over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Absolute confirmation of Kai Green training with George Farah

Mike Pulcinella

Banned
Registered
This may have been confirmed elsewhere, but this is my announcement and I'm getting this straight from Kai and MuscleMeds.

YouTube - Announcement of upcoming videos with Kai Greene and George Farah

The rumors are true.

MuscleMeds and Kai Greene have confirmed that Kai will be training with George Farah to compete at the New York Pro on May 28th in order to qualify for his third Olympia attempt in September.

This marks a huge shift for Kai as he breaks with long time coach and mentor Oscar Ardon to join with George who most recently took Branch Warren to his Arnold Classic win.

This is a bold new direction for Kai. He’s excited to be working with a new trainer, learning new ideas, and it will be especially exciting to see Kai take the stage for the first time since the Olympia right here in his hometown.

The bodybuilding community is abuzz about this news and in the coming weeks Mike Pulcinella Video Productions will be interviewing Kai and George about their plans for the future as we begin to produce video updates about Kai’s progress toward the New York Pro...and beyond to Las Vegas.

Why his trainer he was working with seems very good. Im not sure if GF will be able to change the outcomes of his placings. Good luck to him he came from nothing and seems to work very hard. Thanks for the update. MM

On RX they announced that Kai felt he was being "robbed" by Oscar. Saying that he charged him 50% of whatever he made. Also heard that Oscar is taking it pretty hard.

GF makes Brach look sick as hell so im hoping he can do that with KAI

this is only part of who's working with Kai this year..... George and team are gonna make some real improvements

I dont know much about Oscar Ardon but I dont really like him for some reason, I wouldnt want to have anything to do with him, he doesnt seem very motivational. When Kai and Oscar visited Dorian Yates in England Oscar just seemed like he didn know much about training compared to Dorian, he seemed to lack personality. I could be totally wrong.

Oscar seems ok to me. I think the reason why Kai has stuck with him forever is because Oscar has been there since the beginning. Im pretty sure he was with Kai way back when Kai won the Colorado Pro. They seemed to have a "family" type relationship but in a sport like this...you gotta do what you gotta do to win lol.

i hope George does great things with Kai!

I talked to George a few years back at the Rochester show seem like a nice guy ....... it will be interestin to see how Kai looks now

George is a good guy and I am sure he will bring Kai in looking pretty peeled. I think we might see a version we havent seen yet of him.

On RX they announced that Kai felt he was being "robbed" by Oscar. Saying that he charged him 50% of whatever he made. Also heard that Oscar is taking it pretty hard.

GF makes Brach look sick as hell so im hoping he can do that with KAI

I agree, everyone who works with George seems to be a success story. I cant wait to see what happens this September! :D:D

well one thing i can tell you about kai right now that he is with George is.... he is eating a shit ton of food right now. :eek:

I've learned from on here that George is a biochemist and Police officer. :D

But does Kai need someone to sit with him in a hotel room for days or weeks, someone who actually trains him in the gym, cooks his food etc, just generally babysitting him like Oscar did? I don't know if George does all this.

well one thing i can tell you about kai right now that he is with George is.... he is eating a shit ton of food right now. :eek:

Brad, in your opinion, why is it that Kai has troubles with coming into the shows in shape... For example, last Olympia. Is it his coaches? His genetics?

Just curious. Seems like he would do real damage if he focused on that aspect more than the mass aspect... he's got plenty of mass it seems...

Even more than with Oscar?:eek: Wasn't he eating like 1000 grams of protein from tilapia?

Brad, in your opinion, why is it that Kai has troubles with coming into the shows in shape... For example, last Olympia. Is it his coaches? His genetics?

Just curious. Seems like he would do real damage if he focused on that aspect more than the mass aspect... he's got plenty of mass it seems...

The following is complete gossip so read it as such. Posted on another forum by someone who claims to be guru and in the loop. The rumor of high testosterone being used has been mentioned by Doggcrapp and others as well though.

I have been very busy as of late and thus have not had time to shed any further detail on the inner workings of professional bodybuilding. I have a minute, and I thought I would help clear up the speculation as to Kai Greene's lackluster performance at the Mr. Olympia.

As I'm sure one can deduce, his problem is simply too much drugs. When you are on as many anabolics, peptides (from growth to every research peptide imagineable), ancillaries, fat burning chemicals and diuretics in the massive doses that Kai is known for it takes a very calculated mind and team of experts to time everything right. Kai and Oscar did not time the dosages correctly and paid the price.

Let me elaborate - I have stated in the past that Kai Greene is on more testosterone than anyone else in the Olympia lineup. Any decent competitor and his guru understands that testosterone - in almost any dosage - needs to be discontinued or at the very least tapered into a faster acting ester before competition with enough time to come in shedding the typical estrogenic bloat.

Mistake #1 - Oscar and Kai decided that to be as full as possible, they would continue using a testosterone blend right until the day of the show and simply increase diuretics and anti estrogens. On paper that might make sense, but anyone well versed in bodybuilding drug interactions should understand the human body doesnt always work like a formula and that last bit of subcutaneous water isnt always as easily pulled out ESPECIALLY on grams of a testosterone blend.

Mistake #2 - simply using too many research peptides in conjuction with each other, without being aware of the subcutaneous water retention they often induce.

Mistake #3 - usig anadrol to fill out when in watery condition in the first place. instead of looking lean and full as one who followed an intelligent test and peptide pre contest protocol would, Kai simply looked bloated.

These are all common mistakes that many competitors make - trying to get too big on too much chemicals all at once. Kai simnply fell into that trap.

;man leverone said it best in his post arnold interview on RX muscle about competitors not coming in as good as shape as in his and flex's day. he said, no one wants to suffer!!!! kevin would eat just fish for the last 5 or 4 weeks before a show and drop carbs down to zero if he had to, to get that crisp look, he said everyone felt like shit on stage but adrenaline kept them up there posing for ever. he said the better in shape you are the worse you feel, and no one these days want to suffer to get that conditioning. THIS is what i believe, everyone always wants to blame drugs, kai isn't taking anything more or less than branch does or anyone else.

Even more than with Oscar?:eek: Wasn't he eating like 1000 grams of protein from tilapia?
kai is eating a lot more carbs now i guarantee it. George will probably lower that protein intake a lil add more carbs and more good fats like alvacado's (George loves alvacado's and i hated those nasty things).

THIS is what i believe, everyone always wants to blame drugs, kai isn't taking anything more or less than branch does or anyone else.

But could be too much for him, too much in this point of time or whatever? Remember the signs of pitting edema Kai was showing in some pics which was discussed here? That's drug related. A lot of times water is blamed when it's just fat but sometimes water can be a problem. If they suffered, sacrificed some size, lowered or eliminated the bloating drugs and didn't do crazy carb loads they could be on point every time but these guys don't want to sacrifice any size at all and hope the magic tricks makes them peak perfectly with more size and cuts than ever.

JMO. :cool:

Self proclaimed biochemist, police officer teams up with one of biggest liers and actors in bodybuilding. They fit well, I am disgusted by both of them.

I am sorry guys but when someone lies about being officer shot helping people that person deserves in my opinion NO RESPECT whatsoever.

Self proclaimed biochemist, police officer teams up with one of biggest liers and actors in bodybuilding. They fit well, I am disgusted by both of them.

I am sorry guys but when someone lies about being officer shot helping people that person deserves in my opinion NO RESPECT whatsoever.

If he is currently a police officer helping and advising someone in the use of illegal drugs, it is a bit like a cop helping Charly Sheen to cook Crack and lighting the crack pipe for him as he inhales.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131