over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

alone during holidays

First, I so not want to get into a religious debate, but I always wonder why GOD wants us to forgive in life. I mean there is some people who really do the worst things in life to others. Should we forgive people who do malicious things to us over and over again? After all these years I finally get it. I don't think it is for them to get the forgiveness as much as us to just let the hard feelings go. See, when we forgive others, it closes that bitterness in our souls. We let go and feel better about it.

Now, I always had a saying that goes with that. I might forgive you, but it doesn't mean I want to hang around you either. There is some who we could forgive, but they will keep doing those bad things to us. We just need to let it go and separate ourselves from those who wish to do us harm in life. This will make your soul at rest to those who did you wrong.

I agree.
I think we are supposed to forgive because it is a major test of willpower as well as a way to grow spiritually. It's so much easier to hold a grudge and be angry, it is way harder to truly forgive someone for something. Its strange because the general perception is that forgiving is weak to some people, they think that people forgive because they are not capable of 'fighting' back or seeking revenge..... I think the opposite personally. It is so much more difficult to forgive and to move on and not let it get to you. I have great admiration for people that do not let serious infractions interfere with their well being, it takes a big person to forgive and truly mean it.

And I totally agree with you on the second paragraph.... forgiveness does not mean letting someone walk all over you/avoiding conflict with someone that has wronged you. I think it is perfectly acceptable to remove a person from your life if they have truly wronged you, you can still forgive them and move on without having them be a part of your life. Screw me once, shame on you; screw me twice, shame on me.... that is still applicable after forgiving someone, to me forgiveness is not holding a grudge and showing self control, that 'forgive them, for they do not know what they are doing' always comes to mind.

thats a great idea bro, but im a horrible cook. maybe ill just pass out some kratom :D . lol im jk. i came across a soup kitchen thats only a few miles from my house so im look into that.

You don't have to do any cooking if it bothers you--I am sure they will be more than happy for you to do something else. About 15 years ago I ran a homeless shelter during the night hours and stayed until about 5 am, at which point the day shift would replace me. There were always plenty of things to do.

You don't have to do any cooking if it bothers you--I am sure they will be more than happy for you to do something else. About 15 years ago I ran a homeless shelter during the night hours and stayed until about 5 am, at which point the day shift would replace me. There were always plenty of things to do.

Vounteering is a great idea during the holidays. It often makes us realize we don't have it as bad as we think we do.

Hey Press, if you are in South Florida, you're welcome to spend the holidays with me and my family! My wife is Puerto Rican so her family have a few different holiday traditions and of course, food. I'm originally from the North East, so melted plastic Santa Claus on the front lawn doesn't exactly instill the Christmas spirit, but you're welcome anyway!

thanx bro thats extremely generous of you, but as you used to i live in the northeast.

yeah i hope so.

press,

im not being rude when I say your suffering from mental weakness....this shouldn't even be an issue for a grown male in todays society.

however I do understand your position I use to be caught up in these ideas & concepts as well.

You might consider volunteering at an animal shelter. There are so many animals that need attention every day, including Thanksgiving and Christmas.

I gave up on people a long time ago. I'm used to spending holidays with my Alaskan Malamutes. I can trust them, they can trust me. I feel blessed to have them in my life.

press,

im not being rude when I say your suffering from mental weakness....this shouldn't even be an issue for a grown male in todays society.

however I do understand your position I use to be caught up in these ideas & concepts as well.

you dont even know how wrong you are with this comment. ill leave it at that.

press,

sorry about that.

its not your fault, we are all "programmed" to be social.

bro, your entitled to your opinion tho i think your completely wrong and if you read my first post i was never complaining about being alone but id rather not be.

this will be an easy fix

understood,

so the people you want to be around on holidays, hows your relationship to them?

how is their relationship TO YOU ?

understood,

so the people you want to be around on holidays, hows your relationship to them?

how is their relationship TO YOU ?

Did you even take the time to read this thread???

Crash driver go read back to the beginning he makes it very clear on how it is, I think him saying it once was hard enough

don't sweat it bro, ive spent many a night alone

x-masss eve at the strip club is actually the BEST time to go, LOL dont ask

if u need to know why and cant guess then , u need a little lesson in women

shit u harldy will even have to pay for a lap dance as long as u a good looking guy and i garentee u will get ur dick sucked when her shift is over!

My family will be celebrating down the street. Hell, maybe even in my house.

I an atheist so christmas isn't my thing. Pass.

Thanksgiving. Celebrate what the Europeans did to the indigenous peoples? Pass.

Columbus Day? Same as above. Pass

Veterans' Day? I'm ashamed of my service. I can't believe I was part of the war machine. I helped to keep the wheels turning. Pass.

So basically, I'll do what I did last year. Stay home (or in my room) with my cats and play video games or watch some movies. Basically isolate for the day. Treat it like a normal day, just avoid the festivities.

The day after, life will go back to normal. :)

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws