over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

And here we go again.....

Well

This seems unfair...........TOO MANY GOOD GUYS that COULD turn pro.........what a show!! Steve K will have to be my front runner.....he is awesome and if he got back to what Dante was doing to him.........lights out

steve k

:eek:

Attachments

• steve k.jpg
    steve k.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 1,354
Yep, you and I feel the same way, Iabadman.

Best of luck two both Brad and Dusty ......I am excited for them both ........My take is if Brad is around 195 he will be right there battling for the top spot ...the tools are in the shed..........And Dusty is not as blessed genetically as maybe the top 6 guys in his class , but he is the best bber ......Meaning ......his condition will be the best or close to the best in his class easily ......He doesn't make mistakes and comes with his best ......His genetic shape isn't perfect ......but he can win in my mind with condition and raw mass [plus he carries himself like a champ and is good for the sport].......I don't think any of the guy s out mass him that much ,and none will be in his condition......so it will be up to the judges ......and I wouldn't count the man out........!!! My man JT here met him at the JR's and called me and said " Hey J , Dusty is cool ......I hope he wins.....because the guy just wants it " ......That was cool to hear especially since my friend Dante has put alot into him.....Kick ass you two .....have fun ....cowboy up !!!

When you really have heart and you walk the walk like Dusty is- well you've just got to cheer a guy like that on! lol. I can't be there this time cause I have surgery, but I hope the Bushy One takes some pics.

Dusty weighed in at 268 pounds

He looks great! Top 5.

I think Stephen Kuclo has it though. If he can dial it in just a tad more he will be untouchable.

Bryan Pazdzierz is shredded to the bone but has an unorthodox physique. Whats wrong with the skin on his back?

I think Will Hamilton will take the heavies.

Al Auguste looks great man. I think he has the light heavies. His hamies are insane. They look like worms.

Brad would be dangerous if he was dryer around the glutes and hams. Nothing he could do about it now. Man I still cant beleive he is not a heavy. He is a monster.
If brad was dryer around the back it would be between him and Al. But I think Brad would win it. Oh well. You live and learn.

I was wondering that as well. I saw his new video and the skin on his back looks really odd. He looked good though.

steve looks awesome. he will be drier and fuller tonight. its between him and jason huh.

I was wondering that as well. I saw his new video and the skin on his back looks really odd. He looked good though.

Acne scars, he used to have it really bad. I've known him for years.

I had a chance to bs with Steve at weigh ins and he is looking great. One thing that we were both laughing about is how people want to judge the show before it starts. Don't get me wrong I love the predictions but everyone knows it's all about showtime. Some guys are so depleted at weigh ins they look frail because they have to make weight but the following night are full and hard as nails where others (like Steve, myself, and so many others) haven't even started pulling the water out or put on a tan. Tonight you will see just how much the body can change in 24 hours. Steve will be diced tonight and will look like a completely different athlete than he did last night and so will so many others.

Great athletes competing this year but more importantly great guys. It actually feels like the camaraderie of bodybuilding is coming back and I feel blessed to be a part of it.

Dusty

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity