over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

alone during holidays

Get yourself some really really good food. None of this clean nonsense, I am talking Cheese cake fatty brisket/ NY steak etc.

2nd, get some good movies to watch.

3rd, and most importantly, help other people who have it worse than you.

Feed the homeless. The more you give, the less you will feel al
one.

This is actually some very good advice. It may not be what the OP feels like doing on the holidays, but doing something like that--volunteering and helping those who are even less fortunate, will bring things into perspective real quick, remove the loneliness and make one feel much better in their own situation.

First, I so not want to get into a religious debate, but I always wonder why GOD wants us to forgive in life. I mean there is some people who really do the worst things in life to others. Should we forgive people who do malicious things to us over and over again? After all these years I finally get it. I don't think it is for them to get the forgiveness as much as us to just let the hard feelings go. See, when we forgive others, it closes that bitterness in our souls. We let go and feel better about it.

Now, I always had a saying that goes with that. I might forgive you, but it doesn't mean I want to hang around you either. There is some who we could forgive, but they will keep doing those bad things to us. We just need to let it go and separate ourselves from those who wish to do us harm in life. This will make your soul at rest to those who did you wrong.

First, I so not want to get into a religious debate, but I always wonder why GOD wants us to forgive in life. I mean there is some people who really do the worst things in life to others. Should we forgive people who do malicious things to us over and over again? After all these years I finally get it. I don't think it is for them to get the forgiveness as much as us to just let the hard feelings go. See, when we forgive others, it closes that bitterness in our souls. We let go and feel better about it.

Now, I always had a saying that goes with that. I might forgive you, but it doesn't mean I want to hang around you either. There is some who we could forgive, but they will keep doing those bad things to us. We just need to let it go and separate ourselves from those who wish to do us harm in life. This will make your soul at rest to those who did you wrong.

Great advice pesty. This is something i had to learn because my resentment towards my father tore me apart. After i learned and forgave him for my childhood, now we have a great relationship! Im talking great relationship. Sometimes no matter how horrible somethimgs are being the one who has the heart to forgive is self theraputic, its lifting a burden off your soul.. but like you said you can always love somebody from a distance

Sent from my SPH-D600 using Tapatalk 2

thanx for all the great replies. i already checked about meals on wheels but they already have enough volunteers which is great. i dunno about volunteering at a soup kitchen. my rosacea is easily aggravated and the heat of being in a kitchen would be to much, but maybe i can serve the food and help clean up. i dunno ima try and find something i can do.

Usually I hang with my Mom but this year shes skipping Thanksgiving, whatever that means, she goes through these kind of depressive funks.

So, I actually have spent the majority of my Thanksgivings alone, my sister who claims to love my father so much leaves him sitting by himself to go off with 'freinds'.
Ill probably end up going by and checking on him, hes not a big eater, so Ill end up probably getting a pizza and watching football.
After all to most bodybuilders - Turkey day is one giant cheat day.

I haven't had a thanksgiving or Christmas off in years. I talk to my kids on Skype eat a bunch of food and watch tv.
I don't worry about the holidays to much cuz my kids n lady know I am thinking about them and I know they thinking about me.
Don't know if you religious but if I can I go to church. It doesn't really matter what denomination mostly just like the message of holiday masses

Weed... making holidays better since 3000 B.C. :cool:

Usually I hang with my Mom but this year shes skipping Thanksgiving, whatever that means, she goes through these kind of depressive funks.

So, I actually have spent the majority of my Thanksgivings alone, my sister who claims to love my father so much leaves him sitting by himself to go off with 'freinds'.
Ill probably end up going by and checking on him, hes not a big eater, so Ill end up probably getting a pizza and watching football.
After all to most bodybuilders - Turkey day is one giant cheat day.

you might wanna check on your mother too bro if shes gunna be alone. if shes skipping thanksgiving then she must be pretty down. i agree tho that ur sister should not be going out with friends if it means leaving ur dad by himself. not to be mean but thats pretty selfish on ur sisters part. its a cheat day for everyone except JohnJuan poor sob lol.

I haven't had a thanksgiving or Christmas off in years. I talk to my kids on Skype eat a bunch of food and watch tv.
I don't worry about the holidays to much cuz my kids n lady know I am thinking about them and I know they thinking about me.
Don't know if you religious but if I can I go to church. It doesn't really matter what denomination mostly just like the message of holiday masses

ah man thats tough not being able to be with ur kids. have you ever talked to your family about maybe postponing and celebrating the holidays on a day that ur home? im not a big church person i think id enjoy volunteering more.

We usually celebrate thanksgiving the week before or the week after same with Christmas.
Kids don't mind it cuz they usually get 2 or 3 thanksgiving/Christmas dinners.
As far as church goes-not trying to convert you lol-it brings me inner peace when I hear a good sermon and see all the people celebrating the holidays together.
Anyways me an my guys give our Christmas bonuses to Wounded Warriors and BACA.
Giving back is important especially in times like this.
Best advice I can give you is find inner peace and nothing holds you back.

thanx for all the great replies. i already checked about meals on wheels but they already have enough volunteers which is great. i dunno about volunteering at a soup kitchen. my rosacea is easily aggravated and the heat of being in a kitchen would be to much, but maybe i can serve the food and help clean up. i dunno ima try and find something i can do.

Make some food yourself bro... Me and a few brothaz always make some big dishes and hand it out to the homeless peeps... Cheap hearty shit like baked ziti, rice and shredded chicken, jambalaya type stew mix, etc.... Can spend under 50 bucks and make a lot of meals.... I didnt do this last year, just typing this tho I'm gonna do it again

Make some food yourself bro... Me and a few brothaz always make some big dishes and hand it out to the homeless peeps... Cheap hearty shit like baked ziti, rice and shredded chicken, jambalaya type stew mix, etc.... Can spend under 50 bucks and make a lot of meals.... I didnt do this last year, just typing this tho I'm gonna do it again

thats a great idea bro, but im a horrible cook. maybe ill just pass out some kratom :D . lol im jk. i came across a soup kitchen thats only a few miles from my house so im look into that.

thats a great idea bro, but im a horrible cook. maybe ill just pass out some kratom :D . lol im jk. i came across a soup kitchen thats only a few miles from my house so im look into that.

who knows you might meet someone interesting...
ive been alone on holidays once, i hated every second of it. i would avoid personally

Idk what all these guys are smoking, come over, we'll do blow, pin gears, and I have about 5 b****** lined up after my wife leaves....

Lol best comment on here

Hey Press, if you are in South Florida, you're welcome to spend the holidays with me and my family! My wife is Puerto Rican so her family have a few different holiday traditions and of course, food. I'm originally from the North East, so melted plastic Santa Claus on the front lawn doesn't exactly instill the Christmas spirit, but you're welcome anyway!

When I seen this I just had to post this pic sorry if this steps on anyone's toes

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1415937518936.jpeg
    uploadfromtaptalk1415937518936.jpeg
    50.4 KB · Views: 104

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner