [email protected]
Or, just pm him. Price and service are great. He is happy to help.

can someone be more specific as to how this works? You hire Phil for online training, send him pics, he gives you a diet and a workout routine, and then you keep sending progress pics every week? How much does this cost anyway? Or is that question not allowed? I'll edit the post if not

**broken link removed**

Phil's program

Phil is great, made some good progress following his training and diet, highly recommend it.

His style his different, don't expect him to hold your hand, he's direct in his approach.

No pics. Wait was I supposed to send pics?

id have to really really search it. It wasnt labeled in a manner where the search temrs i can think of are having it pop up. lemme look into it for a while and ill post a link when i can.

I can't remember either, but I think it was a great thread. Don't kill yourself but let me know if you find it.

The Results:

I dont think i can actually skip this even though it is so basic it should go unsaid. Theyre on you, you must follow the program to the letter, it is up to you to communicate with Phil letting him know how a particular set of Macros are working, or if exercise B causes shoulder pain...etc. Phil wont chase you down and hold your hand to make sure your doing your job. you need to communicate. Phil took me from around 175 ish with no visible abs, to just shy of 220 with full time abs, and due to work i sometimes even cheat on the diet. You NEED TO THINK for yourself as well. Understand HOW AND WHY he balances volume, intensity, and frequency the way he does. In fact there was a thread where he was talking about the recovery time needed for every extra set added that gives out a lot of clues to his program. you need to trust it and work it. or it wont work.

this was 175 without hormones and 220 with hormones, correct? I'm not trying to make a point I'm just wondering when you started:)

Not "supposed to"

No pics. Wait was I supposed to send pics?

But it's kind of unspoken... Someone training.u should see/know how ur progressing... I send updates every 4 weeks... What u see may b different than what he sees and if things need to be Changed

Yes

SOme guys just do not like sending pics.........the more info people give me the more I can help.........clients that tell me nothing, well, dont get much in return........how can ANYONE know ANYTHING about what works for you if there is no feedback. Some people think you can just write something specific up and it will work..............thats not training.

HA!

SOme guys just do not like sending pics.........the more info people give me the more I can help.........clients that tell me nothing, well, dont get much in return........how can ANYONE know ANYTHING about what works for you if there is no feedback. Some people think you can just write something specific up and it will work..............thats not training.

pants coming off.......:D

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311