over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Amazing MMA kick from WEC 53

dropshot001

Registered
that entire fight was awesome and that kick was probably the coolest thing I've ever seen in an mma fight

jstrong20

Registered
LOl thats crazy! I always liked when someone bust out a spinning back fist or a superman punch. ha this is even more impressive.

dropshot001

Registered
it might just be me, but is anyone else sad to see the wec folded into the ufc? the wec cards always had a lot more excitement and i personally am sad to see this be the last time wec will be put on

JTPitbull

Newbies
no im not sad at all.... wec n ufc were partnered from begginning....finally these fckrs are starting to realise that with a hundred thousand mma fighters... maybe covering more than 5 weight classes would be a smart idea.....still need more weight classes IMHO tho...i mean WTF... 185-205 LHW THATS 20 FCKN lbs natural.... thats wayyyy tooooo big a gap in pro fighting.... boxing, wrestling, etc all break tha weight classes up soooo much more.... no reason with MMA being tha forefront of combat sports now and in tha future to not add more....ill give it anotha few yearz but it will happen...
-PIT

dropshot001

Registered
no im not sad at all.... wec n ufc were partnered from begginning....finally these fckrs are starting to realise that with a hundred thousand mma fighters... maybe covering more than 5 weight classes would be a smart idea.....still need more weight classes IMHO tho...i mean WTF... 185-205 LHW THATS 20 FCKN lbs natural.... thats wayyyy tooooo big a gap in pro fighting.... boxing, wrestling, etc all break tha weight classes up soooo much more.... no reason with MMA being tha forefront of combat sports now and in tha future to not add more....ill give it anotha few yearz but it will happen...
-PIT
i think that more weight classes needed to be under the ufc banner, yes. however, i don't think that the wec guys will get their due fighting on a ppv card with only 5 televised fights.

kid1dakota

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
That kick was on the local evening news about 5 minutes ago.I have NEVER seen any MMA on regular news before.Pretty cool.

JTPitbull

Newbies
i think that more weight classes needed to be under the ufc banner, yes. however, i don't think that the wec guys will get their due fighting on a ppv card with only 5 televised fights.
IMO...They will show whoever brings tha MOST MONEY.... they are not puttin stephan struve(even tho i lyke tha kid) in front of a pettis/henderson fight....they do things for ONE reason n ONE reason only...... tha almighty $... whoever iz hot n has tha hype will be televised...

It will be niiice to see sum of the LWs in UFC that r struggling ta put on muscle b able ta fight in thier own weight class and not face opponent who dropped weight and r 10-15lbs heavier in tha ring.....LOLOLOLOLOL OMGGG.... maybe BJ Penn will drop anotha weight class so he can say hes tha besttt again...he couldnt beat GSP in WW so it was back ta LW... took out by Edgar....now he will try 145...and get his ass wrecked by aldo.... watchhhh....AHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!!

-PIT

MR. BMJ

Kilo Klub Member / Verified Customer
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
I can't believe I missed this card. That kicks was freakin' amazing:eek:

Thanks for posting the clips above:)

BMJ

dropshot001

Registered
I can't believe I missed this card. That kicks was freakin' amazing:eek:

Thanks for posting the clips above:)

BMJ
the entire fight was pretty back and forth. you might want to check it out as it was an absolute war

MightyJohn

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I watched that fight live & was shocked when I saw it...even worse was how poor of a sport Henderson was afterwards with the "judges gave it to him" quote

Newman

Registered
David "The Crow" Loiseau - Spinning Back Kick

I generally would reserve such fancy moves for either finishing a fight (after you've got your opponent worn down or stunned), or at least after I had "felt out" my opponent some to get a rough idea what techniques they favour.

In this clip, Loiseau opens with a spinning back kick right off the hop...

David \\\'\\\'the crow\\\'\\\' Loiseau - UFC Fights & Videos || UFCdump.com

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Bigmac7486