over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

All read: NARC!

Reread line 3 of orig message

It goes from naming Mike S to saying he is singing way above and even talking to LE about matters etc. Thats why people are flaming Mike. Sorry to be the messenger.

only 1 person flamed MikeS, Big A said that Beast2k was singing, please reread, Big A has even said again in another post that MikeS is the victim, and the Beast is the narc

Maverick

It could be IP's stuff, but I would be against it. It doesn't really matter because risk is always there at pickup whether it is a domestic pack or international pack.

Now if it was through San Francisco then I would think there was a good possibility of follow up, but the eastcoast? not historically, but that can change.

There is only one place a source should ever be popped and some would argue it is carelessness that allows even that. The only place is at pick up.
Then you are arrested with packs you have no idea whats in, you have no history of drug use, your home has no drugs, money, or guns, and you respectfully decline to answer any questions.

That source no matter how big he really is may not even be formally charged. And if he does get charged, what's the prosecuter going to do? Destroy a young man because of what he suspects? He can't take that to a jury. In fact, most cops, most prosecutors, don't want to waste their time on guys that are reasonably good citizens and fathers. Why would they when they got all these others who never seemed to even care enough to protect themselves or their friends or their families from harm.

Allbeef

agreed

big_byrd52 said:
since this is all coming from the board, what is going to be done about the open source posting here? will it stay pinned? might be a good idea to take it down and stay quiet for the time being. just a suggestion. be safe.

does it suck that we dont feel safe to talk openly..of course. but bigbyrd may have a point. when it comes to your safety and freedom maybe it would be a good idea for bros to not talk so freely on the subject. obviously we dont know who a lot of people are so maybe mums the word for a little while :cool:

Maverick said:
How did he get busted? I know it had to be a controlled delivery. I heard it was fom ordering IP stuff? Anybody have any info?

Mav

Bro from what i understand.... they where local friends and did some hand to hand transactions... so i dont know if that plays into what happened but i do know that is a fact.

El Jose Cuervo

If they were buddies which it appears to be, why wouldn't Beast2k use Rick (Collins) since Mike and Rick go way back?

Temp

WORDS TO LIVE BY

"NOTHING EVER GOOD COMES FROM TELLING COPS THE TRUTH"

You know what they do to Narc's on the inside. He will surely get his.

well whatever the outcome is I wish the best for MikeS. he is a good bro and from what I have heard his partner was selling rec drugs and kettamine without Mike's knowledge. Man that sucks. I pray for mike. Hopefully Rick Collins will be able to pull a rabbit out fo a hat for Mike and get him out of this mess.

Mav

allbeef said:
It is a little unfair to blame LE when the sh*t is dropped in their laps.

Open source posting?? Anyone who sources on the board better know how to adequately insulate themselves from anyone who scrutinizes the board. Now there may be something that rolls to the board via ratting, but that's assuming that LE has the resources and the desire to pursue it. DEA already knows who the major names are.

I am annoyed at the local involvement. I am annoyed that people who had so much to lose would be connected in a direct physical way. I know this is a reality sometime but when you start digging into these busts you see error after error ( mostly in judgement ). Don't miss the opportunity to learn something from this in your outrage: Maybe I didn't fully comprehend the information or it is inaccurate. I am not judging anyone here except if that boy ratted to the police then he was such a pussy that he couldn't even handle the arrest. The police have no authority to cut you a deal it's the prosecutor who does. There is never an honorable time to roll, but most are going to do it and you have to assume that if the odds of beating it are overwhelming the person will give something up. You just hope it is that guy who scammed them or the rec gealers. Through their lawyer of course and to the prosecutor.

That at least buys everyone some time. But the reality is you shouldn't be that vulnerable to anyone. You don't have a direct contact relationship exchanging gear and money and information with people who have criminal records. They don't have anything to negotiate with and it is not so much a question whether they will go to jail, but how long?

If you are dealing in amounts of drugs above personal use you don't have any bro's locally and nobody but your supplier gets a physical addy!!!!!!!!!!! Ever!!!!! That address the supplier has shouldn't be a box with real identification!! A picture of you dosen't get them there if you have no record. If you have a record you shouldn't be handling gear because you already used your get out of jail free card! You shouldn't be in the game if you need physicall connection with other people who are aware of what you do. You don't go meet up at the bodybuilding contests and act like you are like everybody else! You are not! And this is what happens over and over again. You retire and handle nothing more than personal and then you can be a bro in spirit and truth.

This is so basic and yet we are our own worst enemies. Or God allows protection to be removed so He can have all of us. And if it takes putting you in a jail cell to get you to call out to Him, it wouldn't surpise me if thats exactly whats going on. He loves you that much. Thats my own spin, you don't have to agree on any of this. Thats okay.

Now having said that my heart aches when I think of the mountain Mike is looking up right now. But if Mike really looks up He will see God! And with God on his side he will get through this and he will be able to look back and say
God worked it all out for good.

Many want to get angry and say we have a right to do mega doses of roids and I would support that right. But don't tell me there aren't alot of young men who will never beable to know what it would have been like if they had never taken that first tab. My friend STK comes to mind and Mike and countless others as I say this.

I think we can all agree it is the best of times and the worst of times. Maybe thats what everyone experiences in life. I don't know. I can't go back and neither can Mike or you.

Allbeef

Just an after thought. My job ( even though I self appointed myself some time ago ) is to critique busts, programs and identify areas of vulnerability or error. If you didn't know that about me go back and look at the threads of JJ and me where we bare it all. We did that in hopes of conveying as much information as we could to the most people we could in the community. One of the things we didn't really ever have coming up was a lot of succesful guys sharing their thoughts openly. I said in the above post " we are our worst enemies " and much of what I know today is from trial and error and watching others go through the same process. I will never pass up an opportunity to discuss an arrest because how will they know unless it's been said. Oh I wish I could magically make it all better, but as most anyone whos been through an arrest knows " you walk through it alone ". Thats really where you see whether all those stetements about what you will do are true. The best advice I have for someone who has the potential for an arrest is get Rick Collins Book and read what the risks are for what you are choosing to do and then if you accept the risks and stay involved then rehearse, rehearse, rehearse what your response will be to an arrest. If you are locally involved, stop the involvement if you can and if you can't you must reherse your response to an arrest with your local friend. The faith that it takes when you are both in seperate rooms being told the other one is rolling is astronominal. Now if you are a very special guy ( I think it's two in ten ) you will never roll whether your friend rolls or not. But for the majority of guys it will be little easier if you have both read the book and rehearsed ahead of time.

fukkin insane insight

anyone with half a brain would be soaking up Allbeefs posts like a sponge.

spoken like a true general!

" salute's "

Man, I really hate that this had to happen to Mike. After all the relationship trouble he's been having and then to have this hit him really sucks. I've known Mike for about 8 years or so. I never met him personally, but we've had a lot of conversations and helped each other out many times. He along with Rick have done more than anyone else I know of to try and make the law makers see how stupid the laws regarding juice are. I pray for the best for him. I'm sure Rick's on the case now. If anyone can get out of this mess, it's Mike and Rick. Part of me can't help but think that Mike is taking this as a challenge and not a problem. He's a good guy. If karma exists at all, then I know he'll be ok.

He was busted a few days ago and he is singing way above what he should. He is informing LE about matters that don't even pertain to his case.
------------------------------------------------------------------[/QUOTE]

What the Fuck does this say???? Yes I know that MikeS was busted, read the above fucking statement. "He is singing way above what he should." He is informing LE about matters that don't even pertain to his case." This is what the fuck I am talking about so how about you who bashed my statement fucking learn to read. People who rat where I'm from get lynched even if they got fucked over themselves. Fuckin ABCs people read the statement before making ignorant statements, thanks for comming out, if MikeS sang more then he should've or about shit that didn't involve him he's a FUCKIN RAT. Cheers.

Juice Freak said:
He was busted a few days ago and he is singing way above what he should. He is informing LE about matters that don't even pertain to his case.
------------------------------------------------------------------

What the Fuck does this say???? Yes I know that MikeS was busted, read the above fucking statement. "He is singing way above what he should." He is informing LE about matters that don't even pertain to his case." This is what the fuck I am talking about so how about you who bashed my statement fucking learn to read. People who rat where I'm from get lynched even if they got fucked over themselves. Fuckin ABCs people read the statement before making ignorant statements, thanks for comming out, if MikeS sang more then he should've or about shit that didn't involve him he's a FUCKIN RAT. Cheers.

Calm down, no one made ignorant statements except you. I'm pretty sure your still misreading though - except I'm not going to go off over an internet statement and get pissed off.

This statement is referring to beast2K not MikeS.

Good luck MikeS, I hope you can find a way to come out of this without a conviction.

Last edited:
JAG said:
This statement is referring to beast2K not MikeS.

Good luck MikeS, I hope you can find a way to come out of this without a conviction.

REPEAT, he's talking about beast2K "singing way too much" ......NOT MIKES!

Why don't people listen when they say you have the right to remain SILENT?
COPS cant cut you a deal! DEA cant cut you a deal! Even a DA cant cut you a deal they only make sentencing recommendations to the judge and it's still up to him, and if it's federal forget it, they follow the sentencing guidelines to the letter!
The only reason they even care about steroids is the media attention it gets them, some guy gets popped with a large amount of anabolic it's headlines, a drug house gets raided and there's lbs of coke and 1.5 million in cash nobody hears about it, a ball player gets caught using performance enhancing drugs it's on the news for WEEKS, he gets caught using coke, beating his girlfriend after he's just done a drive by, doesn't make the front page of the local paper! It's a bunch of crap! If a drug bust is made and it gets media attention, that means money in the budget for that department, so they pop one guy he rats out 25 more they all cut deals because there small time users, headlines say "26 people arrested in steroid ring" 26 arrest, 26 convictions, and not one trial! lots of headlines more money in the budget because they are doing a great job!!

Sorry for the RANT! Remember YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO REMAIN SILENT! do so because their ain't any difference in your sentence!

^^^

EXACTLY! and I would add, do so because that is the right thing to do!!!

Apologies to all the bros, got a little hot headed the sun's killin me. Apologies to MikeS. The way I read it was that MikeS got roasted and then rolled over on a bunch of other suff. I was mistaken and I apologize, thank you for your correction. Cheers.

it happens bro.. you just misread it.. we are all pissed and upset about this.. i just can not understand the goverments point on this.. did you guys know that in the senate hearings all those years ago regarding making juice on schedule drugs that the dea and the ama actually said that they believed that gear was not a issue and should not be upped in its scheduled category?? then.. the senate in all its wisdom believed that they knew better than the ama and the dea and did it anyway... frickin' sad.. no reason for it.. and to be upset that baseball is having issues is silly for them.. just because baseball makes it prohibitive does not mean that the govermant has to step in and make it illegal and up the sentencing to your average everyday citizen.. it is just plain silly and beyond comprehension.. now.. we have one of ours, mikes, being dragged through the mud and ruining his life over something the dea and ama said years ago was not a issue.. so , as you juicefreak, and i and everyone on this board is just pissed beyond belief.. so dont sweat it and everyone understand that juicefreak just mis read it.. emotions are high right now.. we all hope for the best for mikes..;)

Juice Freak said:
Apologies to all the bros, got a little hot headed the sun's killin me. Apologies to MikeS. The way I read it was that MikeS got roasted and then rolled over on a bunch of other suff. I was mistaken and I apologize, thank you for your correction. Cheers.

Uhhh... well, i cant understand you misreading the 500 posts after it INCLUDING BIG A stating you read it wrong and yet you still continue to post he is a rat?
Jesus bro... i dont know you and i have nothing against you but damn my friend... when everyone on the board is explaining to you... HE GOT SET UP and he IS NOT A NARC ... including the author of the post .. its pretty obvious.
But... whatever... cant understand everyone i guess.

EL Jose Cuervo

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner