over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

ADDERALL SHORTAGES

hugostiglitz87

Registered
What is going on with all these adderall shortages 3 pharmacy i go to haven't had any in stock in months all on back order till they get it but they dont know when that will be. Anyone else having this problem or it is just a california problem.

What is going on with all these adderall shortages 3 pharmacy i go to haven't had any in stock in months all on back order till they get it but they dont know when that will be. Anyone else having this problem or it is just a california problem.
Nationwide on adhd. I'd call your doctor, they can work with pharmacy. There are some news stories on it. Saw it the other day.

My wife's doctor had to prescribe her vivance in its place until it catches back up

Been so pissed off this week dealing with this same shit. Been on the drug for over 2 decades and while I know it is not a healthy drug, the benefit in my ability to function make it necessary. You have to get a new Rx every month, can only get a 30 day supply, and insurance won't allow a refill until 3 days before you run out of the previous Rx. So lately, every fucking month; 3 days before I completely run out, I have to start calling every damn pharmacy in the area to try and find someone who has any in stock. And then I have to be able to get in touch with my doctor and have them send the Rx over before they run out. ABSOLUTELY FUCKING INSANE!!

My wife's doctor had to prescribe her vivance in its place until it catches back up
My doctor switched me to Vyvanse and for myself it was a migraine in a bottle. I get migraines about 1-2 year and the last month I used Vyvanse I had 9 episodes in less than a month. I made a personal decision to get off of Adderall several years back and it was one the best moves I've ever made.

I have no horse in this game as I’ll never touch that dick shrinking shit again. But I have tons of friends prescribed and they all either gotta go without it or get juiced by the pharmacy and swap it for Vivanse (sp?). Lol prob a sign that society got some issues if we running short in prescribing speed…

I have no horse in this game as I’ll never touch that dick shrinking shit again. But I have tons of friends prescribed and they all either gotta go without it or get juiced by the pharmacy and swap it for Vivanse (sp?). Lol prob a sign that society got some issues if we running short in prescribing speed…
I never had any ED issues in my life UNTIL Adderall. That stuff put me penis in a coma. Unless u just can't absolutely function without it I would advise anyone to avoid it at all costs.

Insane? Fucked up? Yes I agree.

Don’t know if it is just CA but . . .

I have the same issue occasionally with my test Rx. WTF? Am I the only one?

That is why I demand a multi-use vial instead of single use. Multi-use instructions say throw away after 28 days . . . yea, sure, I am all over that one 😆

Consequently I have a bunch in my war chest, so much so that I used to give it to, free of charge, a couple of members (RIP) who had trouble getting it. Really sad.

I still have their phone numbers in my phone directory so my memory of them remains intact. Good, honest, caring people.

I really feel for those who need their meds but because of supply chain issues cannot get them. That has got to be the worst. I can live a productive life without mine but other meds, meds essential for quality of life issues, my heart goes out to them.

Take care.

Just don’t go out on the streets looking for them!

This supply shortage shit for drugs is an absolute joke.

All these pharma companies buy the shit in crates from China and ship it over, do a mass spec on it for confirmation then compound it.

There is no fucking shortage.

Yes, ranting... I'm going through the same problem with different meds. For me the shortage has been about 9 months now.

This supply shortage shit for drugs is an absolute joke.

All these pharma companies buy the shit in crates from China and ship it over, do a mass spec on it for confirmation then compound it.

There is no fucking shortage.

Yes, ranting... I'm going through the same problem with different meds. For me the shortage has been about 9 months now.
There definitely is a shortage in pharma. I've worked in this industry for over 20 years and it's a first. It may not be on API or other compounds but it can be on equipment parts to components and there is 100% shortage on sterile filters. This is do to filter companies using their material for mask back during covid. I have one filter that has a 380 day backorder on it. In pharma you can't just switch materials either without doing validation and testing. Time consuming and expensive.

There definitely is a shortage in pharma. I've worked in this industry for over 20 years and it's a first. It may not be on API or other compounds but it can be on equipment parts to components and there is 100% shortage on sterile filters. This is do to filter companies using their material for mask back during covid. I have one filter that has a 380 day backorder on it. In pharma you can't just switch materials either without doing validation and testing. Time consuming and expensive.

True enough. Just frustrated.

True enough. Just frustrated.
It is man. The insurance company's piss me off even worse. They dictate how much meds and if you can even get them like they are the doctors.

I used to work at a pharma company that made it. I remember one night I had to get up inside a dryer to work on an air cylinder and I breathed that shit in. I couldn't sleep for days. Lol

Yowza! Talk about one helluva contact high!

Yowza! Talk about one helluva contact high!
You ain't lying! That's some bad shit. I can't remember exact numbers but the API was only a few kgs. to over 100kgs. of filler for a batch. A pinky nail full of straight active would blow your heart out. It was pretty neat how they turned it into the beads during compounding.

Can't say I disagree. But it is surprising they have created such a demand that there is now a supply shortage, that can't be good for the bottom line. I wonder if there will be an increase in price if we think about economic terms.

Insane? Fucked up? Yes I agree.

Don’t know if it is just CA but . . .

I have the same issue occasionally with my test Rx. WTF? Am I the only one?

That is why I demand a multi-use vial instead of single use. Multi-use instructions say throw away after 28 days . . . yea, sure, I am all over that one 😆

Consequently I have a bunch in my war chest, so much so that I used to give it to, free of charge, a couple of members (RIP) who had trouble getting it. Really sad.

I still have their phone numbers in my phone directory so my memory of them remains intact. Good, honest, caring people.

I really feel for those who need their meds but because of supply chain issues cannot get them. That has got to be the worst. I can live a productive life without mine but other meds, meds essential for quality of life issues, my heart goes out to them.

Take care.

Just don’t go out on the streets looking for them!
Same here I hate these one mil vials lol

Can't say I disagree. But it is surprising they have created such a demand that there is now a supply shortage, that can't be good for the bottom line. I wonder if there will be an increase in price if we think about economic terms.
Mostly so. The last thing they want to do is stock out the market. That in itself is why it's not an intentional shortage. Bad for investors.

Mostly so. The last thing they want to do is stock out the market. That in itself is why it's not an intentional shortage. Bad for investors.
Not surprising looks like a boom in prescribing it happened during thet lickowns.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws