over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anadrol vs. Dianabol (by Gavin Kane)

I love drol and I love d-bol but I don't like the lower back pumps I get with d-bol over 40 mgs. A 50mg drol 30 mg d-bol split may work nicely for me

Absolute strongest was Test 250mg/wk, Anadrol 130mg/day(UGL had 65mg/tabs, I'm sure some of you remember which sponsor that was) Dbol 45mg/day(15mg/tab) Tren Ace 100mg/day. My strength was absolutely disgusting, after the first week, every week, after every set, I had the biggest smile on my face!

Military press 315lbs for 4, squatting 515lbs for 10, decline bench pressed 405lbs for 8, can't remember dead lift exactly but it somewhere 600lbs+ for reps. Man it was fun, but only fun once, did a hell of a number on my joints. I'd love to run that cycle again and lift stupid amounts again but it just wouldn't be worth it. I dare anybody to try that cycle just once, talk about having a superman complex. :D

There was one other major drawback besides the joint problems, I could not force feed myself if my life depended on it. This is no exaggeration, the worst appetite suppression of my life, high doses of amphetamines can't even compare, like I have AIDS and on chemo kind of appetite. If I was trying to cut, it would have been the easiet cutting cycle of my life.

Last edited:
D-Bol is the only one I can handle, makes me feel great... the others not so much

I have done the a50 dbol thing and man did I make great gains for about
10 days . By then my appetite was just tanked. Does not matter how much
of what ever you take if you can't eat. Food is still number 1.
Thanks, T

Anadrol for me = instant appetite supression. No matter how great it works, if you can't eat, you're not going to grow.

i agree here. Only thing i can think is that its due to receptors being worn out, so the reason for the higher dosage. However, i think 200mg of dbol or adrol is pretty high regardless.....

Also agree.

i ve done tried it two or three times not as impressed as by lowered doeses of single hg prod.s, this dude always preached riduculous high doeses which i dont always agree with, he was a know it all but also, he had his own board which he used for his own sponser that he owned pro peps or something cant rem. and got busted for gh dist. he was a fool and bs everyone to line his pockets and then got to big for his britches and got busted by them bitches

Great read. I'll be running both soon, but will run the dbol at 40mg and adrol at 65mg for 6 weeks to kick start a test e/deca cycle.

I had run across this info other places too. Because of that, I plan on running 50mg anadrol with 30mg dbol along with a test/tren cycle. I'm new to cycling and have been researching and I am kind of falling back on the old school methods of the 70's. Trying to keep my test low and other anabolics higher. This principle, along with short 8 week blasts. The idea is to get in, make your gains and get out. After 8 weeks gains slow and negative physiological effects greatly increase. Then cruise or pct for 4-5 weeks then get back at it. I just came off a 350 test/500npp/ and 40mg dbol for 8 weeks. Planned on dropping the dbol at week 6 but stayed until week 7. Gained 18lbs by the 6-7th week. Fat calipers stayed the same. I feel my gains stalled due to my food intake. Although gains were good, I feel I could still gain on this same dose if I could increase my food intake. Now cruising on 180mg test/week and have kept about 15lbs of those 18. I feel lucky for that! Definitely the low test/high anabolics is working well for me and am excited to continue it with this anadrol/dbol combo. :D

I had run across this info other places too. Because of that, I plan on running 50mg anadrol with 30mg dbol along with a test/tren cycle. I'm new to cycling and have been researching and I am kind of falling back on the old school methods of the 70's. Trying to keep my test low and other anabolics higher. This principle, along with short 8 week blasts. The idea is to get in, make your gains and get out. After 8 weeks gains slow and negative physiological effects greatly increase. Then cruise or pct for 4-5 weeks then get back at it. I just came off a 350 test/500npp/ and 40mg dbol for 8 weeks. Planned on dropping the dbol at week 6 but stayed until week 7. Gained 18lbs by the 6-7th week. Fat calipers stayed the same. I feel my gains stalled due to my food intake. Although gains were good, I feel I could still gain on this same dose if I could increase my food intake. Now cruising on 180mg test/week and have kept about 15lbs of those 18. I feel lucky for that! Definitely the low test/high anabolics is working well for me and am excited to continue it with this anadrol/dbol combo. :D

Sounds good. 4-5 weeks off between 8 week cycles seems a little short though, no? I guess if you're never coming off its different but in the case of traditional PCT.

good luck while waiting for the liver transplant and not being able to workout ever again. ANybody that follows his advice is dumb as hell.

Sounds good. 4-5 weeks off between 8 week cycles seems a little short though, no? I guess if you're never coming off its different but in the case of traditional PCT.

Yes, It could be. I run hcg throughout the cycle so when I come off recovery should be faster. I've only ran one pre comp cycle before this cycle, so this will all be new ground for me. I am getting blood work this week which is week 5 of my cruise, so we will see the outcome once the results come back. Since my first show, I now have a goal of what I need to do. I need a full year to grow and decided to take the steps necessary to make the most changes I can. So That's my decision of cruising instead of full PCT. I train DC so I have also been picking information from Dante's post and other similar posts on approaches to doing cycles as a bodybuilder. Which also includes not using super high doses off the bat and growing into doses while also making sure to take the time to stimulate the HPTA. So essentially I've decided to applied the golden era protocols with some cycling principles I think are different yet effective. We'll see how it goes.

good luck while waiting for the liver transplant and not being able to workout ever again. ANybody that follows his advice is dumb as hell.

I see this opinion a lot. With reducing the dose of both, do you think you could mitigate the liver toxicity.

Say on a scale of 1-10 liver toxicity at a "full dose" of anadrol is 8 and the same for dbol is a 7. Yes, both of those at the same time at a full dose could be a COMBINED 15 on the scale, but if you reduce the dose of both, perhaps you could keep the toxicity level around that same 7-8 range.

Another way to think of it. Say you drank a pint of liquor every night. That's pretty harsh on your liver. OR instead you drink a 24 pack everynight. Now doing both at the same time would be killer on the liver, but what if you wanted to mitigate the harshness by drinking 1/3 or 1/2 a pint and perhaps only 6-8 beers with it. Now instead of being a COMBINED liver harshness level, you have mitigated it back to the original scale of harshness.

And the purpose of even trying to mitigate the toxicity, instead of just dealing with either compound by itself, it to try and harness the possible synergistic effects of these compounds combined.

See what I'm saying? Do you believe this is possible?

Last edited:
I see this opinion a lot. With reducing the dose of both, do you think you could mitigate the liver toxicity.

Say on a scale of 1-10 liver toxicity at a "full dose" of anadrol is 8 and the same for dbol is a 7. Yes, both of those at the same time at a full dose could be a COMBINED 15 on the scale, but if you reduce the dose of both, perhaps you could keep the toxicity level around that same 7-8 range.

Another way to think of it. Say you drank a pint of liquor every night. That's pretty harsh on your liver. OR instead you drink a 24 pack everynight. Now doing both at the same time would be killer on the liver, but what if you wanted to mitigate the harshness by drinking 1/3 or 1/2 a pint and perhaps only 6-8 beers with it. Now instead of being a COMBINED liver harshness level, you have mitigated it back to the original scale of harshness.

And the purpose of even trying to mitigate the toxicity, instead of just dealing with either compound by itself, it to try and harness the possible synergistic effects of these compounds combined.

See what I'm saying? Do you believe this is possible?

Makes sense to me. Also i know you all know this but some of us can just handle way more juice than others without any reprecussions. You have to be your own lab rat and check it all with blodd work....

I used to like d-bol drol combo 50 mgs drol 50 d-bol, but lower back spasms were brutal ( could barely finish my squat/ leg workout and deadlift / back day was a bitch)so i cut out the d-bol to only3- 4 days a week and fared much better

Stay on top of blood work to stay safe:lightbulb:

Both is better...the best of both worlds. If guys talk about bloat run a-dex eod. No bloat big gains.

Never tried anadrol. Dbol was great!

Both is better...the best of both worlds. If guys talk about bloat run a-dex eod. No bloat big gains.

I love both, but even with Adex dosage doubled to ed they make me hold hells water in belly and love handles... pisses me off. Don't let it get to ne though ;)

I enjoy reading his posts alot. By the way that is an excellent method. 50mg adrol with 30-40mg dbol is amazing. I take the adrol pre workout and split the dbol 4 times in the day.

You could combine any orals you wanted but imo dbol/adrol is a great combo. Avar and winny could be used also but I would rather just do a high dose of avar. I don't like high dose adrol so the above method is great.

I do mine identical and feel the same about var. I will not take winny its just not worth it to me in oral form.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131