over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Advice please

average life cycle of RBC - 120days, combined with most guys running long esters equates to a longer than expected time to see a noticeable reduction in levels.

going off completely is not optimal.

a better idea would be to adopt something very similar to Emeric's protocol of 10mg per day. this way mood, libido, etc are all not effected and overall wellbeing is maintained as well as muscle. simply stay at the above mentioned while donating at a rate that allows you to maintain an in-range iron level. this will most likely will take up to 6 months but you will be able to maintain this much easier once its under control with donation in the 3-4 month range. I went from 61 to 50 by being patient, focusing on not becoming anemic, and allowing RBC life cycles and long acting esters to run there course. stop, think, and do not be impatient. on a side note the obvious hydration and cardio helped speed the process.

you didn't get that high over night, it was a build up over time so a reduction will also take time.

Last edited:
Recent Labs show Hemoglobin at 19.4 All I'm taking is HRT 250 Test Cyp EW.
Been on and off for 20 years. Problem is you can not donate blood above 18 or so. RBC is 5.87. Hematocrit is 56.7
Suggestions or should I just go see the blood doc.
Thanks guys.

holy moly ..you'r still alive huh?! :p lol

..if you'r 19.4 and the cut-off is 18 ..you might be able to drink 1/2-3/4 gal of water before you walk in and be able to dilute that difference of 1.4
^^^i'v seen this work

other than that, like other have said ..it's script time
^^^try callin' him first, doc might be cool enough to give you a script w/out a visit

***aside from that, this is the time to make sure you'r taking your baby aspirins ..or some another blood thinner

holy moly ..you'r still alive huh?! :p lol

..if you'r 19.4 and the cut-off is 18 ..you might be able to drink 1/2-3/4 gal of water before you walk in and be able to dilute that difference of 1.4
^^^i'v seen this work

other than that, like other have said ..it's script time
^^^try callin' him first, doc might be cool enough to give you a script w/out a visit

***aside from that, this is the time to make sure you'r taking your baby aspirins ..or some another blood thinner

Hey Brother! Yup still kickin better than ever. Yeah been spotty with the aspirin, got to be more consistent. I'll try calling the hemo doc tomorrow.

mine is 19 too. here where I’m at, I never had a problem with donating... they don’t care what your numbers are unless you’re too low

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

average life cycle of RBC - 120days, combined with most guys running long esters equates to a longer than expected time to see a noticeable reduction in levels.

going off completely is not optimal.

a better idea would be to adopt something very similar to Emeric's protocol of 10mg per day. this way mood, libido, etc are all not effected and overall wellbeing is maintained as well as muscle. simply stay at the above mentioned while donating at a rate that allows you to maintain an in-range iron level. this will most likely will take up to 6 months but you will be able to maintain this much easier once its under control with donation in the 3-4 month range. I went from 61 to 50 by being patient, focusing on not becoming anemic, and allowing RBC life cycles and long acting esters to run there course. stop, think, and do not be impatient. on a side note the obvious hydration and cardio helped speed the process.

you didn't get that high over night, it was a build up over time so a reduction will also take time.

RBC levels start to drop very quickly once the stimulus is removed, 17 days is how long it takes RBC levels to return to normal after elevating them with altitude training. On their own RBC live a long time, but lots of things destroy them in the body, accelerating their turnover rate.

I totally agree with the 10mg/day protocol, my crit went from 53 to 48 in two months of 10mg/day.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws