over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Advise with bulk!! Putting on fat!

newyboy1

Registered
Hey guys! Just after a bit of advise for a Bulk that Iam currently on..
First off some stats

Age 24syntherol
Height 6'2
Weight 105kg
Training 4 years
Bf around 14-15

Ok so I've just finished a cut cycle about 3-4 months ago I got down too about 100kg an 10-11 percent bf.. Was happy , could see my abs and was loving it! But I felt like u shrunk everywhere else.. Before being 110 with a bit of fat but not too much.. So I have planned a lean bulk for around march/April which will be dbol / tren a / test e 12 week ... I figured up until then I'll start too bulk too get ready for the cycle
So about 2 months ago I upped the carbs back up, stopped cardio and have been eating roughly 4500 pretty clean calories a day... The thing is.. When ever I start eating carbs I start putting fat back on, now after 2 months I have lost my abs and feel flabby , and I have been trying to eat clean! My question is .. My bulk cycle is coming up in about a month, should I continue doong what I'm doing and try clean my diet up a bit more and do some cardio, or should I try do a one month cut Maybe use some Clen , and try strip this extra fat before the bulk???
If I take option one will I still see the fat strip off, just slower?? Or should I just cut and then go straight into bulk cycle really lean??
Any advise would be great!!??

Hey guys! Just after a bit of advise for a Bulk that Iam currently on..
First off some stats

Age 24syntherol
Height 6'2
Weight 105kg
Training 4 years
Bf around 14-15

Ok so I've just finished a cut cycle about 3-4 months ago I got down too about 100kg an 10-11 percent bf.. Was happy , could see my abs and was loving it! But I felt like u shrunk everywhere else.. Before being 110 with a bit of fat but not too much.. So I have planned a lean bulk for around march/April which will be dbol / tren a / test e 12 week ... I figured up until then I'll start too bulk too get ready for the cycle
So about 2 months ago I upped the carbs back up, stopped cardio and have been eating roughly 4500 pretty clean calories a day... The thing is.. When ever I start eating carbs I start putting fat back on, now after 2 months I have lost my abs and feel flabby , and I have been trying to eat clean! My question is .. My bulk cycle is coming up in about a month, should I continue doong what I'm doing and try clean my diet up a bit more and do some cardio, or should I try do a one month cut Maybe use some Clen , and try strip this extra fat before the bulk???
If I take option one will I still see the fat strip off, just slower?? Or should I just cut and then go straight into bulk cycle really lean??
Any advise would be great!!??

Bro, i just smell carbs and i blow up, just have to keep carb intake low and try some gh with your cycle

Sorry to be rude but I am getting annoyed with these stupid posts in the professional forum. Do yourself the biggest favour and save your cycle money for hiring one of our trainers. Phil offers a full year for only $250.

Bro, i just smell carbs and i blow up, just have to keep carb intake low and try some gh with your cycle

Yeah just throw in some gh with all the other stuff... that will do it :banghead:

Was just after advise guys, thought this was the best place too get it

This is the best place for advice... if you know who to listen to. Advice #1- if you want diet help.... post your current diet.

Thanks Pupeye! Ok here is a rough outline of my diet

Breakfast
1 cup rolled oats ( Pre blended)
2 scoops whey WPI (60g pro)
2 whole eggs
1 bagel

Meal 2

2 tubs cottage cheese (40g pro)
2 cans of tuna (30g pro)
Hand full of peanuts
6 rice cakes

Meal 3

300g chicken breast
1 cup of brown rice
1 cup green vege
Spoon natty pb

Meal 4 (Pre workout )

2 scoop of whey iso (60g protein)
1 cup rolled oats

Meal 5 post work out

2 scoops of whey iso (60g carbs)
2 cans tuna
100g dextrose

Meal 6

300 gram steak or salmon
1 cuP of rice or pasta
Big serving of veg

Meal 7

Tub of cottage cheese
30g casein

I have not been following this diet strictly, but my question is
If I get back on this diet strict will I lean uP while still putting on size or should I try cut then return too this diet...
Also any advise on diet would be great!

Last edited:
If your putting on too much fat then you are eating too much and probably too many carbs. Also, your body will respond better to the cycle if you are leaner AND it will respond better if you are just coming off a low carb type diet. So to answer your question yes you should cut first. But as Elvia was hinting to this is not a question that belongs in this forum, a mod recently asked that all noobish questions go where they belong which is here:

Beginner's Forum - Professional Muscle

See the forum descripition: "If you are new to any part of our sport (training, nutrition, steroids, supplements) you will have your questions answered here by IFBB Pros and top level bodybuilders/powerlifters/ athletes"

Thanks Pupeye! Ok here is a rough outline of my diet

Breakfast
1 cup rolled oats ( Pre blended)
2 scoops whey WPI (60g pro)
2 whole eggs
1 bagel

Meal 2

2 tubs cottage cheese (40g pro)
2 cans of tuna (30g pro)
Hand full of peanuts
6 rice cakes

Meal 3

300g chicken breast
1 cup of brown rice
1 cup green vege
Spoon natty pb

Meal 4 (Pre workout )

2 scoop of whey iso (60g protein)
1 cup rolled oats

Meal 5 post work out

2 scoops of whey iso (60g carbs)
2 cans tuna
100g dextrose

Meal 6

300 gram steak or salmon
1 cuP of rice or pasta
Big serving of veg

Meal 7

Tub of cottage cheese
30g casein

I have not been following this diet strictly, but my question is
If I get back on this diet strict will I lean uP while still putting on size or should I try cut then return too this diet...
Also any advise on diet would be great!

Personally i dont like all the cottage cheese in your diet. There is a lot of sugar in that shit and it adds up. If carbs make u fat the adjust your diet. You can still hit those calories easy without all the carbs.

Use things like carb cutoffs. Only eat carbs before 6 pm except pwo.

pro/carb/fat
pro/fat
pro/carb prewo
pro/carb pwo
pro/fat
pro/fat
pro/fat
pro/fat

ill bet u stay leaner

Agree on the cottage cheese thing. Thats just one thing and a big one that stands out. Dairy is overrated source of protein and calcium amongst other things. Ya sure do eat a lot of it. And you cut out the cardio? Sounds like ya need some serious changes here to attain your goals. And this specific forum may not be the place. These are beginner issues and you could benefit from reading and hiring a RD and a trainer bro. GL BTW what was your "cycle" and any pct?

Thanks a heap guys muchhh appreciated..
Can anyone link me to a sample clean bulk diet of have one pre written on their pc for me too check out.. its just literally every forum i read has diff info on it.. and i use the forums and books etc for my main source of info.... so im pretty much relying on it

Agree on the cottage cheese thing. Thats just one thing and a big one that stands out. Dairy is overrated source of protein and calcium amongst other things. Ya sure do eat a lot of it. And you cut out the cardio? Sounds like ya need some serious changes here to attain your goals. And this specific forum may not be the place. These are beginner issues and you could benefit from reading and hiring a RD and a trainer bro. GL BTW what was your "cycle" and any pct?

Hey mate it was just a 12 week test prop 600mg a week , PCT Nolva 40/40/20/20

I would just add the cardio back in to keep the metabolism up. Adding body fat is normall on bulking for most. thats why they drop 20-60 pds when cutting. I drink up to a gallon of 1% milk a day and still have abb and intercostal veins when bulking/ I'd only cut back when dialing in!........Besides water, what else is there to drink?.BEER!

Last edited:
yes, like it was posted above, cut out the carbs pre-cycle and you will A) stay leaner year round and B) respond better while on cycle.

I honestly cant believe the total bullshit Im reading in this thread. Cottage cheese is overrated protein? WTF? Cottage cheese has too much sugar? WTF again? You advisers should be in the beginner forum before handing out such BS.

To the poster: Find a set of macros that will allow you to put on the most amount of muscle without fat. Start with something simple like 50g protein/40g carbs/15g fat. Eat the exact macros for every meal and give your self 2 week trials to see if youre gaining muscle or too much fat. It takes trial and error but once you find the right ones, youre on easy street. Next, do not count calories, or count meals, force feed, or eat by the clock. Eat when hungry! If youre not hungry then your body doesn't need food! So listen to your body and feed it the proper macros.

get rid of the bagel/rice cakes

I honestly cant believe the total bullshit Im reading in this thread. Cottage cheese is overrated protein? WTF? Cottage cheese has too much sugar? WTF again? You advisers should be in the beginner forum before handing out such BS.

To the poster: Find a set of macros that will allow you to put on the most amount of muscle without fat. Start with something simple like 50g protein/40g carbs/15g fat. Eat the exact macros for every meal and give your self 2 week trials to see if youre gaining muscle or too much fat. It takes trial and error but once you find the right ones, youre on easy street. Next, do not count calories, or count meals, force feed, or eat by the clock. Eat when hungry! If youre not hungry then your body doesn't need food! So listen to your body and feed it the proper macros.

This sounds right. Some knowledgeable people consider cottage cheese and Greek yogurt mainstays for bb'ers. Figuring out the right macros by paying attention to your body makes sense. There isn't a one size fits all diet, esp. since people's glucose/insulin metabolism varies so much.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity