over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anadrol vs. Superdrol

It's very common these days.

This happened about two years ago. In the back of my mind I knew whatever the hell he took most likely wasn't read SD as the real compound is a C17-alpha alkylated which means it is a non-aromatizing anabolic steroid carrying no estrogenic or progesterone activity.
The fear of this happening to one of my best looking athletes that year made me weary about it. I would however like to know if anyone else has ran this into a comp and what were your results?
I personally love SD in my off seasons. Big full and dry gains are insane compared to Anadrol which always floats me out but very little stays after I drop.

Lead Monster Labs Rep

Flex5 for 5% off all orders,
Orders over $200 get FREE vial of test prop with every order. For those over $200
Please add "free test prop" in notes section along with "Flex5" in rep code.

Mymonsterlabs.com

This happened about two years ago. In the back of my mind I knew whatever the hell he took most likely wasn't read SD as the real compound is a C17-alpha alkylated which means it is a non-aromatizing anabolic steroid carrying no estrogenic or progesterone activity.
The fear of this happening to one of my best looking athletes that year made me weary about it. I would however like to know if anyone else has ran this into a comp and what were your results?
I personally love SD in my off seasons. Big full and dry gains are insane compared to Anadrol which always floats me out but very little stays after I drop.

Lead Monster Labs Rep

Orders over $200 get FREE vial of test prop with every order. For those over $200

Mymonsterlabs.com

C-17-alpha alkylated = non aromatizing?!
That's news to me...

Sponsored by Legend Pharmaceuticals

Just started Imp's sdrol for an upcoming show. 20mg ED split AM/PM and damn this is legit. Ran drol my last show and this is without a doubt much stronger. Been on for almost a week and it has done wonders for my physique, visibly harder and more vascular. My coach was impressed and he is an old drol dude. The lethargy is no joke though, I'm tired constantly. It's actually a great sleep aide, I'm sleeping right through my trensomnia. Wouldn't want to deal with this lethargy an extended period of time

Lead Monster Labs Rep

Mymonsterlabs.com
How much and for how long during an offseason? I would think it could effect hunger negatively.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

You have had it tested? And your local buddy synthesises his own superdrol?

I have each batch HPLC tested and hormone confirmed.
What I have is probably the best Superdrol you can get at 98-99% pure
No impurities were found.

How much and for how long during an offseason? I would think it could effect hunger negatively.

I tried other Brands of Superdrol and they made me sleepy as shit. This current batch is like nothing I have ever used hits hard and fast and makes me hungry as shit and no lethargy! I felt it in 3 days as pumps are just nuts!!!

Typically 4 weeks is a great run for myself. First two at 25mg last two at 50mg. Yes hunger does take a bit of a dive but if it gets bad I add in a little MK-677 and T4. Runs are great and I'm just starting SD this week fresh from a year off.

Lead Monster Labs Rep

Mymonsterlabs.com

That's called being a cranky little bitch

Don't use drugs if you don't have the maturity to handle em

Your a post whore and 90 percent of the time you talk shit. You mean to tell me tren or super drol or any other hormones don't alter your mood? I know when I'm on low carbs and tren I'm very irratble, must be in my head right? I get tired of seeing that stupid yellow dog, because then I have read your stupid comments :banghead:

Your a post whore and 90 percent of the time you talk shit. You mean to tell me tren or super drol or any other hormones don't alter your mood? I know when I'm on low carbs and tren I'm very irratble, must be in my head right? I get tired of seeing that stupid yellow dog, because then I have read your stupid comments :banghead:

The only time you comment is to talk shit or say sarcastic remarks. you literally bring nothing to the table to discussions. Slice is annoying at times, but at least he lifts and can discuss experiences with drugs accurately.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131