over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

androgel question...

lucian

Featured Member/ Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
my client uses androgel perscribed by his doctor. he said its 5gr a day. 5gr? isnt that a lot? for those of you who use this, legaly or otherwise how much is needed to see wtlifting results? he feels nothing after using it for 4 months. the doc said he should feel something. and 5gr? isnt that 5000mg? of test? daily? theres got to be a catch. if we uses 5000mg a week of test.....wtf would happen to us?
thanks guys
god bless
lucian

Well the skin is a hard surface to deliver drugs through, being that it has to pretty much destroy the first 2 layers to allow absorption. Maybe the dose is high to compensate for a loss before the bloodstream; Similar to creatine you take 5g but not all of it makes it... just my thought

5gr is standard

my buddy says it averages out to taking about 10mg of straight test a day. he sometimes uses 2 packs a day.

i think 2 packs puts him around 900 (forget the units... it is the total test high end measurement) and 1 pack puts him midrange

actual absorption is highly dependent on thyroid function. if your client has even slightly low t3/t4 levels, transdermal is not the way to go.

where is he putting it? thin skin is key

years back, i read a post from some dude who was distilling the test out of the patches and making his own suspension:eek:

guess if you can pull that off, it is an amazing deal

5gr is standard

my buddy says it averages out to taking about 10mg of straight test a day. he sometimes uses 2 packs a day.

i think 2 packs puts him around 900 (forget the units... it is the total test high end measurement) and 1 pack puts him midrange

actual absorption is highly dependent on thyroid function. if your client has even slightly low t3/t4 levels, transdermal is not the way to go.

where is he putting it? thin skin is key

years back, i read a post from some dude who was distilling the test out of the patches and making his own suspension:eek:

guess if you can pull that off, it is an amazing deal

i think he puts it on his delts. i havr no idea what his t3/t4 issues are.
no way he can make suspension. but....is interesting. my buddy used to make suspension and prop from of all things.....androstene. and the shit was BOMB!!!! until he got caught by his mom and she ratted him out to the company he was buying materials from. :(
god bless
lucian

"Ratted out by his mom" LOL!

I use generic Testim gel @ 5% test per 2 ml gel. Absorption rates differ and only a % makes it through the skin. My levels vary from about 500 to as high as 890 using 1 pack a day. They do recommend that you apply to the upper arm and shoulder area. My guess is that he means 5 grams of GEL not test.

Last edited:
my client uses androgel perscribed by his doctor. he said its 5gr a day. 5gr? isnt that a lot? for those of you who use this, legaly or otherwise how much is needed to see wtlifting results? he feels nothing after using it for 4 months. the doc said he should feel something. and 5gr? isnt that 5000mg? of test? daily? theres got to be a catch. if we uses 5000mg a week of test.....wtf would happen to us?
thanks guys
god bless
lucian

Perhaps he can get his doc to switch to injectable.
complain the price of the ANDROGEL is too high,,inject is cheaper;)

Perhaps he can get his doc to switch to injectable.
complain the price of the ANDROGEL is too high,,inject is cheaper;)

That is true.... the stuff is expensive. The name brand Testim gel was almost $250.00 for a one month supply at my pharmacy! My insurance freaked to say the least. I use one from a compounding pharmacy. Much cheaper.

haha. lucian, sent you pm

this should help,1% test per 5 grams gel

DESCRIPTION
AndroGel® (testosterone gel) is a clear, colorless hydroalcoholic gel containing 1% testosterone. AndroGel® provides continuous transdermal delivery of testosterone, the primary circulating endogenous androgen, for 24 hours following a single application to intact, clean, dry skin of the shoulders, upper arms and/or abdomen. A daily application of AndroGel® 5 G, 7.5 G, or 10 G contains 50 mg, 75 mg, or 100 mg of testosterone, respectively, to be applied daily to the skin’s surface. Approximately 10% of the applied testosterone dose is absorbed across skin of average permeability during a 24-hour period. The active pharmacologic ingredient in AndroGel® is testosterone. Testosterone USP is a white to practically white crystalline powder chemically described as 17-beta hydroxyandrost-4-en-3-one.

Inactive ingredients in AndroGel® are ethanol 67.0%, purified water, sodium hydroxide, Carbomer 940 and isopropyl myristate; these ingredients are not pharmacologically active.
CLINICAL PHARMACOLOGY
AndroGel® (testosterone gel) delivers physiologic amounts of testosterone, producing circulating testosterone concentrations that approximate normal levels (298 – 1043 ng/dL) seen in healthy men.

Last edited:
That is true.... the stuff is expensive. The name brand Testim gel was almost $250.00 for a one month supply at my pharmacy! My insurance freaked to say the least. I use one from a compounding pharmacy. Much cheaper.

here is another idea that worked with my buddy, who has a legit script for the gel. he told his doctor that his girlfriend was pregnant, and that he was concerned about ANY of the substance being transmitted to his girl during sex - obviously their skin would be in contact. the doctor said this wouldnt occur but my bud argued and said 'how can u guarnantee that 100%? ANY amount of hormone could damage the unborn fetus? do u want to be responsible if something happens to my baby? he got a script for watson cypionate that day

thanks guys
god bless
lucian

Lucian, I took the gel and also inj. for HRT from a doctor. I will never use gel, didn't get much results from it. The minute I started with 200mg of cyp, it was like night and day.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws