over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anadrol and Dbol

Rockefeller

Registered
Currently running the two together for the first time! Have ran both numerous times but always one or the other! Anyways yesterday made one week! The first 4-5 days I felt great like superman! But now just feel like total shit within a few hours after taking them! Like I have before in the past when I was taking to much of one and had to back it down till I felt good again! Cannot decide which one to drop. I have taken dbol more times on different cycles in the past. So i guess I will drop it and keep on with the drol. Any thoughts on this? How many mg's of milk thistle do most of you take in a day when on an oral? I usually go with 175 mg's just seems kind of low! The only other thing that has changed since I started feeling bad was I added .5 mg's arimidex eod Thanks

Currently running the two together for the first time! Have ran both numerous times but always one or the other! Anyways yesterday made one week! The first 4-5 days I felt great like superman! But now just feel like total shit within a few hours after taking them! Like I have before in the past when I was taking to much of one and had to back it down till I felt good again! Cannot decide which one to drop. I have taken dbol more times on different cycles in the past. So i guess I will drop it and keep on with the drol. Any thoughts on this? How many mg's of milk thistle do most of you take in a day when on an oral? I usually go with 175 mg's just seems kind of low! The only other thing that has changed since I started feeling bad was I added .5 mg's arimidex eod Thanks

I think most will say that Anadrol has more of a tendency to make you feel lousy. That was never my personal experience, but I would think it more likely than the dianabol.

Might be a good idea to get some blood work done to see what's happening inside...

Hey buddy, do a search for Ana vs. Dbol and the writings of Gavin Kane. He has the information on this that most of us consider the final word on best ways to use those combined. I agree with your instinct that your sides are the same as when you took to much of one or the other and would say read Gavin before you cut one or the other out all together.

Last edited:
Fuck I havent read it in a while and need to brush up on it so I will do the search for ya bro. Its a good Saturday afternoon thread. Enjoy. It was an honor to see this thread build post by post not so long ago.

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18612&highlight=Gavin+Kane

Just read through it quick and if you have questions after all that just ask.

I am taking 50 mg's of each ed! So you think drop it to like 25mg's of each ed? That just does not seem like enough? Also I am taking them at the same time. Should I take 1 in the morning at 1 in the evening? Also seems like the arimidex is making me lose size! If that makes any sense. Last weekend I looked and felt huge now this weekend I feel small! I do not know what is going on!

I am taking 50 mg's of each ed! So you think drop it to like 25mg's of each ed? That just does not seem like enough? Also I am taking them at the same time. Should I take 1 in the morning at 1 in the evening? Also seems like the arimidex is making me lose size! If that makes any sense. Last weekend I looked and felt huge now this weekend I feel small! I do not know what is going on!

are you taking all 50mg at once or are you splitting them up? do not take all at once, split dosage throughout the day and remember the half life it has. this might help .

Just stay with current regimen. Niether substance should be used for a duration long enough for you to tinker with dropping 25mgs here or 25 their. What I know for sure is that whenever I used either one, I got my numbers checked on a REGULAR and I mean religious basis. I prefered to use the anadral availible to me at the time and pyramid from 50mgs ed to 150mgs ed and then back down and I would do so for as long as I could short of my liver failing and wouldnt you know it came pretty dam close every time I used it. If I add something to my supplements besides test I suppose it is either d-bol or A-drol but have not taken an oral for a very long time. I have found that if I maximize the use of test with good diet and training and all other factors associated first...then I get more mass that stays on longer than when I spent the extra money for dbol or ana only to have it go away very soon after discontinuation.
Everyone is different though.

timing

Honestly, i would take all the dbol 1-2 hours Pre-WO and that the Drol at bed time (minimize the sides, uneasy feeling). I tried the Galvin kane dbol/drol combo but i had to stop after a couple weeks. The Drol sides were too much.
Definately have some Synthergine around for that mean combo.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Cross Roads
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws