over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Affiction Shirts

Trends will always be a way of American Culture. I salute the folks that take advantage of capitalism and can make a buck off the easily allured.

Some of you guys obsess way too much over what other people are wearing. I personally think most of the afflictions shirts look pretty cool with their graphics. They are way overpriced for me, but what do I care if someone else drops $60+ dollars on a t-shirt. Someone said Sam's Club is now selling them for around $11 bucks. I'll have to check Sam's Club out and see if they have any cool looking designs. As far as me being or looking like a poser wearing it, whatever. Bet no one will call me a poser to my face.

the designs are tacky, just like ed hardy etc etc , there are plenty of other shirts out there that are the thin lightweight cotton that dont have all the nonsense plastered all over them

james toney could wear a tapout shirt and it would be cool:)

i still have a few in my closet that i bought when they first came out and i paid $40-$70 a shirt and i would never do that again, if you guys are buying them for $4-$10 why not?? thats cheap for any tshirt

especilaly for a name brand like affliction

Screw that, give me a 3 pack of white Hanes T-shirts..

i have a few before the brand exploded and see a lot of skinny little kids wearing them.. i dont really wear them anymore accept for the one asian design that still fits me. i feel like a douche tho whenever my gf gets me to wear it and i go out in public and i see some little shit wearing affliction, i just look at my gf and we start laughing.. i prefer the plain $10 shirts at macys thin material and form fitting :cool:

Tapout, affliction, etc... I can't wear them. Echo is just about the only Ts I wear. I got some old akademiks Ts I still wear but as far as new its either Ts from somewhere I've been (I like to get local bar Ts/tanks when I travel) or echo. "urban" clothing companies just cut their cloths better for the 'larger man' lol. I am waiting on one of the "PLAYEDOUT" Ts I ordered around a month ago.
Peace

the designs are tacky, just like ed hardy etc etc , there are plenty of other shirts out there that are the thin lightweight cotton that dont have all the nonsense plastered all over them

The designs help cover up sweat and if you are like me this is a HUGE advantage. Solid colors show real easy when sweating. Dark all over patterns have been a godsend.

Its not just the design. The people wearing them think they are the shit and are mma fighters when they are pathetic.

Generalize much? lol

I bought a couple two years ago....had no idea they were linked to MMA because I never watched it....just thought they were a cool shirt. I was laughing at the earlier comments about the sizing...I do wear XX shirts in general, but theirs were skin tight. Even the 3xx I found was snug. I was kinda like WTF? Now I understand the premise behind it....never dawned on me! lol

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws