over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anadrol vs. Superdrol

Read the first couple of pages of this who's sick is bigger thread and skipped to this last page.

I don't give two fucks which you like or which you take, just going to give my personal experience, I fucking love Anadrol but superdrol blows it out of the water when it comes to gains and physique appearance, but also the side effects are harsh (because it's so fucking strong).

The guy knows what he is talking about. He is right on the money, guys.

I truly think that the people who are saying Anadrol kills SD have either...

1.) Never used real SD.

2.) Don't have experience with both drugs and are just talking shit.

SD is so freakin' strong. Just 30 mg a day of that stuff will completely transform the physique within a short time. I have NEVER used ANY drug which added more actual muscle fiber and made me look better in such a short period of time (on numerous occasions)...and I have used almost every steroid at one point or another, aside from a few oddball or almost impossible to obtain exotics.

slice is fine here.....

people need different point of views.

i NEVER responded to someone "being nice" to me.
i simply ignored it......but when anyone ever "handed me
my own ass".....i fucking listened.

you wanna be the one who offers NICE, POLITE advise...???
then you do that....but don't down peeps for giving REAL, HONEST
REAL WORLD advise....that they WILL listen to....

:cool:

Apparently NOT.

I have no experience with sdrol, but have used madol and drol.

Madol is stronger than drol, so I only can imagine sdrol being super strong.

And for the record, I think drol is a great drug.

since some people say superdrol makes people, tired , lethargic

what about something like

10 mgs superdrol and 15 mgs dymethazine ?
or 10 mgs superdrol and 10 mgs msten?

since some people say superdrol makes people, tired , lethargic

what about something like

10 mgs superdrol and 15 mgs dymethazine ?
or 10 mgs superdrol and 10 mgs msten?

For what it's worth, methyl sten gave me 10X worse side effects than superdrol. I wouldn't touch that shit ever again. It felt like what I imagine M1T was like based on reports I've read.

It's very individual bro. I feel great on 30 mg superdrol for 4+ weeks - no lethargy whatsoever.

You won't know until you try, but I wouldn't recommend stacking anything with superdrol for the reasons outlined earlier.

I have no experience with sdrol, but have used madol and drol.

Madol is stronger than drol, so I only can imagine sdrol being super strong.

And for the record, I think drol is a great drug.

phera plex was phenomenal! I would love to get my hands on some of that shit.

Honestly, I haven't found one UGL Anadrol that compares to Androlic's or Anapolan's. Now those two Anadrols come close to legitimate, real Superdrol. But real superdrol is #1, no doubt. That stuff is fantastic.

Honestly, I haven't found one UGL Anadrol that compares to Androlic's or Anapolan's. Now those two Anadrols come close to legitimate, real Superdrol. But real superdrol is #1, no doubt. That stuff is fantastic.

Real superdrol... Any sponsors you believe carry real SD? Or non sponsors PM please?

I have a few clones of SD... SNS Methyl-Drol (from like 2007), LGI SD-10, Transform SD. Got them many years ago. I assume these were legit clones?

I have a few clones of SD... SNS Methyl-Drol (from like 2007), LGI SD-10, Transform SD. Got them many years ago. I assume these were legit clones?

Hmmm, I know the Mdrol I had years ago was a legit clone and I would assume those are probably good. You will know for sure after on week on 30mg per day...lol
Superdrol works best when you keep blood levels stable so break it up into 3 doses per day despite what some say about taking it just pre workout... the best way is 3x per day.

..Or compare to US grade 'A' pharmacy 'drol. As rare as a unicorn, however Alaven can be had if you put in the effort to obtain it.

I've ran both and can say SD was MUCH stronger than drol...

HOWEVER

I had an injectable blend of SD/ADROL... 50mg ADROL/15mg SD per ML and Quite possibly the fastest transformation in 4 weeks I ever made...

That was on 1ml 2 hours Pre workout on work out days only..

My physique took a different appearance in 10 days..

Full/round/vascular and dry...

Hemogenin's were great too, tasted like pepper...

Sponsored by Legend Pharmaceuticals

The guy knows what he is talking about. He is right on the money, guys.

I truly think that the people who are saying Anadrol kills SD have either...

1.) Never used real SD.

2.) Don't have experience with both drugs and are just talking shit.

SD is so freakin' strong. Just 30 mg a day of that stuff will completely transform the physique within a short time. I have NEVER used ANY drug which added more actual muscle fiber and made me look better in such a short period of time (on numerous occasions)...and I have used almost every steroid at one point or another, aside from a few oddball or almost impossible to obtain exotics.

Totally agree. I've used both, both 10+ years ago and within the last 2 years. SD years ago when it was OTC was a total transformation drug, but the rub was that after about 3 weeks of taking it I wanted to fucking die. I've tried SD from a couple different sources over the last 2 years and it was so watered down I couldn't tell if there was anything there (same with M1T). Adrol beats it today, in my opinion, because it's easier to find that's closer to the "real deal" (like the Iranian stuff).

Would love to get my hands on the real SD again.

For as long as I've been doing this I've always stayed away from SD. But after reading this thread, it really makes me want to give it a go. DBol really aromatizes for me, so I can only imagine SD.. Anadrol however has been one of if not my favorite oral steroid thus far. Strength and size plus I didn't gain a ton of water like with dbol. I just have to find ways to keep that estrogen under control. Weird how we react so differently to different compounds.

For those who have used SD or other AAS, how long did it take until the lethargy kicked in? I've been on SD for 3 weeks and an extreme fatigue kicked in since yesterday. Im sleeping 3-4 times a day and for longer hours. I feel sluggish too. Im not sure if its the CNS that needs a rest or SD caused lethargy. However I don't usually do orals but I thought you feel it quite quickly and not 3 weeks in?

For those who have used SD or other AAS, how long did it take until the lethargy kicked in? I've been on SD for 3 weeks and an extreme fatigue kicked in since yesterday. Im sleeping 3-4 times a day and for longer hours. I feel sluggish too. Im not sure if its the CNS that needs a rest or SD caused lethargy. However I don't usually do orals but I thought you feel it quite quickly and not 3 weeks in?

Are you taking any liver supps, tudca, NAC? That's usually the problem...

Sponsored by Legend Pharmaceuticals

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
novi0jqz
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity