over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

adderall and gear?

I have ADHD and am on Dextroamphetamine for that. For me it's a lifesaver in every way except for the increased sweating, that is annoying combined with steroid-sweating.

Note though 2 things: 1)if you really have ADHD, it will calm you down instead of amping you up which results in among other things a lower BP & RHR and 2) not that important considering 1) but I would always advise also being on a bèta-blocker just to be sure. Then again I advise any steroid user to be on a bèta-blocker...

So you can't throw out blanket statements about Amphetamines because it has opposite effects in those with vs without ADHD or ADD.

One last note: Amphetamine consists of a Levo- and a Dextro-enanthiomer and Adderall consists of both while what I take is just the Dextro part and that SHOULD be cleaner than the other or both combined.

Caffeine on the other hand does a much greater number on my BP & RHR and is supposed to be a milder stimulant...

It's not always as straightforward as it seems 😉

I just seen a story on the news. Looks like there is a major shortage of Adderall at pharmacies right now. Some places it's almost impossible to get. A buddy of mine recently got ahold of some fake tabs that ended up being Modafinil, so buyer beware!

Yep. I’m guessing the number of people that are having to go back to work after the cushy free money era the last 2 years has something to do with it.

I haven’t had any issues getting mine. But I take mydayis, which is a long acting amphetamine salt combo. Adderall is much more popular.

I do recommend propranolol or other beta blocker while taking it. It really takes away any of the negative peripheral effects.

All I know is two guys I knew that used to be regulars at the gym and hung them selves suddenly both were on heavy prescriptions of adderol and both heavily addicted. Both millennials and ex military who never saw any combat and claimed they had crippling ptsd from their time in the service. Very confused and very full of shit. I still don’t understand what the dr reason for putting them
On them in the first place was other than they said it helped them stay focused while they were up all night playing video games. Both said they had adhd but had no problem
Gaming 14 hours a day or more. Which was basically all they did. They both tried to justify its use to me saying it helped their adhd and kept them focused. Something they never claimed to have before Covid and adderol use began. and both said they were lying to the drs about abusing them to keep getting pills claiming it helped them focus. Neither had jobs and their homes were in total disarray like flop houses. Both stopped cutting their hair and shaving and wore the same clothes every day I don’t think they bathed much and I didn’t see anything they did in their lives that required focus besides the x box. Despite the meth pills they were lazy as hell when it came to living productive lives. Using Covid bullshit as excuses for everything wrong w their lives. They were bouncing off the walls and seemed super nervous and paranoid. I couldn’t even be around them anymore because they both acted no different than some of the meth heads iv come across while working the trades. Like they were completely off their rockers on That shit. Everyone around them saw that but them. They actually thought thst shit made them smarter lol. All signs of addiction. They both said the wildest shit that made no sense. Before Covid hit they were totally different people with jobs and families. Lost it all over that stuff not Covid. I’m sure there are clinical reasons for use like narcolepsy but I don’t know. All I know is it pushed them over the edge. And doctors Handed it out to them like candy. Both sad stories but could have been avoided had those doctors had fucking eyes. I feel
For their families but those were choices they made.

For what do you need that shit? I dont know anyone over here in europe taking it and it seems like US guys pop it like candy. Thats a lifestyle drug and i guess most people would NOT need it.

Gesendet von meinem MHA-L09 mit Tapatalk
I actually get fat and mentally slow with out it. It's almost like half my body shuts down. Wish I knew the answer. I've stopped it for years and suffered and started it again.

i am someone who has had better functionality using this as a business owner it literally skyrocketed my work performance and social abilities and motivation and drive. I was NEVER into stims. NEVER. Disliked coke and crystal. I always wanted to be set back.

i Feel NORMAL on Adderall.

All I know is two guys I knew that used to be regulars at the gym and hung them selves suddenly both were on heavy prescriptions of adderol and both heavily addicted. Both millennials and ex military who never saw any combat and claimed they had crippling ptsd from their time in the service. Very confused and very full of shit. I still don’t understand what the dr reason for putting them
On them in the first place was other than they said it helped them stay focused while they were up all night playing video games. Both said they had adhd but had no problem
Gaming 14 hours a day or more. Which was basically all they did. They both tried to justify its use to me saying it helped their adhd and kept them focused. Something they never claimed to have before Covid and adderol use began. and both said they were lying to the drs about abusing them to keep getting pills claiming it helped them focus. Neither had jobs and their homes were in total disarray like flop houses. Both stopped cutting their hair and shaving and wore the same clothes every day I don’t think they bathed much and I didn’t see anything they did in their lives that required focus besides the x box. Despite the meth pills they were lazy as hell when it came to living productive lives. Using Covid bullshit as excuses for everything wrong w their lives. They were bouncing off the walls and seemed super nervous and paranoid. I couldn’t even be around them anymore because they both acted no different than some of the meth heads iv come across while working the trades. Like they were completely off their rockers on That shit. Everyone around them saw that but them. They actually thought thst shit made them smarter lol. All signs of addiction. They both said the wildest shit that made no sense. Before Covid hit they were totally different people with jobs and families. Lost it all over that stuff not Covid. I’m sure there are clinical reasons for use like narcolepsy but I don’t know. All I know is it pushed them over the edge. And doctors Handed it out to them like candy. Both sad stories but could have been avoided had those doctors had fucking eyes. I feel
For their families but those were choices they made.
Sounds more like a statement on these guys rather than a statement on adderall.
I've tried all types of stims, and on a consistent basis for more than a year.
I stayed at very minimal doses and never went on binges or used heroic doses.
One day I decided to stop and stayed off for more than another year+

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner