over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

ALRI's Venom...have some questions

Razer

Registered
Ok I didn't know where to go with this one but here it goes. I've just started using ALRI's VENOM for some energy when waking up to workout, needless to say it does the job well, has anyone else used it yet?

Also did you get a chance to try the Venom Lean Dreams to help you get to sleep? 1 red pill of the Venom last a good while. It's like you need something like ZMA or this Lean Dreams to get some sleep!

Razer

I used some samples of Lean Dreams they gave out at the ironman. I thought it kicked ass. No grogginess in the morning either.

I have spoken with L. Rea many times in person and his knowledge and products are great.

Venom has various analogs of B vitamins along with some L-tyrosine analogs which really make feel great and increase mental focus. Not to mention the shit lasts 10-12 hours. It has a mild diuretic effect so make sure you are drinking plenty of water.

Good stuff.... the appetite control is also super strong with venom.

I thought Venom was crazy. It lasts almost too long and gives me a very strange feeling throughout the day almost like goosebumps. It made me totally forget what food was. It doesn't work the same for everyone though.
My wife can take two venoms and go to bed 3 hours later. I take one and spend the next 12 hours freaking out all sweaty and talketive.

i usually take Venom right b4 my morning WO (around 6 AM) and have no issues sleeping at night. One time i took one in the afternoon and couldn't sleep until 4:00 AM.
Really good stuff.

Would you stack it with Ephedrine?

Just curious would/have any of you guys stacked it with Ephedrine? :D

I did take one today with a Claritin D because I've got the snots! Seem to do ok and am able to breath as well.

Stacked it with T3.. was ok but BP seemed to be very high. Discountinued the T3 shortly afterwards and BP was ok again. Also some tachycardia while on t3 and Venom. No expierence with stacking Venom and Eca though.

Venom worked wonders for me as far as appetite goes - 1 cap lasts all day for me. However, I could only manage to get 3 or 4 hours of sleep while taking it. I could get to sleep but would wake up and then the little white rat in my head would start running full-tilt on the treadmill...

I'm taking Venom right now and it seems to be a good product. It does last a long time. It completely dried me out, bloody finger tips, chapped lips, white scaley skin etc., so as already stated, make sure you drink plenty of water. I take one first thing in the morning, without food as NOT indicated on the label, test your tolerance first, then a second dose about mid-day. No trouble sleeping for me, however, this has done nothing to suppress my appetite...sigh. I crave food all day, no matter what I use, so I am probably not the norm. I would be curious about Lean Dreams as well...have not tried it.

This is one of the few products that I actually like supplement wise that does what it says. I sampled it and actually bought a few for pre workout and it's pretty damned good.

Been taking it for over a year or so, good stuff. I eventually got up to 3 pills a day, then took a break and started back at 1 pill a day.

Anyone know the active ingredient that gives you the jittery/paranoid feeling ?

Been taking it for over a year or so, good stuff. I eventually got up to 3 pills a day, then took a break and started back at 1 pill a day.

Anyone know the active ingredient that gives you the jittery/paranoid feeling ?

Cocoamine i believe.

Its good but makes me nautious sometimes. Stimulant X is good too.

Ok I didn't know where to go with this one but here it goes. I've just started using ALRI's VENOM for some energy when waking up to workout, needless to say it does the job well, has anyone else used it yet?

Also did you get a chance to try the Venom Lean Dreams to help you get to sleep? 1 red pill of the Venom last a good while. It's like you need something like ZMA or this Lean Dreams to get some sleep!

Razer

I can never find anything as good as a plain ole eca stack. Check out Tyrone!!

The majority of feedback I get with our Venom is that people get more appetite suppression from it than the traditional ECA stack. The main ingredients in it will be the cocoamine and the vitamin B-1 analog, vitaberine (thiamine trisulfide analog).

I really like it. It works as a thermogenic, and appetite supression, but the reason I am so impressed is its effects on my well being. I resently lost my medical coverage and with that the 2 antidepressants I was taking, wellbutrin and lexapro. I have battled major depressive disorder and social anxiety disorder since I was 6yrs old and I really need to take meds for the chemical imbalances. While venom is not a replacement for those, I have to say that I have never felt this good off meds. I feel energized, but not anxious or nervous at all. I am able to sleep through the night, and I just have this sense of calmness and well being everyday. I even find myself engaging with other people at work and in the gym voluntarily, something I would never usually do. I would definitely recommend venom hyperdrive.

I can't comment on the probucts, but it's what I am thinking it is, the guy ( owner ) in the video ad's on MD is a tool.

BigA, ever thought about video ad's for this board.

Boo

i know the developer, i like the product.. i am very tolerant to everything.. i do feel this works very well although i am above the lable dose due to the previous sentence!!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131