over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

And here we go again.....

DOGGCRAPP

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Registered
Best of luck to Dusty and Brad and anyone else on this site who is doing the USA championships.

Via chris's orders, Dusty just got done 5 days of 50 grams of carbs and carbup starts tommorow.

Albeit a little flat tonite, here is a sneak peek to show Dusty is dead on serious about this weekend.

ProfessionalMuscle.com athletes represent again.

Attachments

Nardz

Registered
Looking great Dusty!! Especially for someone carb depleted you still look pretty full. Good luck boys hope you kick it!!

nickman1978

Registered
nice......

AWN2004

Kilo Klub Member
Best of luck to Dusty and Brad and anyone else on this site who is doing the USA championships.

Via chris's orders, Dusty just got done 5 days of 50 grams of carbs and carbup starts tommorow.

Albeit a little flat tonite, here is a sneak peek to show Dusty is dead on serious about this weekend.

ProfessionalMuscle.com athletes represent again.

This morning we were talking about being on low carbs ect. That IS flat for Dusty. Insane isn't it? Pull some fluid, eat some carbs, and rock the damn house down! Bring it home!

buselmo

Banned
I GUARANTEE a top 5 finish with B-boy AND top 2 for Dusty..........lets see how close I come.
i agree 110%!!!

best of luck you guys... although i don't think you need it :)

two of the best physiques in the amatuer ranks RIGHT HERE ON PROMUSCLE!!!

go get'em, boys!!
:headbang:

oldfella

Board Supporter / Featured Member/Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Board Supporter
Best of luck to you guys. Dusty, looking very sharp even at carb deplete bro. Should be a winner for sure! Whatever the outcome, enjoy it and all the hard work has paid off big time!!:D

Lenny

IFBB PRO / Featured Member/Kilo Klub
IFBB PROS
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Best of luck guys. All the wear and tear is about done, now just go rock the stage:headbang:

Dusty Hanshaw

IFBB Pro / Featured Member / Kilo Klub
IFBB PROS
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Thanks for all of the support everyone. With all of the awesome athletes in my class I am just happy to know that I am one of them and that I will not look out of place. As Andrew can attest my goal from the beginning has been to make the first call out in my first pro pro qualifier. Anything from 1-5 would be awesome on my first attempt as I know I still have A LOT of work to do to bring up lagging bodyparts. No matter what I have had a great run this season and am living my dreams.

Dusty

By the way I can't wait to see the faces of people when b boy turns around onstage...lights out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nardz

Registered
B-Boy! Post some pics of that crazy physique of yours so we can admire and be jealous..

BabyBeast05

Featured Member
Thanks for all of the support everyone. With all of the awesome athletes in my class I am just happy to know that I am one of them and that I will not look out of place. As Andrew can attest my goal from the beginning has been to make the first call out in my first pro pro qualifier. Anything from 1-5 would be awesome on my first attempt as I know I still have A LOT of work to do to bring up lagging bodyparts. No matter what I have had a great run this season and am living my dreams.

Dusty

By the way I can't wait to see the faces of people when b boy turns around onstage...lights out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Best of luck to you Dusty, hope I get a chance to meet and chat with you for a bit out there

Lenny

IFBB PRO / Featured Member/Kilo Klub
IFBB PROS
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Good luck to you as well, Babybeast!

tkav1980

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
hahahaha thats dusty flat????? well everyone i dont know about you buy my delusions of grandeur have just been put in perspective. B-boy, get a freaking pic up already!lol

im with Phil on dusty's placing.

tenny

Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
lmao

pic looks photoshopped

unbelieveable

dr intensity

Registered

Dusty

all the best dusty

JETHRO TULL

FOUNDING Member / Featured Member / Verified Custo
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
That is a BACK!

Good luck, Dusty. :headbang:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator