over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

All busted threads are here

these american pharma companies don't want anything helping you with the geting old process and all that comes along with it,thers to much money to be made on tons on prescriptions for all sorts of medical ailments,when alot could be fixed with some cheep hormones..............

they dont want us ordering any medications from othe countries. Making it harder and harder to order from Canada. They seize humalog now, happend to me numerous times.

FYI: hush and cyber-rights are NOT secure.

Also, they have been on the boards a while, so you can pretty much figure that everything that you know, they know already. This has been in the works for months.

You need to run your emails through a disposable account such as:

**broken link removed**

from there your mail is anonymously forwarded to whatever email account you wish.

Operation Raw Deal

From Yahoo Sports:
An international investigation code-named Operation Raw Deal that culminated in the last four days could produce the next steroids scandal in sports – and perhaps the biggest yet.

The undercover operation led by the U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration resulted in the seizure of massive amounts of anabolic steroids from an illegal, underground network and the ability to identify hundreds of thousands of people who received steroids and other substances used by some athletes as performance-enhancing drugs, a DEA spokesman told Yahoo! Sports on Sunday.

"I have no information about any athletes yet," Payne said when asked about the names in the database and others implicated in the case. But he acknowledged the possibility of athletes being linked to the investigation that focused largely on steroids, HGH and other drugs being manufactured by Chinese companies and flooding the U.S. market.

Espn reported the investigation had something to do with GenSci?

yeah that bust sucked. the equivalent of 570,000 10ml bottles were seized... an unkown amount of pills and tabs... 27 pill presses... etc etc etc. a bust that large is never good.

It really is huge, they said on ESPN it had something to do with the chinese company GenSci. I knew this would happen eventually. They shut down the mexican labs last year. Most of those companies where using chinese powder. So people in the states started doing the same.

GeneScience indicted

DEA Announces Wide-Ranging Steroid Busts

Monday September 24, 2007 7:46 PM

By ERIC TUCKER

Associated Press Writer

PROVIDENCE, R.I. (AP) - Authorities arrested more than 120 people and uncovered dozens of steroid labs in an international investigation into the illicit trade of performance-enhancing drugs, federal officials announced Monday.

The Drug Enforcement Administration said the investigation, dubbed Operation Raw Deal, was assisted by governments of nine other countries, including China.

In the U.S., agents seized 56 labs that manufactured anabolic steroids and human growth hormone, the DEA said. Agents seized 11.4 million doses of drugs in all.

The seizures and arrests follow a growing number of scandals in the sports world over steroid abuse, but federal authorities in Rhode Island said no professional athletes were directly involved in the investigation.

DEA spokesman Michael Sanders said 143 federal search warrants were issued during the 18-month investigation, many of them since Thursday. The Internal Revenue Service, U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement and the Food and Drug Administration were also involved.

A Chinese corporation and its chief executive were indicted in Rhode Island on federal charges of smuggling illegal human growth hormone into the country in connection with the operation.

``China really stepped up to the plate to help us in this investigation,'' DEA spokesman Garrison Courtney said in Washington.

A federal grand jury in Rhode Island indicted Genescience Pharmaceutical Co. and its CEO, Lei Jin, last week on charges including money laundering and conspiracy to facilitate the sale of smuggled goods. Lin is accused of marketing the drugs, under the brand name Jinotropin, through e-mail and Web sites.
``Even though their storefront is the Internet, rather than the street corner, the people who engage in the smuggling and distribution of these substances are drug dealers, plain and simple, and we will treat them accordingly,'' U.S. Attorney Robert Clark Corrente said.

In all, investigators seized over 500 pounds of raw ingredients for steroid manufacture that originated in China.

Other countries participating in the investigation were Mexico, Canada, Australia, Belgium, Denmark, Germany, Sweden and Thailand.

Police in Denmark raided 26 locations across the country. Germany's Federal Criminal office said its agents closed five illicit labs and confiscated tens of thousands of illicit tablets and capsules as part of searches carried out in five of the nation's 16 states.

Danish police were able to see the China link in the investigation through money transfers between a buyer and a Chinese seller, said Joergen Isalin of the Denmark National Police investigative center.

Were they ever a source on this board?

Investigators also targeted Internet discussion boards where users learned “how to illicitly use, locate and discreetly purchase performance enhancing drugs, including anabolic steroids. Many of the underground steroids labs targeted in this case advertise and are endorsed on these message boards.”

I think it's fairly safe to assume that every source with a banner here is already on some DEA "to do" list. It's just a matter of time IMHO.

As far as I can see, it doesn't matter where the servers are located as long as part of the communication is passed through US networks. The Hushmail and Cyberrights encryption means exactly squat to the US federal gov't. If I recall correctly, those sites use PGP encryption technology and a while ago the US federal gov't pressured the PGP people into giving them a key that allows them to decrypt all transmissions. The last version of PGP that the feds didn't have a back door into was version 5 I believe, and that hasn't been used for years.

The US gov't seems to think it has the right to wipe it's ass with the constitution by blatantly violating it's peoples expected rights of privacy. We also know for a fact that the feds have been filtering and intercepting billions of electronic and voice transmissions a day, not to mention that they are giving local law enforcement the same decryption tools that were previously only held by the feds and access to spy satellite use.

I can't wait for the day when I'm lucky enough to have a jack-booted, brainwashed, high school dropout kick down my door, shoot my dog, ogle my daughter and tell me that I'm a threat to the American way of life...

Well as we all know there is no crime in seeking information and researching about the effects of aas use in rats and mice! There is also no crime in setting up hypothectical situations and discussions on or about our research. If people are going to be silly enough to break the laws of their countries then they should be aware of the penalties associated with breaking those laws. :cool: Anyone that thinks they are safe on the net needs to think again. Nothing is secure anymore. But I agree and have always maintained that less open talk is better. Be smart, Be safe everyone!

stupid government

The problem I think is that taking male hormones goes against what the rulers have in mind for americans. They want you to be feminine. It is perfectly fine and legal to take female hormones, you will even be protected with special rights if you do so. Feminine people will lay down and let their rights be trampled on and not say anything while its happening. But men will not stand for it and will fight. So you have 2 options really 1. take estrogen and become transvestites and enjoy the extra protectionary rights that you will have, as anyone who assaults you will be subject to hate crime legislation. or 2. take as much test as it takes to get mad as fuck and get your guns and your pals and take back your country! No other choices really in my mind!

also, LE can not give you deals

if they say "talk and we'll let you go or help you out" its BS

only a prosecutor can cut a deal

that is why you say nothing to LE

You need to run your emails through a disposable account such as:

**broken link removed**

from there your mail is anonymously forwarded to whatever email account you wish.

great advice for your first post

maybe this link goes directly to **cough cough** **LE** **cough** **cough**

many of the sponsors that have banners are also in countries where it is not illegal like it is here in the usa.

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Nightprowler7
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws