over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ameen, Bostin, And Dave Palumbo debate

Do you think having the title of IFBB Pro justifies someone to take more drugs than anyone else? What about light weight bodybuilders who are 150 pounds but are Pros? I do understand the point/opinion though as pro's could be making money from all of this. But what about the fact that Bostin makes more money than most pro bodybuilder or physique guys? Does that give him more right to take more drugs cos he can make more money from his looks than most?

I am not stating his drug take his right as obviously he is an addict but he even admits that. But to me as an adult with a sound mind he has the right to do what he wants. Plus a piece of paper with a title is great but it shouldn't justify his right anymore. Look at all the top heavyweight bb's who look amazing at the nationals but never get that card every year and you have 160 pound physique guys with no legs turning pro after 2 years of training. The title of pro definitely meant a lot more 20 years ago than it does now but it's still an amazing accomplishment I just don't think it gives someone more right to take drugs. Nor does making more money to me either. I understand people who think it does though so not debating with you I just think everyone has the same right as anyone else and I like to make people think.

I like Nick and Bostin a lot. Been enjoying their videos recently. Refreshing to see. So much bullshit in bodybuilding when there doesn't need to be. I understand why some don't like the guy but I think many are starting to see he is not a bad person and it's hard to not like a guy who just tells the truth even if it means it makes himself look bad.

If anything the ability to make more money is a better justification to endanger your life than a pro card. Look at deep sea anglers, crab fishers, police officers, military. All of those jobs shorten lifespan or endanger you.....but people do it because it affords them an opportunity to take care of their families and financial obligations. A pro card doesn't do any of those things.

He’s competed.

He’s made huge changes trying to push things.

He openly admits he just likes to experiment with himself.

He’s honest abt things

Can’t fault the lad myself. I also disagree with being a bad influence as the shit they do or have done most of us couldn’t put ourselves through.

All those jabs n stuff. Sack that lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For a recreational guy to be on his current dosages is silly to me.

And being a pro is not recreational? Most of these guys cant make a living solely from bodybuilding

That’s to you. Your choice.

Ask 90% population they say we all
Morons for taking steroids.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IFBB being elite status and those striving to get that status I can understand doing whatever it takes. Not making an excuse for chasing that status.

For a guy who doesn’t compete and has no intention of competing. Who has a young family (wife & kids) pushing outrageous dosages doesn’t make sense to “me”.

IFBB being elite status and those striving to get that status I can understand doing whatever it takes. Not making an excuse for chasing that status.

For a guy who doesn’t compete and has no intention of competing. Who has a young family (wife & kids) pushing outrageous dosages doesn’t make sense to “me”.

No offense bro, but it doesnt need to, hes not you.

Unless your not doing bb for passion then in most cases your being dumb. Doing what your passionate about is whats life all about IMO.

I like both of those guys, Bostin is still young and sounds it, he is honest and not affraid to make fun of himself, I respect that. I do think hes way excessive but its hes choice.

When he mentions Unicorn Piss in the other video I'm curious if it's from Purple Panda Labs lol.

not to hi-jack, but is this a comment on the quality of PPL pre-made injectables ?
ive run a vial or two since his re-introduction and they seemed to be properly labled/dosed.

not to hi-jack, but is this a comment on the quality of PPL pre-made injectables ?
ive run a vial or two since his re-introduction and they seemed to be properly labled/dosed.

I don't think it was a knock on quality. Don't they give their blends some funky names? I think that's what he meant

If anything the ability to make more money is a better justification to endanger your life than a pro card. Look at deep sea anglers, crab fishers, police officers, military. All of those jobs shorten lifespan or endanger you.....but people do it because it affords them an opportunity to take care of their families and financial obligations. A pro card doesn't do any of those things.

Very true. I am mainly talking about someones right to do or take what they want. I think everyone has the same right. Obviously for some people it may seem (to outsiders) more logical for them to take more drugs. If looking the way they do earns them a tonne of money many would deem that a good reason to push the drugs. A pro card can enable people to make more money but these days for many it means nothing as there are so many of them. It can definitely help with personal training etc but I have actually been told what Bostin earns per year and it's a lot and I would think much higher than a lot of regular pros. But it's just money and to me it means very little in the grand scheme.

Now tjitsu used the word passion and that to me is everything. I guess any reason is valid if it's important to the user and no one has the right to say what is more important. If some guy takes a lot of drugs because his whole life is bodybuilding and he achieves his dream of turning pro but doesn't make much money then great. Others may want fame and their physique gets them loads of followers on IG and from that they make $millions. Many people may deem either reason stupid but if it's important to the person that's all that matters.

I think you know what I mean... went off track a bit :eek::D I just question things when people deem a reason why someone does something as wrong because it's not how they personally think. Everyone is entitled to their opinion I just tend to think it's wrong to think one guy has more right to take steroids than another.

Not at all, I've never used their products.

Like heavyhitter said, I was browsing their site and saw some blend with either unicorn or piss in the name and it reminded me of what Bostin said in a different video lol. I was actually impressed with what PPL offers.

Last edited:
Not at all, I've never used their products.

Like heavyhitter said, I was browsing their site and saw some blend with either unicorn or piss in the name and it reminded me of what Bostin said in a different video lol. I was actually impressed with what PPL offers.

idk the androgenic/anabolic ratio of unicorn piss but unicorn cum is highly psycadelic! :eek::headbang::love:

lol he's openly talking about taking Nubian and doing all this shit.

I just don't understand how the Feds haven't set Bostin up yet.

I'm just not a fan of his style. Do I somewhat appreciate the honesty? Of course I do but I still think he's an idiot.

lol he's openly talking about taking Nubian and doing all this shit.

I just don't understand how the Feds haven't set Bostin up yet.

I'm just not a fan of his style. Do I somewhat appreciate the honesty? Of course I do but I still think he's an idiot.

I agree with you

Truth is Bostin as a person isn't a bad guy..I used to be friendly with him after my ex and his fiancé became friends. We'd text a lot and talk on the phone and shit lol, he never seemed like a bad guy in private. Publicly it's like he has some form of very high functioning autism, and I'm being serious. It's almost like he truly doesn't realize why he gets shit for what he says to people. I'm not talking about actually critiquing pros or top guys but going after people in such a hateful way just never made sense to me. My ex won a pretty big physique show and gained some weight the next year and he would just say the stupidest shit and insult her constantly, even after I and his girl asked him to stop. It's like he couldn't control it lol theres really no filter there whatsoever. I don't think he really understands that it isn't the social norm, and obviously he doesn't care and won't stop because its made him quite successful. I like the honesty overall but that doesn't mean one needs to be a huge dick to gain popularity either. He's always saying bodybuilding means nothing and its a joke and focus on other things yet if someone doesn't look up to his standards he's writing paragraphs insulting them lol oh well theres a market for it I guess.

Truth is Bostin as a person isn't a bad guy..I used to be friendly with him after my ex and his fiancé became friends. We'd text a lot and talk on the phone and shit lol, he never seemed like a bad guy in private. Publicly it's like he has some form of very high functioning autism, and I'm being serious. It's almost like he truly doesn't realize why he gets shit for what he says to people. I'm not talking about actually critiquing pros or top guys but going after people in such a hateful way just never made sense to me. My ex won a pretty big physique show and gained some weight the next year and he would just say the stupidest shit and insult her constantly, even after I and his girl asked him to stop. It's like he couldn't control it lol theres really no filter there whatsoever. I don't think he really understands that it isn't the social norm, and obviously he doesn't care and won't stop because its made him quite successful. I like the honesty overall but that doesn't mean one needs to be a huge dick to gain popularity either. He's always saying bodybuilding means nothing and its a joke and focus on other things yet if someone doesn't look up to his standards he's writing paragraphs insulting them lol oh well theres a market for it I guess.

Lol.... that's perfect. Social autism... I mean I totally agree with you there he doesn't seem like a bad dude he's just a strange bird.

Ive wondered in the past if the dude has even told the truth about taking all that shit. I mean just knowing his social awkwardness plus him constantly ripping on dudes that look better than him (jealousy) it's hard to trust what he says

idk...

dude seems like a professional drug user to me!

lol

one to another, you know....:eek::D:love:

why fuss over what someone else does?

especially if we can laugh at it! lol

:sta:-wars

Cause he’s not alone. Wife and kid(s).

Lol.... that's perfect. Social autism... I mean I totally agree with you there he doesn't seem like a bad dude he's just a strange bird.

Ive wondered in the past if the dude has even told the truth about taking all that shit. I mean just knowing his social awkwardness plus him constantly ripping on dudes that look better than him (jealousy) it's hard to trust what he says

haha I work with autistic kids, very low functioning, but knowing what I know about it, it really wouldn't surprise me.

And I agree, the way he says things often seems like he's lying, or that he just wants everyone to think he's taken everything under the sun and knows about every single drug to ever come out. Only he really knows, but there are plenty of psychological issues there that go beyond just "telling it like it is."

not for nothing, but who really fucking cares about either of them or the interview? there must be something in the raws lately cause people are acting more and more creepy and weird on the dumbest topics. let boston be boston and let ameen be ameen, fuck cares about either of them? honest or not, lies or not, lets move on people.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws