over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anavar/Winstrol Sides

JK_5

Registered
Anyone ever experience any abdominal distension from Anavar and/or oral Winny? What sides, if any, have you guys noticed with these two? (not necessarily used together)

Abdominal distention isn't even in the cards with these two compounds. With anavar I noticed good strength gains, good pumps, and lot harder, not many sides at all. I love anavar...... Winstrol gets you real fucking hard..... didn't gain much...healed and kept gains using winstrol. Only side effect with Winny I noticed was hair loss. I sometimes run anavar in the beginning and through most the cycle and in the last 4 weeks sub it for winstrol to harden up and shed some water in the end.

Yeah, that pretty much sums up everything I've read and heard about the two substances, but for some reason, I've noticed a bit of distension. I'm currently also running T-Enth at 500/week. I'm sure that's where the distension comes from. I've been on a 10/10mg mix of Winny and Var 3 times daily for the past 4 weeks, but don't feel any harder or stronger. I get great pumps, but that's about it. Maybe I should up the dose on it?

Yeah, that pretty much sums up everything I've read and heard about the two substances, but for some reason, I've noticed a bit of distension. I'm currently also running T-Enth at 500/week. I'm sure that's where the distension comes from. I've been on a 10/10mg mix of Winny and Var 3 times daily for the past 4 weeks, but don't feel any harder or stronger. I get great pumps, but that's about it. Maybe I should up the dose on it?

so you're running 30mg of each right? thats barely going to give you results man!. id up it to 50/50 ED, you should def see results then

Your not distending from the test, your bloating, throw in some aromasin. IGF causes distention at high doses, don't know what else causes distention. your 10/10mg scheme is too low of dose. I wouldn't mix them like that, use one then the other for better receptor sensitivity. I'd say go with 50mg anavar and then switch to 50mg winny. If you don't notice any hardness doing this then your shits fake.

Your not distending from the test, your bloating, throw in some aromasin. IGF causes distention at high doses, don't know what else causes distention. your 10/10mg scheme is too low of dose. I wouldn't mix them like that, use one then the other for better receptor sensitivity. I'd say go with 50mg anavar and then switch to 50mg winny. If you don't notice any hardness doing this then your shits fake.

I would have used them separately, but my source only has what he calls "Winavar"...a 10/10 mg mix of the two. I thought maybe it was D-bol at first, because I got great pumps, and had the bloat, but the strength I get from D-bol isn't there.

Your alleged hybrid winavar pill is probably 10 mg dbol. I think 30mg of dbol spread out into 3 10mg doses would definitely bloat you out and you wouldn't notice the gains that quick. What the fuck is winavar. Anyone else care to elaborate. I've never seen this stuff anywhere. Sounds like a prohormone /vitamin supplement someones trying to push as gear. Know your source is all I can say.

this must be a dom source that popped up. could even be 5mg of each bro. how solid is your guy? 50mg of each will def give results if its properly dose man

This isn't a shot, but I HATE when people say, "know your source"!! How many gear heads know their source?? Most sources don't want to be known, and for good reason. We want things, and are willing to take chances, right? To get ahead in life, you have to be willing to take chances, period. Hell, some people out there are married, been together for 20 years, and "know" each other, but that doesn't mean they won't cheat. I'm not a chemist, so I don't know if it's possible to combine anavar and winstrol, but that's what this dude advertises. It could be D-bol, but it definitely isn't fake gear. That's why I was asking for input on some of the side effects. I can read about what it's supposed to do, but sometimes real life effects aren't the same.

JK - BUMP BUMP

Bump to you! I have never been invited to a "sources" lab to inspect the ingredients and their production process. Not that I would have any idea at all if I was there. They could be making bologna for all I would know. I know my source collects my money tho'. ;)

Little touchy are we, yeah its definitely D-bol. Your gripe is completely obsolete for this thread. This isn't a shot either, but, get some aromasin for that estrogen, buddy. Know your source means do your research before blowing your dough. You obviously didn't investigate cuz you got stuck with winavar..lol. What I said about var and winny is from pure experience not from the what "its suppose to do" stuff your reading. Save the drama for your mama.

abdonimal distention is different than bloated fat water weight, which one is it?

one is serious the other not so serious condition

Little touchy are we, yeah its definitely D-bol. Your gripe is completely obsolete for this thread. This isn't a shot either, but, get some aromasin for that estrogen, buddy. Know your source means do your research before blowing your dough. You obviously didn't investigate cuz you got stuck with winavar..lol. What I said about var and winny is from pure experience not from the what "its suppose to do" stuff your reading. Save the drama for your mama.

First of all, I don't have a gripe with anyone. All I asked for was some info, not any "save the drama for your mama" bullshit. I'm sure there are new drugs out all the time, and I'm pretty sure it would be possible to put 10 mg of anavar with 10 mg of winstrol in one pill, so don't claim to know it all dipshit. Oh, and I did my research, for 2 solid years thank you.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws