over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

All busted threads are here

elvisman99

Registered
Did anyone catch OUTSIDE THE LINES on ESPN today ? They had a small segment about the underground black market steriod & HGH trade from China to the U.S. Author of "STEROID NATION" SHAUN ASSAEL CALLED HGH "THE SUBSTANCE OF THE MOMENT" They actually referred to it as a pipeline from china to the U.S. with an analogy that said the ug labs are the new meth labs in the U.S. (WTF) How can they even compare the 2? Its like their pushing Crystal meth to the side and focusing solely on AAS.... Also in the segment they discussed Olympic doping and how China is gonna handle the problem with the upcoming Olympics. They beleive they came up with a test to detect HGH in the athletes. i guess we'll see... All in all Bob Ley(the ESPN reporter) and Shaun Assael really make the issue look upon as its gonna be the end of the world, to me they seemed to be 2 kiss ass fucks discussing how alarmed they are at the problem of aas in America?

What do you guys think about AAS and HGH in america?

I think a true Athlete will do whatever it takes to be the best and that is the nature of competition. It's like how formula 1 racing technology trickles down into road cars. Athletes should be allowed to use cutting edge science to be the best they can be. There should be a huge medical field dedicated to athletic enhancement. Billions of dollars should be thrown at developing human performance to the highest level possible. No point staying in the stone age. But then again it seems like there is a strong force in the world that does want to keep us in the stone age and that is why we are still using fossil fuels. There is no reason why the Human race should not be allowed to use advancements that our resourceful minds have created. We are not allowed to put our best foot forward! Why? Evolution is being stifled here it seems.

The DEA says that due to the massive amount of evidence collected, they will be able to compile a centralized list and database of all the people linked to the case.

Not just the dealers and distributors, but everyone who purchased or received even a single shipment of some kind of performance-enhancing drug linked to this investigation in the United States in the last two years.

The list, a DEA spokesperson said, should contain "hundreds of thousands of names."
http://sports.yahoo.com/top/news;_y...g=dw-wetzelsteroids092407&prov=yhoo&type=lgns

jesus!

in the bottom pick, are those ACE hardware trashcans filled with vials/pills? those are filled to the top!

there are like 8 of them that i can see

just since thurs. i have heard of at least 6 confirmed busts, 4 of them being ugls.

A very good friend of mine was caught up in the Signature Labs scandal - he was linked only as a customer of the longevity clinic having made two purchases from some while back. The feds tracked him down to question him but what they really wanted was to get him to sign something admitting that he received these compounds from the clinic and lab, the whole time with the realization that "Signature" was providing him with compound(s) of a type and in an amount which they themselves had not legitimately qualified him to receive. He told them he had no knowledge of anything at all, and after a small attempt to intimidate him, they just let it go. I think in situations where there are going to be huge numbers of people listed as supposed purchasers of relatively minute amounts clearly for "personal use", these data bases become primarily useful as a tool to strengthen the case against the supplier. You do (as I know all here realize) need to be very careful, anyway. Within the upper ranks of bodybuilding it is unfortunately too common to find guys that will throw anybody under the bus to save their own ass and livelihood in the sport. Personally, I don't understand how certain of these repetitive professional snitches continue to travel freely in the circles which they do. We are talking "household" names here (in a bodybuilder's household, that is). Fuking scumbags.

Does anyone think they will leak the names of the UGL's?

I betcha 10 bucks over half of those drugs never made it back to the station! Or over the next few months a greater portion of that evidence will mysteriously disappear from the holding bins they had it in!

I betcha 10 bucks over half of those drugs never made it back to the station! Or over the next few months a greater portion of that evidence will mysteriously disappear from the holding bins they had it in!

i have a friend that is a pharmacist.. he was stealing syrup(hydrocodine) and selling it. he got ratted out. they raided his house. found tons of american steroids he stole from the pharmacy. not one of them were reported on what was confiscated from his house. it saved his ass, but the moral of it is they took it for themselves.

Is it common practice for these UG labs to be saving the names and addresses of its clients? You would think any supplier, lab or just reseller, would delete all of that info as soon as the order is completed. So very foolish to keep such a list, I cant believe its being done.

huge bust

i just read this.

DEA caps massive series of raids
Associated Press, Updated 20 minutes ago STORY TOOLS:

print
send
blog LIKE THIS STORY?

Over 120 people were arrested in an 18-month international investigation of illicit steroid labs, the Drug Enforcement Administration announced Monday.

The DEA said the wide-ranging probe dubbed Operation Raw Deal was assisted by foreign governments in nine countries including China and led to the seizure of 56 laboratories for manufacturing anabolic steroids and human growth hormone.
DEA spokesman Michael Sanders said 143 federal search warrants were issued during the probe, many of them since last Thursday.

The number of steroid doses seized in the raids amounted to 11.4 million.

Investigators seized over 500 pounds of raw powder originating in China and used to manufacture steroids.

News conferences by law enforcement officials were planned for San Diego, New York City, Houston, Kansas City and Providence, R.I., said Sanders.

In addition to China's cooperation, other countries participating in the investigation were Mexico, Canada, Australia, Belgium, Denmark, Germany, Sweden and Thailand.

Let's see if some of the dumbasses out there want to post about what to do with their seizure notice now. If ever you need to use your brain, it is now, people. This is some very serious shit.

Skip

CHem One & AG Guys????

Anyone here know if they were effected by the massacre today?????
Why would someone pull up a year old post and reply to it today????
How long should we wait for all the smoke to clear????

Thanks in advance!!

rbigg70:confused:

anyone know what labs?

even one of the labs effected by the weeken pounce on performance enhancing drugs?
was there a bust in R.I? there says there is gonna be a news confrence there today but didnt say anything about a bust there.
it did mention all the other places having confrences did hae busts happen though.
now they are investigating even the small buyers.
what impact will this have on our sport as well as all others?
i mean pros can pay big bucks for scripts if they have to but us????? hell no.
one of the articles did say chin has not been doing too much t stop the flow of gh.
keep posting as we find out guys..........
lucian

they can say what they want but, at the end of the day it will be very costly and not productive to go after small buyers.. they know that... what they did was come across research labs that kept data base of buyers and ran off of it.. who purchased large quantities of filters, and chem solvents ect.. china, as you can tell by the article, is not really trying to stop the flow of powders right now..gear grinder did little to stop gear flow.. this will be the same thing.. i am sure there is a guy selling crack to teenagers right now that might need their attention:mad: ..

these american pharma companies don't want anything helping you with the geting old process and all that comes along with it,thers to much money to be made on tons on prescriptions for all sorts of medical ailments,when alot could be fixed with some cheep hormones..............

its only going to get worse

140 some search warrants issued since thursday. christ!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws