over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Alpha 20 = m1t...whats your thoughts

aqrojase

Registered
New product out now called Alpha20 and Alpha 1 max...it said to be hte strongest designer on the market and converts to methyl 1 test. whats your thoughts..i never took methul 1 test before. I am cursios aboout it

I don't know about the conversion rate or read anything on the product - but m1t is hands down the strongest thing, in term of strength, size and sides that I have ever tried, and will never try again.

I have never tried M1T but did run CEL's Alpha One which is the same as alpha 20 and alpha max. I ran it 3.5 weeks 40-60mg a day (wish I would have gotten 2 bottles to run longer and 60mg the whole time). Best strength gains I've ever had. It's like superdrol but better for strength, not so much for size. Probably the best still legal compound out there for strength. It does convert to M1T, but is also active on it's own as well. Would def run with test though, I didn't and felt like shit by week 4.

Last edited:
I've run m1t before the ban and can say it's the strongest designer. I gained 25 pounds on it most of it being water. All my lifts went up significantly as well. On the flip side, my bp skyrocketed, my liver values were elevated and my cholesterol was all wack. It's not for the weak of heart.

I have never tried M1T but did run CEL's Alpha One which is the same as alpha 20 and alpha max. I ran it 3.5 weeks 40-60mg a day (wish I would have gotten 2 bottles to run longer and 60mg the whole time). Best strength gains I've ever had. It's like superdrol but better for strength, not so much for size. Probably the best still legal compound out there for strength. It does convert to M1T, but is also active on it's own as well. Would def run with test though, I didn't and felt like shit by week 4.

would you say super DMZ is better then Alpha max...for lean mass gains?

would you say super DMZ is better then Alpha max...for lean mass gains?

Never tried super DMZ, but if it's the version with msten in it then yes (I think version 2.0?). Also, the alpha one clones are really meant to jump start a longer cycle, so you could bridge into SDMZ afterwords for some lean gains.

The one thing that I dont like about Alpha one that seems to be the verdict is that its extremely good for strength but only decent for muscle gains. Perhaps if I was a power lifter or cared more about strength that would be good, but Ill take more muscle gains for less strength gains any day of the week.

m1t is rough. by week 3 my lifts are up and bodyweight skyrockets, but i cant hardly eat without feeling sick and my low back is destroyed by pump all day. if its similar no thanks

The one thing that I dont like about Alpha one that seems to be the verdict is that its extremely good for strength but only decent for muscle gains. Perhaps if I was a power lifter or cared more about strength that would be good, but Ill take more muscle gains for less strength gains any day of the week.

So it would be better to spend the money on DMZ right? have you used DMZ

see all this talk about m1t's made me get some.lol. got some dragon nutrition m1t on amazon. really do love amazon.

see all this talk about m1t's made me get some.lol. got some dragon nutrition m1t on amazon. really do love amazon.

Wow, what a rip off. Hopefully it's worth it to you at that price.

Last edited:
M1t worked great for strength , for me anyway little in size. Plus I felt like shit. Lethargy X10

New product out now called Alpha20 and Alpha 1 max...it said to be hte strongest designer on the market and converts to methyl 1 test. whats your thoughts..i never took methul 1 test before. I am cursios aboout it

REAL M1T is a powerful oral,,,this here,,,never tried to make a review.
Please let us know if you try it.

REAL M1T is a powerful oral,,,this here,,,never tried to make a review.
Please let us know if you try it.

iam gonna pass on it brotha...it looks too crazy for me lol. i am gonna stick with halodrol and some stanodrol

iam gonna pass on it brotha...it looks too crazy for me lol. i am gonna stick with halodrol and some stanodrol

If you are going for stano, check out LGIs stano clone. It's reasonably priced and comes in 200mg caps compared to most other clones that are 150mg per cap.

So it would be better to spend the money on DMZ right? have you used DMZ

I would go with Methadrol extreme , or the dmz 2.0 Iv only tried both of those and have had nice gains , my gym partner has done both also AND the alpha one and when I asked him about it he said he was just getting stronger but wasn't looking as good in the mirror as when I gave him the dmz. That's what other people have been saying also , so ultimately yes if your goal is hypertrophy then dmz would be better IMO , if ur a power lifter or really care about strength then Alpha would be better.

Also what did you think of Halodrol , and stanodrol? What kind of gains have you had on those ? Never tried those ones, also how would you compare it to dmz 2.0 ?

M1T was far and away the strongest anabolic (more appropriately...the most androgenic) I have ever used. Gained 15 pounds of water, got strong as a silverback gorilla, and stayed a beautiful shade of maroon the entire 3 weeks I was on. Will never use that stuff, again. This is a young man's drug. And even then, only in moderation.

Awful stuff, you do get crazy strong.

Great if you like that Fred Flintstone face.

Even though Alpha One converts to M1T, it still isn't M1T. I would describe it as M1T's little brother. The sides are manageable and results are more than good.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws