over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

All busted threads are here

"It was founded in May 1999 by Hush Communications (based in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada, with offices in Dublin, Ireland; Delaware, United States; and Anguilla). The Hushmail.com servers are hosted in Vancouver"

May be inacurate as its from wiki

it says right there, offices in usa so tht means they could get access right?

DEA Cunts

How can the American DEA go after people in other countries? I will never understand that. Shouldn't they have to just stay in America and worry about America? They are such Cunts, at least we can be glad that we are not such small useless cunts as the poeple in the DEA and the LE involved in this kind of crap. They must not even be able to look at themselves in the mirror, I bet they don't get laid much and if they have a spouse there is a good chance that their spouse doesn't respect them and probably screws around with real men behind their backs.

many of the sponsors that have banners are also in countries where it is not illegal like it is here in the usa.

makes no difference - if they send to a country where it is illegal then they can be indicted. Also, you need to realize that though it may be legal to possess steroids in certain countries, I doubt it's legal to export them from those countries unless you're licensed or whatever.

Almost makes me feel like communicating by the internet really isnt that safe, and that some other method would be safe. Suppose cell phones would be just as risky.Mabe we could go back to how things were done hundreds of years ago and just send letters via mail,lol.

makes no difference - if they send to a country where it is illegal then they can be indicted. Also, you need to realize that though it may be legal to possess steroids in certain countries, I doubt it's legal to export them from those countries unless you're licensed or whatever.

I know thats how it is in China. Sounds like they have to pay the government some big fee to get a liscense and jump through a bunch of hoops. THe guys that decided to step around that are the ones having the most trouble I think.

How can the American DEA go after people in other countries? I will never understand that. Shouldn't they have to just stay in America and worry about America? They are such Cunts, at least we can be glad that we are not such small useless cunts as the poeple in the DEA and the LE involved in this kind of crap. They must not even be able to look at themselves in the mirror, I bet they don't get laid much and if they have a spouse there is a good chance that their spouse doesn't respect them and probably screws around with real men behind their backs.

What makes me sick is how all of these other countries are kissing our ass so much and cooperating in these investigations. If they wanted to do so, they could choose not to comply. Guess they might lose some priviliges they have with us if they did. Kinda like the US is the parent and these other countries are children that are being controlled with discipline.

Here's a situation to consider.........just for fun! Suppose all of this is driven by the three largest pharmaceutical companies in the US. They pump Millions and I mean MILLIONS of dollars into the Government's pockets to stop the illegal trade of AAS, which of course they manufacture and want to sell for profits. They stamp out their competition, UG labs and dealers, and then have a free hand to drive the price of these highly sought after compounds through the roof! Drying up the market the doctors are then allowed to prescribe AAS to individuals, for the treatment of certain disorders, these disorders which become created by the pharma companies to sell their drugs to the masses and make even bigger profits. SO the real crime behind selling AAS on the black market is not paying the gov't taxes and the drug co's not making any profit! Not the act of dealing in an illegal substance. There is something more behind this big push to clamp down on AAS! No one at the top is telling why! They are not the least bit interested in a bunch of BBers using this stuff, it is about someone missing out on their piece of pie!! That someone is BIG BROTHER! The US has finally worked out that there is big bucks tied up in this and they want their cut!

Here's a situation to consider.........just for fun! Suppose all of this is driven by the three largest pharmaceutical companies in the US. They pump Millions and I mean MILLIONS of dollars into the Government's pockets to stop the illegal trade of AAS, which of course they manufacture and want to sell for profits. They stamp out their competition, UG labs and dealers, and then have a free hand to drive the price of these highly sought after compounds through the roof! Drying up the market the doctors are then allowed to prescribe AAS to individuals, for the treatment of certain disorders, these disorders which become created by the pharma companies to sell their drugs to the masses and make even bigger profits. SO the real crime behind selling AAS on the black market is not paying the gov't taxes and the drug co's not making any profit! Not the act of dealing in an illegal substance. There is something more behind this big push to clamp down on AAS! No one at the top is telling why! They are not the least bit interested in a bunch of BBers using this stuff, it is about someone missing out on their piece of pie!! That someone is BIG BROTHER! The US has finally worked out that there is big bucks tied up in this and they want their cut!

Great post, and I think that is part of the problem. Maybe they are hoping that the millions of dollars of taxpayers money will be returned by the increased revenue of the pharmaceutical companies. Frustrating to see our country spending so much of our money on the wrong things, the war in Iraq and the war on steroids being two prime examples.

i see what you're saying, but my point was 'they' feel confortable having a banner because their laws are different than the USA's.

but i share your point

Link of indictment

**broken link removed**

There is no way a pharm company will make money on AAS production. There is no patent on this stuff anymore. And one change in the molecule ... will remove any patent anyway. With no patent ... they have no rights and no power. there is no fiscal responsibility to produce something you can not control.

HGH production is another topic.

**broken link removed**

YOu can see there that it talks about how communications were sent by encrypted email at hushmail and the law had intercepted it and knew the entire content of the transmission. Hushmail is not safe, nor any other site.

YOu can see there that it talks about how communications were sent by encrypted email at hushmail and the law had intercepted it and knew the entire content of the transmission. Hushmail is not safe, nor any other site.

+1 insightful... Hush is probably a shadow operation set up to learn dirty little secrets. I would guess a government front of sorts, again, just a guess. They keep cropping up over and over.

I would recommend those with things to hide, go back to PGP keys. Not foolproof but I trust cyber-rights and hushmail as far as I can throw them :p

+1 insightful... Hush is probably a shadow operation set up to learn dirty little secrets. I would guess a government front of sorts, again, just a guess. They keep cropping up over and over.

I would recommend those with things to hide, go back to PGP keys. Not foolproof but I trust cyber-rights and hushmail as far as I can throw them :p

What do you mean by PGP keys? I know thats refering somehow to encyrption.

THIS IS EXACTLY

Almost makes me feel like communicating by the internet really isnt that safe, and that some other method would be safe. Suppose cell phones would be just as risky.Mabe we could go back to how things were done hundreds of years ago and just send letters via mail,lol.

why I am afraid to order anything online anymore, I have a local guy that doesn't even keep my cell # on his phone and has everything and meets me whenever I ask him to. ;)

After reading over those indictments, it almost sounds like they had someone in the inside that was a rat or at least turned on his peers when pressured by the police.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Nopko
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131