over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Alinshop is the best

Big A said:
Then if you don't know what happened, you shouldn't open up a hornet's nest again.

The mods that you are talking about, including the people on AR, were all sources and they were trying to destroy Alin's rep as he was their main competitor.

All this came out in the wash and most of those mods were thrown out of AR, etc.

People that don't actually know the facts should keep their mouths shut as they can start trouble for nothing.

AR was the worst case scenario, I have heard similar things from multiple boards, I know he is a sponsor and all but someone has to keep it real, plus I trust my informants.

I am not a supplier, nor do I wish to become one or be associated with any suppliers. I am not bashing his reputation to increase my own, I could care less what you think of my "measley six posts". I am merely stating information that has been passed on to me from multiple mods on several different boards some of them are not and have not been associated with AR and have said the same. Flame on if you wish but every irrational and hateful response just reflects negatively on your board. Just because I have no reputation on this board does not mean that I do not have an excellent one on several other boards, you have no idea who I am, and I have no reason to hide from anything. I just found this board, make no mistake I have never ordered from him, nor do I ever intend to order from him. Multiple source checks on multiple boards all telling me the same thing is enough to make me suspicious of anyone.

"Open up a hornets nest again" So apparently I am not the first here to say something like this, so tell me do you always flame those who may have differing information? I clearly stated that I have no experience with him, perhaps it is you who should read a little more closely.

Last edited:
IhateScammers said:
"Open up a hornets nest again" So apparently I am not the first here to say something like this, so tell me do you always flame those who may have differing information? I clearly stated that I have no experience with him, perhaps it is you who should read a little more closely.

You are starting the shit that was settled years ago. AR started it all and then other mods and admins from other boards, like fools, just kept repeating it. When the truth was exposed and AR was shown for what it was, these same mods and admins that you are probably refering too, couldn't care less to inform themselves so they keep spewing forward lies.

Your 'reliable informants' are fools and tell them I said that and that I want to see what 'proof' they have. Because they are full of shit!

crazy_j said:
I have an order that has a package that has not shown up and he says he will not resend unless i have a seizure letter. that is totally fine but what makes me think i got took is that he has promised numerous times that he will get the invoice from the post office to show that all 5 of my packages were sent,this would clear any suspision on him but he has still to provide proof. he resent you without a letter but not me although he states his shop doesnt send without a letter. this concerns me because it makes it look like he dont treat all his customers the same even though his banner says 100% customer satisfaction.

If he knows you or you are vouched for by a mod, he will resend without a letter. Otherwise, you need your letter.

crazy_j said:
I have an order that has a package that has not shown up and he says he will not resend unless i have a seizure letter. that is totally fine but what makes me think i got took is that he has promised numerous times that he will get the invoice from the post office to show that all 5 of my packages were sent,this would clear any suspision on him but he has still to provide proof. he resent you without a letter but not me although he states his shop doesnt send without a letter. this concerns me because it makes it look like he dont treat all his customers the same even though his banner says 100% customer satisfaction.

do you realize if he re-sent to every one who claimed not to recieve, he would be getting scammed so often. People would exploit the hell out of that, alin will sometimes re-send with out a letter if you are a long time good customer. It would be a terrible policy to re-ship to every one who claimed they didn't receive.

Last edited:
Wasn't Genxxl having that problem. People saying they never recieved
for the purpose of getting extra goods. Not saying that all were doing
it but when you have a few that try that shit sometimes ya just have
to put your foot down. And understandably for new people he does'nt
know.

Last edited:
stubborn said:
So........why was my post deleted?

Because it has no credibility here.

IhateScammers said:
I am not a supplier, nor do I wish to become one or be associated with any suppliers. I am not bashing his reputation to increase my own, I could care less what you think of my "measley six posts". I am merely stating information that has been passed on to me from multiple mods on several different boards some of them are not and have not been associated with AR and have said the same. Flame on if you wish but every irrational and hateful response just reflects negatively on your board. Just because I have no reputation on this board does not mean that I do not have an excellent one on several other boards, you have no idea who I am, and I have no reason to hide from anything. I just found this board, make no mistake I have never ordered from him, nor do I ever intend to order from him. Multiple source checks on multiple boards all telling me the same thing is enough to make me suspicious of anyone.

You say you have nothing to hide? Why would you come here and register under this Name "I hate scammers" If your so well known in the community
why not use your real handle?:confused:

rAJJIN said:
You say you have nothing to hide? Why would you come here and register under this Name "I hate scammers" If your so well known in the community
why not use your real handle?:confused:

Probably the same reason I as me. #1 I did register under my real handle, forgot the password, and the email address isn't active anymore. #2 This board isn't exactly "safe".

I've been around these boards since 97. Maybe I'd have some "credibility here" if this place was established in 97.

Big A said:
If he knows you or you are vouched for by a mod, he will resend without a letter. Otherwise, you need your letter.

Funny thing, he PMed me here yesterday asking for help AFTER he posted what he did here. He can pound fucking sand for all I am concerned after that last post. Have a nice fucking day with US Customs jackass. :)

Last edited:
stubborn said:
Probably the same reason I as me. #1 I did register under my real handle, forgot the password, and the email address isn't active anymore. #2 This board isn't exactly "safe".

I've been around these boards since 97. Maybe I'd have some "credibility here" if this place was established in 97.

Probably not.

IhateScammers, Stubborn, & Crazy_J, blow me. Got it?

You lose either way now.

Kaiser said:
IhateScammers, Stubborn, & Crazy_J, blow me. Got it?

You lose either way now.

First of all, I never came off as insulting. In fact, in my original post I stated that I'm sure Alin is a top notch guy now that he's a sponsor of so many boards.......he just won't get my business because of what he did to me years ago.

You think you can talk to me like that because you've been here since fucking January? Who the fuck are you?

Alin has my vote

lookatpicture said:
That's very interesting........sounds a lot like my situation. I wonder how many other people have had this same experience?

I have, but NOT with Alin. Nearly two months now and nothing. I won't mention the supplier here, but they are a sponsor. :mad:

My experience says always pay for tracking info. With it you have proof of shipment. Without it you have nothing and the supplier can claim anything. There is a small risk when signing, but I figure if it arrives on time it's probably not a controlled delivery. Those things take time to set up. And as others have said, keep each order down to personal quantity level and the gov't probably won't care about you.

So far, Alin is tops in my book. 10 days between shipdate and arrival is great. I'd do business again.

Just my 2 cents...

this is so typical, new guys with 1 or two posts slinging mud
about how lousy the sponsers services are. I don't know about
you guys but this shit kinda gets old after a while. Maybe if you
guys would contribute alittle to the board and get to be known
things might be a little better for ya's. Come on here with
one freakin post which consists of bitching about sponsers.
irritating as hell.

Last edited:
STEVO 47 said:
about how lousy the sponcers services are. I don't know about
you guys but this shit kinda gets old after a while. Mybe if you
guys things might be a little better for ya's. Come on here with
irritating as hell.

Bump this. No credibility.

I will always go with Alin from now on. He got both my orders here within 2 weeks. Answered emails fast, he is great, top not service.

STEVO 47 said:
about how lousy the sponsers services are. I don't know about
you guys but this shit kinda gets old after a while. Maybe if you
things might be a little better for ya's. Come on here with
irritating as hell.

So you're saying is it's ok to rip off the new guys because you don't know them?

I don't know about you but I work for my money. And I don't appreciate never receiving something I paid ~300 bucks for. Maybe that's ok for you, but NOT me. I realize part of the learning curve is you have to learn who is a crook and who isn't. But that still doesn't make it ok to rip people off. Also, I never mentioned who the supplier was. I figure it's all part of the game. But I will never order from them again.

As I said earlier, Alin seems to be doing a great job. I can't speak for anyone else, but my experience has been positive. It's unfortunate everyone else I've met isn't as helpful and non judgemental.

I have to speak up for Alin. He has always been a class act to me, never a problem, and my postcards come quickly. So as far as somebody that wants to try and stir some trash.... it don't mean shit to me.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131