advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

ANAVAR AND WINSTROL TOGETHER. MATCH MADE IN HEAVEN?

my opinion

Winstrol + anything = injury. Stanozolol is just to damaging to joints. For a bber this is a problem, for a competitive athlete this is a death knell.

Many times during contest dieting. Yeah, it can be killer on the joints. But damn it makes for a very nice finish look once that body fat gets REAL low.

I will run Winstrol only when I am 6 week out of a show. It gets me hard as nails. I won't run it any other time of the year unless its for short 6 weeks stints. I get very hard and my flexibility is poor:(

Some guys can run it all the time with no issues, they are lucky. I like Stanz.. It gives great gains and not much bloat or water.

Its gonna be the worst on your joints closer to contest time. The leaner you are and less water your holding the worse its gonna be for you. Winny is pretty damn safe. If your like %10 b/f and up and holding some water like you should be your joints will be fine. As long as you keep the doses ave around 50-75mg daily.

Yeah winny kills the joints...not very fun training on it

i would use mast and var.

like all others who chimed in on this thread, winny is horrible on your joints, and not just after using it for a few weeks, but directly after the first poke/dosing. Completely tore up my ankles while going for a jog for 30 minutes. I was in complete agony for 4 weeks straight and was popping ibuprofin as if they came from a pez dispenser. completely ruined my cycle at the time.

I might give winnie another shot in the future, but to top it off most people say that winnie is like DEATH on their hairline. so Im not sure... stick to test, mast and var, or just test and var.

primo depot and var has become my all-time favorite!

"Match made in heaven"... LMAO!!! :eek: Actually I don't think gods would need any AAS, nor diet n' training for that matter, to grow muscle... :D ;)

I agree with dabeast, mast/anavar is a much better idea IMO... as everyone said, winstrol is way too harsh on joints.

Winstrol + anything = injury. Stanozolol is just to damaging to joints. For a bber this is a problem, for a competitive athlete this is a death knell.

lol so true! I learned the hard way back in the newbies days and I always had injuries.

I decided to give winny another go but with the help of a low dose of deca 100-200mg wkly. It did help on the joints and training, but I didn't get the full winny look I would normally expect. The result was still good. just my opinion.

i never have any problems running winny. so, come summer cut i always use winny and var together when i start to get really lean. i'm 7 weeks out from a show and am running both right now.

Winstrol is great while dieting. Keeps you strong, seems to block estrogen, and, for me at least boosts CV endurance. Thank again, however, I've never gotten carried away with dosing.

This is the cycle I'm about to run, but also with test and tren. I had great results with running test and tren for two separate cycles.

Bump the masteron in place of winny-find winny is better than masteron, but it hammers your joints and won't run winny without NPP again. And you can't run NPP and tren together so masteron is your best option.

BTW I found masteron much harsher on my hair than winny. Anyone else?

Bump the masteron in place of winny-find winny is better than masteron, but it hammers your joints and won't run winny without NPP again. And you can't run NPP and tren together so masteron is your best option.

BTW I found masteron much harsher on my hair than winny. Anyone else?

Haven't found Winny hard on the hair line. No more so than Testosterone and I'm one of these unfortunate guys with thinning hair to start with.

Also, I haven't found Winny too bad on the joints either as long as the doses are reasonable. But, it depends on your goals in taking it. See, I take it just to maintain strength and aid in CV endurance. If you're taking it to get dramatic strength gains, that hard look etc., you probably need more than I do and then you could encounter all those issues.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws