over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

An American Bodybuilder in Japan

Unfortunately no, but the one in Yokohama does.

That’s wild. Fingers move and all. I had no clue anything like that existed at that size.

That’s wild. Fingers move and all. I had no clue anything like that existed at that size.
I'm jealous , I love the culture over there. I used to be obsessed with gundam and all things related. I still have tons of models I built as a kid.... actually i still have some I purchased last year but I don't have to time to complete.
I'm a huge manga nerd also , anime is cool and all but I prefer reading.
I can only imagine what is available to you over there😱

@Blazed_Noob My ex-father in law is THE anime singer in Japan, going back to Mazinger Z and Captain Harlock, Mizuki Ichiro.
I was married to his daughter for 15 years. If not for how things turned out we would still be in touch. He used to apologize to me for his daughters outbursts when we were still married :p

For the Kikkat candy guys. New test flavor in Seven Eleven today - Cheesecake. 20201009_130645.jpg

Was it good? What other flavors do they have there? Are those KitKats made in Japan or imported?

It was quite good as I like rare cheesecake. Very mild cheese overtones. These are all made here in Japan.

What the fuck is this shit

Lol Seriously, though, leave it to Japan :ROFLMAO:

Got an Asian market two miles up the road with the imported candy and everything. Don't step in, in fear of spending too much money

Most of the KitKat flavors are good. Japanese don't like their candy too sweet which is nice.

Chinese sweets I won't touch ( no offense to anyone) Sometimes my Chinese colleagues would bring gifts on business trips to Tokyo. I still remember the "donkey hide flavor" snacks...no idea what they actually were but I was not brave enough to find out....

Most of the KitKat flavors are good. Japanese don't like their candy too sweet which is nice.

Chinese sweets I won't touch ( no offense to anyone) Sometimes my Chinese colleagues would bring gifts on business trips to Tokyo. I still remember the "donkey hide flavor" snacks...no idea what they actually were but I was not brave enough to find out....

Lol yea, there's a huge difference between Japanese and Chinese sweets and I agree, only Japanese, here. Just had some green tea mochi ice cream last night, by the way. Chinese stuff is just...weird...

Chinese do have funnier translations, though.

Bodybuilding content...the 2020 Promo Video for Fitness World Japan, the IFBB affiliate here.
I'm in here, but you can see men's Physique is by FAR the most popular division, with bikini next.

@hawkmoon How many well built Asian guys do you typically see? I know people like to think of Asians having bad genetics, muscle wise, but I've noticed that, I'm guessing due to their small joints, they look very impressive even with moderate amounts of muscle on their frame. Tiny waists, tiny joints, and an ability to get and stay very lean, it seems.

@hawkmoon How many well built Asian guys do you typically see? I know people like to think of Asians having bad genetics, muscle wise, but I've noticed that, I'm guessing due to their small joints, they look very impressive even with moderate amounts of muscle on their frame. Tiny waists, tiny joints, and an ability to get and stay very lean, it seems.

The physique guys can look good, particularly due to the points you mention.
Some of the smaller guys (sub 7kg on stage) look good also due to the light bone structure and small waists.
Most do stay lean. There is a trainer in my gym who I believe is natural and competed a few times each year. Smaller guy, but has the muscle where it counts.

I know two larger bodybuilders who look good and or have potential. One turned pro this year, "George Sekine".

I didn't find the Mocha KitKats. They are not out until November. I did get the Mint/Dark chocolate ones.

I just saw this on my facebook feed:

Reese's Snack Cakes Are Coming To Convenience Stores This Winter

Hostess, Ding Dongs, and all of the other snack cake makers in the world are getting some new competition from legacy chocolate brand Reese's.

Starting this winter, Reese's will begin selling packages that contain Reese's Snack Cakes.

These aren't the same as a filled cake like a Twinkie, which may be the first thing that comes to mind. Instead, these cakes consist of a chocolate cake base and a peanut butter creme on top, with the entire thing enrobed in chocolate.

It's more similar in structure to a Gansito, or if you took the top cake layer off of a Suzy Q, if you're looking for a more accurate comparison.

The inspiration for these cakes appears to be a morning cake, like coffee cake, that you can eat for breakfast. Reese's is hoping through marketing tactics that more people will consume this for a morning snack or even breakfast, rather than the snack time we often associate Twinkies and other snack cakes with.

Reese's new snack cakes are heading to convenience store shelves nationwide this December, with a pack of two cakes selling for $1.99.

I just finished a mocha KitKat. Last Tuesday was when this candy became available. The Canadian wafer candy Coffee Crisp is lightly flavored with coffee. This KitKat is American: it clubs you over the head with the flavor. It is strong so don't bother having it with a cup of coffee. Maybe milk.

I was in Tokyo a couple years ago. I trade futures / Tokyo Had meeting with Nomura Capital. Regret not staying longer.

I was in Tokyo a couple years ago. I trade futures / Tokyo Had meeting with Nomura Capital. Regret not staying longer.

Haha. Nomura...one of our clients / partners.

Makes me think for a moment how grateful I am to have the job I do now, going on 13 years. Tokyo is a different place with a decent income.

I first lived in Japan in 1995. I taught English at a prep school helping kids go to university in the West. I made decent money, but it wasn't a career.

Grateful overall to be here now. Not flawless, but very sensible, logical culture and social framework. Works very well in the current pandemic.

Very safe place to raise kids, with free healthcare in many prefectires up to 13 or so. My daughter's university in a few years will be a fraction of costs back in the US as well.

Are American food trends a thing there? Is the high fat, high sugar culture seeping in? I know they have a lot of the bigger fast food joints, are those places as popular as they are here? Lots of Americans get their entire nutrition from fast food, I have a feeling it's not the same there...yet, at least.

Are American food trends a thing there? Is the high fat, high sugar culture seeping in? I know they have a lot of the bigger fast food joints, are those places as popular as they are here? Lots of Americans get their entire nutrition from fast food, I have a feeling it's not the same there...yet, at least.

They exist, and they are popular, but people don't eat there regularly, just on occasion.
Mcdonald's, Burger King, and Wendy's exist, but it's hard to find that latter two. Ironic that it's now closed, but the busiest McDonald's in the world used to be in Kamakura right on the beach. They also have the domestics like Mos Burger. KFC is popular and people buy it traditionally for Xmas, having picked that up from early expat populations.

Japanese usually go for Ramen, takoyaki, yakitori, or okonomiyaki for "fast food".
There are fat people here, but they are rare....very rare. Both men and women are quite thin, the guys getting skinny fat in middle age. They don't eat very much or often. The men get to drinking heavy,. especially at after work gatherings.

I like Shake Shack, Kua'ina, and Carl's Jr. You can watch the 2018 Japan pro video Regan did with Juan Morel..they enjoyed Tokyo; Shake Shack, Baskin Robbins, and some yakiniku and sushi. Regan complained about lack of variety of sushi compared to Canada....facepalm...

Haha. Nomura...one of our clients / partners.

Makes me think for a moment how grateful I am to have the job I do now, going on 13 years. Tokyo is a different place with a decent income.

I first lived in Japan in 1995. I taught English at a prep school helping kids go to university in the West. I made decent money, but it wasn't a career.

Grateful overall to be here now. Not flawless, but very sensible, logical culture and social framework. Works very well in the current pandemic.

Very safe place to raise kids, with free healthcare in many prefectires up to 13 or so. My daughter's university in a few years will be a fraction of costs back in the US as well.
God bless brother, sounds like youve made a great life for yourself over there. I admire your ability to adjust to such a diff culture.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131