over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

ADDERALL SHORTAGES

agreed, adn from personal experience, i got shredded on adderall, but severe dehydration and kidney problems.
It made me think I was getting more accomplished, and did provide drive, but horrible mood, impulsivity , and rigidity lol , as someone with high bp and ptsd, I cant f with that stuff anymore as fun as it is for a long road trip drive etc , my homey just drove from sd to yuma on one yesterday. still its a very viable medicine for ADULTS , I don't think children should be given this or vynase.

the thing is people trick themselves into thinking things are ok because they can get an rx.
addy is what it is an amph.
if you look at history amphs are some of the most widely used drugs in the past 100 years.
they do come with cosiquences.
really ppl should not look at using drugs like this as a constant long term solution to things. thats where you get into issues. this whole ideology of rx and whats "ok" is total bs. we should simple except the idea of take something or not, then make the best decision possible for your person set, setting, goal. really its the moralistic idiocy that needs to be eliminated not access to drugs. honesty and better access to verified products would solve most issues better then anything else. keeping things taboo is what destroys lives.

I believe in the US you guys have the IR and the XR, believe it or not in Canada I believe the XR is the only one available that's what the pharmacist told me.

the thing is people trick themselves into thinking things are ok because they can get an rx.
addy is what it is an amph.
if you look at history amphs are some of the most widely used drugs in the past 100 years.
they do come with cosiquences.
really ppl should not look at using drugs like this as a constant long term solution to things. thats where you get into issues. this whole ideology of rx and whats "ok" is total bs. we should simple except the idea of take something or not, then make the best decision possible for your person set, setting, goal. really its the moralistic idiocy that needs to be eliminated not access to drugs. honesty and better access to verified products would solve most issues better then anything else. keeping things taboo is what destroys lives.
This stuff is addictive and seriously disruptive to those who use it heavily. I've got a staff member who gets it through prescription but you can't even hold a conversation with him. His eyes are darting everywhere. Even on the medication, while he has focus, it's not on what it should be. Can spend hours a day on nonrelevant tasks. Very focused, but on the wrong things and cannot redirect. Not to mention, God forbid one of the pharmacies near him is out what he needs to renew, it's an all-out emergency If he's running short. I grew up in a border town and saw many people with similar behavioral characteristics. The only difference was there meds were illegal and came in a small baggie or paper fold. IFYKYK.

This stuff is addictive and seriously disruptive to those who use it heavily. I've got a staff member who gets it through prescription but you can't even hold a conversation with him. His eyes are darting everywhere. Even on the medication, while he has focus, it's not on what it should be. Can spend hours a day on nonrelevant tasks. Very focused, but on the wrong things and cannot redirect. Not to mention, God forbid one of the pharmacies near him is out what he needs to renew, it's an all-out emergency If he's running short. I grew up in a border town and saw many people with similar behavioral characteristics. The only difference was there meds were illegal and came in a small baggie or paper fold. IFYKYK.
thats all just a big lazy ass excuse.
what people who have trouble paying attention to stuff need is to learn disaplin and how to focus there mind.
by taking amphs what ever flavor you like really you just use a crutch that makes the over all problem worse.
these drugs work on dopamine function. anxiety and racing thoughts and lack of focus are brain activities that we use to generate similar dopamine activity but on a much lower level.

its worse now as ppl use phones and video games and all sorts of hyper stimulating things that are really just drugs that hit these same sort of centers.

you dont give a dog adderal. you take it out and exercise it, and do games and drills to help focus it.
probably in many cases like you talk about this stuff happened as a child and no one did anything useful. they sent to the kid to a doc and they drugged them. or labeled as trouble and left to there devices.

you are blaming the drug rather then the person.
im not saying drugs cant help but they need to be used as tools.
just the act of going to a dr asking for help and getting an rx is like asking daddy for permission. it doesnt put responsibility on the person who it effects most (patient/user). no need to discriminate and blame things on one drug vs another. look at the drugs simple as what they are. the rest is often due to education, money, community/social status.

if you abuse amphs you can run into issues. just like i said before. there is tons of history on this subject. understanding the history and pharmacology and taking responsibility for yoruself and your actions is how this can be eliminated. no need for addiction. bad ppl not bad drugs.

agreed, adn from personal experience, i got shredded on adderall, but severe dehydration and kidney problems.
It made me think I was getting more accomplished, and did provide drive, but horrible mood, impulsivity , and rigidity lol , as someone with high bp and ptsd, I cant f with that stuff anymore as fun as it is for a long road trip drive etc , my homey just drove from sd to yuma on one yesterday. still its a very viable medicine for ADULTS , I don't think children should be given this or vynase.
Yea for kids it’s trash and good point it takes my ptsd and makes me go from cautious of my aggressiveness to pulling over and fighting on the side of the road. Never hit someone who didn’t earn it truly but my “I don’t escalate but if you want it… “ into “bitch motherfucker you’re coming out this window and backing your fucking mouth up”. All the while assessing where stand my ground ends and jail begins and it happens FAST. Now I got two lil babies I’m more efficient at stepping out of situations but addy, clen, halo, and tren make me a monster.,

Yea for kids it’s trash and good point it takes my ptsd and makes me go from cautious of my aggressiveness to pulling over and fighting on the side of the road. Never hit someone who didn’t earn it truly but my “I don’t escalate but if you want it… “ into “bitch motherfucker you’re coming out this window and backing your fucking mouth up”. All the while assessing where stand my ground ends and jail begins and it happens FAST. Now I got two lil babies I’m more efficient at stepping out of situations but addy, clen, halo, and tren make me a monster.,
me and you partying together = bad news lol , we would enthusiastically fight and dissect an entire army. salute my crazy brother! this made me laugh I need that thank you lol :)

You ever feel like your going hypo on it during the workout?

How much do you take?
I dont take it as a preworkout ever anymore.

I usually take 15mg to start and ad more throughout the day as needed.

me and you partying together = bad news lol , we would enthusiastically fight and dissect an entire army. salute my crazy brother! this made me laugh I need that thank you lol :)
My pleasure bro if read many of your posts and thought “fucking damn right”

Them rookie numbers 🫣
40mg in morning pre workout may or may not change your life. Dr prescribed of course, not the fake street ads that are meth basically

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131